Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger (28058 Views)

Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger / Remember Senator That Slapped Nursing Mother Mercilessly? SEE What Senate Did / Reps Reject President Buhari’s Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by VEHINTOLAR: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Nigeria? Why not cowardly Yorubas?

Yorubas should go and destroy them na..

Lol,"cowardly Yoruba's",coming from the imbecilic mouth of a descendant of the "brave Okonkwo" of Mr Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart" ! Yoruba did it before and can still do it again,or you were not told the stories of how your forebears used to urinate in their bodies at a mere mention of a certain Colonel Benjamin Adekunle ? Mtchew,empty chest beating lots with tasteless history !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by thesicilian: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2023
Gandrova:
Your can lead with your family to uproot him from Villa
Gandrova:
Go to villa and uproot him c'est fini
You should ask your school for a refund of all the fees you ever paid.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by Goodlady(f): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2023
mp3ree:

Until Peter Obi sues gazette news for yes daddy audio leakage
He should v done if he's smart enough.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by Goodlady(f): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2023
Charisma01:

You're a baad girl. So OBIdients still giving y'all nightmares.
I m neither APC, PDP or LP. I m for a sane party. As far as Obi is concerned, he too isn't the solution. He just wanted to rule to balance scores for Igbos.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by Gandrova: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2023
thesicilian:

You should ask your school for a refund of all the fees you ever paid.
Go to villa and uproot him c'est fini
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by Gandrova: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:

I m neither APC, PDP or LP. I m for a sane party. As far as Obi is concerned, he too isn't the solution. He just wanted to rule to balance scores for Igbos.
And you think Nigerians would allow such a person?
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by a4cube: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2023
merits:

But you are still talking,so who is not nut?
Just reminding you that your are discussing or arguing with your colleagues in the mental home(nairaland.com). Let me leave you guys to enjoy. C ya.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by Basic123: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
3} Recognize the fact that president Tinubu by virtue of his correspondence had not asked for the approval or the parliament or senate to go to war, has been erroneously suggested in some quarters, rather the president had expressed " a wish to respectfully solicit the support of the National Assembly in the support of successful implementation of the Ecowas resolutions" as outlined in the said communication.

Enemies of Nigeria been trying to manipulate fake news for people out there..

Tinubu has never said he's bringing war to Niger. Nigeria has no problem with Niger. This isn't a Nigeria VS Niger situation. It's Ecowas VS Niger 🇳🇪. But mischievous people kept on propagating fake news..

President listed up to 8 things but enemies of our great country kept on screaming war war war... Nah shame go end their matter eventually..
Honestly, social media should be regulated, the rate at which OBIdients bloggers churn out fake news and propaganda is alarming and its always on the negative, to paint the president, the government and the country bad!
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by Charisma01: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:

You just exposed your bigotry with that last line.
Obi was the best candidate to many until he decided to contest, then they suddenly realised he was ipob.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by breezeng: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Which money will he use for the cost of invading Niger or he want to use his personal fund to finance the war. Who will approve money for the war. Even Biden gets approval of the parliament each time he wants to release assistance to Ukraine.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by ivolt: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
flokii:
War is coming.. I saw our soldiers and their colleagues from ECOWAS countries dressed in ECOMOG kits trooping into Niger republic.

While I am for return to democracy in Niger republic, PBAT and other Ecowas states should move to stop former colonialists from taking natural resources away from Africa, if possible, we should have our own benchmark currency in Africa and no country in Europe should take a pin from Africa again.
What do you mean by the bold?
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by SenatePresdo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,"cowardly Yoruba's",coming from the imbecilic mouth of a descendant of the "brave Okonkwo" of Mr Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart" ! Yoruba did it before and can still do it again,or you were not told the stories of how your forebears used to urinate in their bodies at a mere mention of a certain Colonel Benjamin Adekunle ? Mtchew,empty chest beating lots with tasteless history !

Which Yorubas? As long as Igbos are concerned, Biafran war was Easterners vs North and her Allies.

Which Yoruba? grin only una fit gather morale cross River Niger? Abeg shift.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by flokii: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2023
ivolt:

What do you mean by the bold?

