Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) (32949 Views)

MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) / That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Nwaotu10(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2023
During my childhood, my elder brother and I would attend events to gather used water bottles, which we'd refill and store in the fridge for our family's use.

That girl's innocent.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by bigiyaro(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2023
madridguy:
This is a false alarm against the innocent girl. From the video I don't see anything that point that she will be selling the water.

Why she is refilling the plastics with water is best known to her but it is very far from hawking it.
do mind these yeye bloggers...the girl should sue for this.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Donpre(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2023
Nigerians are not that smart

She could be washing those bottles for Zobo or Kunu or tiger nut drinks

Where is the proof those bottles are for resale of bottled water?
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by dododawa1: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2023
Those idumota bottle water
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Streetdreamx(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Meanwhile they won't want to drink it..
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Segzy19: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
This video doesn't show that she was selling the water neither does it show any intent to do so.

It's not a crime to refill water bottles o. However it's a crime to sell it. This video hasn't shown us that she was selling it.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
And some dump Nigerians will believe this thrash.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by fred04(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=124904246]
If her intention isn't for sales, why filling them?
Shey na assignment ni? grin[/quote
Some people refrigerate water like this at home for domestic use.
She is not sealing up the cover.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

You don't get it.. It is possible people buy it especially on express way on a moving vehicle...

You can't wait to open b4 u pay... By the time u open, the seller don move to another lane and so on
I don’t believe this.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by DenreleDave(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
SpicyMimi:

I don’t believe this.

It's nt an imagination.. It's practical
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
sad One major disadvantage of patronising roadside bottled water sellers, especially when travelling.
When I was still doing my Youth Service in Niger state and travel from there down to the East at intervals,I almost never buy bottle water from roadside hawkers.
Because one can't be sure of the source and the level of hygiene within the environment where the bottles of water were made.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Amayabor1: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
madridguy:
This is a false alarm against the innocent girl. From the video I don't see anything that point that she will be selling the water.

Why she is refilling the plastics with water is best known to her but it is very far from hawking it.

They are filling the plastic containers to go throwaway in the lagoon right?

If you like, don't buy your bottle water from accredited dealers or popular supermarkets. Continue to buy from these road side sellers.

This is normal thing in igbo land!
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Angrygoat:
Nigeria makes me sick

A girl that was filling their drinking bottles as to put inside fridge.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Nicolo360: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
youngsahito:
This girl needs to be arrested with her criminal in crime. Bottle water factory need to start sealing the nylon to know the fake product.

Where did you see her take to the street to go sell the water?

And you went to school?
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by stephenponti(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmrstLuVp3o

Hawker spotted refilling her bottled water with unsafe water 😲😥

#wetindeyhappentv

https://fb.watch/meb96xQp-t/?mibextid=Nif5oz

That's not water.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Cromagnon: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
youngsahito:
This girl needs to be arrested with her criminal in crime. Bottle water factory need to start sealing the nylon to know the fake product.
All bottles are sealed. She's selling to illiterate Ppl that don't know
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
This is Unacceptable. Police or NAFDAC Should do their Jobs. Olopa ma Ko everybody 🤨

Since when? If you buy table water or C*k* in the traffic grid lock, omo you're on your own undecided
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by charlesdinho(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Originalsly:

Hmmmmm ..... I know you don't know .... but what do you think is the reason for her filling the bottles? ... to water plants? ... bathe? Feel free to pretend not to notice this mention.

