Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) (32851 Views)

MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) / That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmrstLuVp3o

Hawker spotted refilling her bottled water with unsafe water 😲😥

#wetindeyhappentv

https://fb.watch/meb96xQp-t/?mibextid=Nif5oz

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Angrygoat: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nigeria makes me sick

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Acekidc4(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is Unacceptable. Police or NAFDAC Should do their Jobs. Olopa ma Ko everybody 🤨

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Alchemy528: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
They've killed me physically and spiritually

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by madridguy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is a false alarm against the innocent girl. From the video I don't see anything that point that she will be selling the water.

Why she is refilling the plastics with water is best known to her but it is very far from hawking it.

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Treasure17(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is dangerous if her intention was to hawk the bottle water.

10 Likes

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by PerfectStranger(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
madridguy:
This is a false alarm against the innocent girl. From the video I don't anything that point that she will be selling the water.

Why she is refilling the plastics with water is best known to her but it is very far from hawking it.
If her intention isn't for sales, why filling them?
Shey na assignment ni? grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by youngsahito(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
This girl needs to be arrested with her criminal in crime. Bottle water factory need to start sealing the nylon to know the fake product.

8 Likes

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by madridguy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
To start with, is it a crime to filled them?

PerfectStranger:

If her intention isn't for sales, why filling them?
Shey na assignment ni? grin

16 Likes

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
I don’t drink any water aside Eva water or Aquafina water (Pepsi). I can’t remember the last time I even drank sachet pure water undecided

You see Ore-Benin express road, 90% of the table water you buy there are packaged exactly this way directly from those dirty ore rivers undecided. But Ore still remain the best place to buy banana, groundnut and plantain.

If I’m traveling by road, I make sure I hold enough Eva water that would last me for the journey before Nigerians poison me!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by charlesdinho(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
she is definitely not going to hawk the water. except if she is able to seal the cap

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Dexy4yah(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Please make money so that Nigeria wont happen to your children....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Observing...

1 Like

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by FODA(m): 2:04am On Aug 06, 2023
charlesdinho:
she is definitely not going to hawk the water. except if she is able to seal the cap
Icing it will seal the bottle for her

2 Likes

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by PoliteActivist: 2:19am On Aug 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t drink any water aside Eva water or Aquafina water (Pepsi). I can’t remember the last time I even drank sachet pure water undecided

You see Ore-Benin express road, 90% of the table water you buy there are packaged exactly this way directly from those dirty ore rivers undecided. But Ore still remain the best place to buy banana, groundnut and plantain.

If I’m traveling by road, I make sure I hold enough Eva water that would last me for the journey before Nigerians poison me!!

cheesy People who fake Eva and Aquafina will be reading this and just laughing

youngsahito:
This girl needs to be arrested with her criminal in crime. Bottle water factory need to start sealing the nylon to know the fake product.

madridguy:
This is a false alarm against the innocent girl. From the video I don't anything that point that she will be selling the water.

Bvlgari:

Maybe u dey this dirty business too. Because what in your little shallow mind did u think she was gonna do with those many bottled water? Put in her fridge? Or share at their village meeting? U can see a man behind her also arranging his hawking stuffs and getting ready to hit the road for sales

Open mouth wahhhh defending nonsense. Better go sleep

There are 3 sides to every story.
How you know the OP is not telling the whole story is that it would have been VERY easy to show a video of the girl selling the water - but he couldn't do it!

11 Likes

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Bvlgari: 2:24am On Aug 06, 2023
madridguy:

Maybe u dey this dirty business too. Because what in your little shallow mind did u think she was gonna do with those many bottled water? Put in her fridge? Or share at their village meeting? U can see a man behind her also arranging his hawking stuffs and getting ready to hit the road for sales

7 Likes

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by madridguy(m): 5:18am On Aug 06, 2023
Are you born this way or you just love barking like a dog. Why not make your comment and leave? Must you attack others like a mad dog? What exactly is wrong with her filling the containers with water? And again that place is an open place to be doing such. You are free to hold on to your opinion but attacking me I will not take it.

Bvlgari:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Bvlgari: 6:14am On Aug 06, 2023
madridguy:
Are you born this way or you just love barking like a dog. Why not make your comment and leave? Must you attack others like a mad dog? What exactly is wrong with her filling the containers with water? And again that place is an open place to be doing such. You are free to hold on to your opinion but attacking me I will not take it.

Lmao i can tell u probably hate the truth. Now look at the pic again, this time slowly and closely. What on earth is she filling those many bottles for? Think. Use your brain

3 Likes

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by DesChyko: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Will you buy bottle water that has been unlocked? The movement of people suggests it's an open area and that would not be the right place for such a nefarious deed.

I do not think that water is for resale as drinking water. I believe it has a use and the person who captured on camera without accosting her has an ulterior motive.

For example; if you need to put water into a place (for a machinery) that isn't wide enough for a bucket to fit into, such bottles become a better option. It could be she is helping someone save time by filling the bottles so they could just use them.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Razakki1: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2023
it's used by farmers to spread water on their crops. Farmers who don't have sprayers uses this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by MrPRevailer(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2023
Kai, imaging what people will be selling when the Climate lockdown PLANdemic happens.

source: thepeoplesvoice.tv

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by philippem: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2023
This is too bad.

Can only happen in Biafra land
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Curse777: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2023
Greedy evil
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2023
Modafoka!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by xristos(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2023
Haaaaa
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2023
Angrygoat:

Nigeria Bad and dubious bastard Nigerians makes me us sick

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2023
The average Nigeria strikes again
Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by ecolime(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2023
This is not for resale

1 Like

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by Relevant123: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2023
So how does she reseal it?

Heartless cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have A Fibroid: What Do I Do? / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle / Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.