Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) (32950 Views)

MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) / That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video) by FILEBE(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
MemoriesAndMe:

Plastic cap sealers are sold everywhere in the market bro.

Electric Bottle Capping Machine 60Kg/f Handheld Bottle Cap Sealer Bottle Screwing Sealing Machine for 10-50mm diameter Plastic Bottles https://a.co/d/8jZfrjJ

Most times we are always wrong when we just look at one angle from a picture. You should know now that people will take pictures of anything suspicious and trend it without giving full story. Bloggers are rhe main culprit now . If you will write to accuses someone of being shady, you should be bold enough to to ask and investigate.

Apparently, I saw something similar today, my picture paints another story doesn't it? If you look well, you will see that the woman is just filling the bottles, most bottles aren't neat to pass as new. It is also of different brands.
Obviously, it has been used .

Let's endeavor to ask for its stories before concluding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... / Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances / Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.