And we wonder why hawkers can do this without fear.
LOL. a lot of houses fill empty rubbers with water and put it into their fridge for family consumption

1 Like

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Jeffy1206(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
PerfectStranger:

If her intention isn't for sales, why filling them?
Shey na assignment ni? grin
but as a normal person, if your bottle water is not sealed, will you pay and buy it let alone drink it? 🤔
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by babayinka77(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmrstLuVp3o

Hawker spotted refilling her bottled water with unsafe water 😲😥

#wetindeyhappentv

https://fb.watch/meb96xQp-t/?mibextid=Nif5oz

This is the reason I make holes in any water bottle whenever I finish drinking. They will pick and reuse bottles in an unsafe manner.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Dexy4yah(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Quebec91:
Where we won make the money sef 🤷‍♂️
Omoo anyhow d money won take come...make e come.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
This is the Nigerian parents children, kindly find out about their parents, what they do for living
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Omoo anyhow d money won take come...make e come.
hhhhmmm so you don't want to be different from your comment
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nicolo360:

Where did you see her take to the street to go sell the water?

And you went to school?
sorry is yours based on your comment,so if someone love child play, pls can this be a child play, you don't have to reason like this, that is where the mentality hold the Nigerian citizen down, Because they love crime
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
charlesdinho:

LOL. a lot of houses fill empty rubbers with water and put it into their fridge for family consumption
how many empty bottle do you see here, Nigerian citizen really have issues to solved
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Nicolo360: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Chetas81:
sorry is yours based on your comment,so if someone love child play, pls can this be a child play, you don't have to reason like this, that is where the mentality hold the Nigerian citizen down, Because they love crime

What if she’s refilling for her personal use, or you’ve got evidence of her hawking bottle water?

Think with your head, man.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by MemoriesAndMe: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
charlesdinho:
she is definitely not going to hawk the water. except if she is able to seal the cap

Plastic cap sealers are sold everywhere in the market bro.

Electric Bottle Capping Machine 60Kg/f Handheld Bottle Cap Sealer Bottle Screwing Sealing Machine for 10-50mm diameter Plastic Bottles https://a.co/d/8jZfrjJ
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by FarmTech(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
B5 u drink bottled water make sure it is sealed. They need to be arrested.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by NaijaCover(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t drink any water aside Eva water or Aquafina water (Pepsi). I can’t remember the last time I even drank sachet pure water undecided

You see Ore-Benin express road, 90% of the table water you buy there are packaged exactly this way directly from those dirty ore rivers undecided. But Ore still remain the best place to buy banana, groundnut and plantain.

If I’m traveling by road, I make sure I hold enough Eva water that would last me for the journey before Nigerians poison me!!

Is Just Laughing
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by MySolace: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2023
Bvlgari:

Lmao i can tell u probably hate the truth. Now look at the pic again, this time slowly and closely. What on earth is she filling those many bottles for? Think. Use your brain
Bro, am not saying she didn't Wana hawk it, but I wanna let u know there could still b another reason(s) for filling d containers.

I've gone to a church(very big church, not a mushroom church) wit a friend, and just before dismissal, there was sth like water anointing. Everyone assembled in d field and there was sing and praise. The pastor attends to everyone one by one, pouring water on u(getting u entirely drained grin grin). They use over 4 or 5 big butas of water. So tell me, wen dey refill d water in containers for d pastor to use, do dey mean to sell dem?

And looking at d attire of d girl and her associate, it looks more of church ushers(it seemed uniformed) dan hawkers as presumed.
Abi hawkers don dey wear uniform..? cheesy

Also, how could one b running such heinous act at d open?

Also, it would've been better if she had been seen Hawking water before d act. Den, d allegation would b better surmised.
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by rumenase(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t drink any water aside Eva water or Aquafina water (Pepsi). I can’t remember the last time I even drank sachet pure water undecided

You see Ore-Benin express road, 90% of the table water you buy there are packaged exactly this way directly from those dirty ore rivers undecided. But Ore still remain the best place to buy banana, groundnut and plantain.

If I’m traveling by road, I make sure I hold enough Eva water that would last me for the journey before Nigerians poison me!!
Eva these days is crap…. Too many fake, stick with Aquafina
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2023
Nicolo360:

What if she’s refilling for her personal use, or you’ve got evidence of her hawking bottle water?

Think with your head, man.
you said what if, but I don't understand why the Nigerian citizen doing crime without think twice , this is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... / Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances / Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.