They should stop exploiting us in Africa.. it's only when its time for climate actions and whatnot that they remember Africa but when it comes to standard of living and poverty in Africa courtesy of Europeans, the world looks away.
They should stop taking resources away from the African continent and stop impoverishing black people.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by ivolt: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
flokii:

They should stop exploiting us in Africa.. it's only when its time for climate actions and whatnot that they remember Africa but when it comes to standard of living and poverty in Africa courtesy of Europeans, the world looks away.
They should stop taking resources away from the African continent and stop impoverishing Black people.
Do you mean Africans should stop selling its oil and minerals and keep it for themself?
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by Goodlady(f): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
Charisma01:

You just exposed your bigotry with that last line.
Obi was the best candidate to many until he decided to contest, then they suddenly realised he was ipob.
Nope. I m not against Igbos. But he (Obi) goofed and failed to caution nzogbu-nzogbu screaming elupee children. So you can call me a bigot, I don't care. Any person from any tribe willing to rule must show he/she's for everyone.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by merits(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
a4cube:
Just reminding you that your are discussing or arguing with your colleagues in the mental home(nairaland.com). Let me leave you guys to enjoy. C ya.

Yes, but don't forget you are the principal mentally derail leader na.The C n C.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by merits(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
cjudy:

But I think Yoruba Muslim are the worst.
That one concern your imbe,cile lineage ooo.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by cjudy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
merits:

That one concern your imbe,cile lineage ooo.
Even your dwarf parents are disappointed
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by flokii: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
ivolt:

Do you mean Africans should stop selling its oil and minerals and keep it for themself?

Do you remember Adesina of AfDB?.. he was unjustly persecuted for speaking the truth that Africa with all the resources should be the manufacturing hub of the world and not the dump site for all sorts of products from coumtries overseas.
It's okay to do fair business with Europe but it's far better for Africans to think "production" instead of "consumption".
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by merits(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
cjudy:

Even your dwarf parents are disappointed

Dwarf like your unsuccessful future and your generation to come, 🫴 bah.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by ivolt: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
flokii:

Do you remember Adesina of AfDB?.. he was unjustly persecuted for speaking the truth that Africa with all the resources should be the manufacturing hub of the world and not the dump site for all sorts of products from coumtries overseas.
It's okay to do fair business with Europe but it's far better for Africans to think "production" instead of "consumption".
You didn't answer my question.
Should Africa keep its resources to itself?

Talking about dumpsite, Adesina should have listed
the products he considered to be dump.
Aside from high tech goods, automobile and arms,
China and India has taken every other sector of Africa's imports.

It is easy to talk but to act is very hard to act.
Nations do not become manufacturing hub through talk and activism,
they do it by acquiring knowledge and having the right infrastructure.

Suppose you are on the other side(the west) and you have the power to grant wishes.
Are you going to say, Okay, since their is poverty in this content and I buy oil
and Uranium from them.
Let me give them all the knowledge and tools to make Boeing Airplanes to compensate.

Countries that become manufacturing hub didn't do so by talking or demanding for "rights".
Currently, a lot of manufacturing is being moved from China to Vietnam by western investors.
Is it because the west love Vietnam? Absolutely not.
This is a country that is a one-party dictatorial state, whose majority
population does not speak any of European languages.
It is because of what Vietnam have to offer, technical-know-how, infrastructure
and political stability.

Barring any unforeseen change, In few decades, people will be talking about Vietnamese economic
miracle, just like that of China.

Look at South Korea, a country much poorer than Nigeria in the 50s and 60s, now a global
manufacturing hub. Did the west hand it a manual for tech progress?
Nope. They got where they are through planning actions.

I just cringe whenever I see African leaders complaining about the west not caring or exploiting.
Africans aren't children to be looked after by others!
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by cjudy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
merits:

Dwarf like your unsuccessful future and your generation to come, 🫴 bah.
Ehh yeah seems you’re frustrated because of your poor family, work hard ok, God will make a way for your useless parents
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Polchiz:

Deny this live coverage too.
Ode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5E84-ylxC4&

Don't mind these idi.ots

They conceive the most evil of ideas and when caught, they claim they were falsely accused and call the whistleblower a propagandist.

APC is just too devilish fot my liking
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by merits(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
cjudy:

Ehh yeah seems you’re frustrated because of your poor family, work hard ok, God will make a way for your useless parents

Yes na, the way your born and your unborn children would be poor and frustrated bah.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by flokii: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
ivolt:

You didn't answer my question.
Should Africa keep its resources to itself?

Talking about dumpsite, Adesina should have listed
the products he considered to be dump.
Aside from high tech goods, automobile and arms,
China and India has taken every other sector of Africa's imports.

It is easy to talk but to act is very hard to act.
Nations do not become manufacturing hub through talk and activism,
they do it by acquiring knowledge and having the right infrastructure.

Suppose you are on the other side(the west) and you have the power to grant wishes.
Are you going to say, Okay, since their is poverty in this content and I buy oil
and Uranium from them.
Let me give them all the knowledge and tools to make Boeing Airplanes to compensate.

Countries that become manufacturing hub didn't do so by talking or demanding for "rights".
Currently, a lot of manufacturing is being moved from China to Vietnam by western investors.
Is it because the west love Vietnam? Absolutely not.
This is a country that is a one-party dictatorial state, whose majority
population does not speak any of European languages.
It is because of what Vietnam have to offer, technical-know-how, infrastructure
and political stability.

Barring any unforeseen change, In few decades, people will be talking about Vietnamese economic
miracle, just like that of China.

Look at South Korea, a country much poorer than Nigeria in the 50s and 60s, now a global
manufacturing hub. Did the west hand it a manual for tech progress?
Nope. They got where they are through planning actions.

I just cringe whenever I see African leaders complaining about the west not caring or exploiting.
Africans aren't children to be looked after by others!

Hmmn.. I understand all you've said perfectly.

Asides mental slavery, blacks in Africa are mentally lazy. Like you rightly said, no country will hand down free knowledge to Africans but even at that, the past colonialists shouldn't go about playing Devil's advocate, sponsoring coup d'etat and whatnot to destabilize the African continent.

I hope blacks will one day rise and reason collectively to say NO we've had enough of slavery.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by cjudy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
merits:

Yes na, the way you’re born and your unborn children would be poor and frustrated bah.
Unborn children have already savings account with millions deposited not like your useless father who don’t have a penny to his name and now you’re frustrated because of poverty. Don’t give up, your hustle will pay one day. Keep on blogging okay
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by ivolt: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
flokii:

Hmmn.. I understand all you've said perfectly.

Asides mental slavery, blacks in Africa are mentally lazy. Like you rightly said, no country will hand down free knowledge to Africans but even at that, the past colonialists shouldn't go about playing Devil's advocate, sponsoring coup d'etat and whatnot to destabilize the African continent.

I hope blacks will one day rise and reason collectively to say NO we've had enough of slavery.
Non-interference in leadership is essential but no one can enforce such,
it can only be resisted pragmatically otherwise a country will be running from
one entity only to end up as another's vassal.

What we need is full stability economic, security and political
so that whoever ends up in power cannot truncate long-term developmental plans
because it is not possible to achieve technological leadership in the short-term.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by Charisma01: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:

Nope. I m not against Igbos. But he (Obi) goofed and failed to caution nzogbu-nzogbu screaming elupee children. So you can call me a bigot, I don't care. Any person from any tribe willing to rule must show he/she's for everyone.

So all those supporting Obi are Igbos. Get sense o.
I myself I'm from south south, Obi got votes from all over Nigeria even from Borno.
Obi's campaign was issue based while Tinubu's campaign was filled with hate and name calling just like you are doing and he didn't call you to order
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by merits(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
cjudy:

Unborn children have already savings account with millions deposited not like your useless father who don’t have a penny to his name and now you’re frustrated because of poverty. Don’t give up, your hustle will pay one day. Keep on blogging okay

Dey play if they have you won't be on this platform they rant nonsense..... "you will be paddle your 🛶"Mumu.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by cjudy(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
merits:

Dey play if they have you won't be on this platform they rant nonsense..... "you will be paddle your 🛶"Mumu.

Ehhh yeah so Nairaland is a Platform for the poor? Pardon my manners, I never knew. Even seun osewa wasn’t poor the last time I check. I can feel your frustration, it’s not your fault but your useless parents who were sleeping when their mate were hustling to give their children good life.
You too try hard to make little money to take care of your empty life and that of your unborn children.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by merits(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2023
cjudy:

Ehhh yeah so Nairaland is a Platform for the poor? Pardon my manners, I never knew. Even seun osewa wasn’t poor the last time I check. I can feel your frustration, it’s not your fault but your useless parents who were sleeping when their mate were hustling to give their children good life.
You too try hard to make little money to take care of your empty life and that of your unborn children.

Mumu poor boy forming rich.stack poor boy.Let see how far you can go with your poverty mentality na.
Re: Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger by cjudy(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2023
merits:

Mumu poor boy forming rich.stack poor boy.
Ehhh yeah, everyone here is not poor like your generation kid. Grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Maintain Peace And Unity In Nigeria / Forgery: YABATECH Disowns Mosunmola Sangodara's HND Certificate / Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.