Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties (463 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by maxiuc(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2023
We broke up and we can never come back she has moved on with her ex and I am still single not dating yet but there is tendencies of knacking each other and I can't say no to it because of soul ties it held me so bad because she was the only one I had sex with throughout my 2 years relationship with her

Please house how do I break away from the soul ties
Re: How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by advanceDNA: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2023
there is tendencies of knacking each other or u are knacking each other?? Which one??

If she has moved on ....u too move on naaa..

...its because u are single and u are not building new memories with someone new..Date someone else..u will forget her..... dont let ur mind and past pleasure trap you with any ideology of soul tie...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2023
advanceDNA:
there is tendencies of knacking each other or u are knacking each other?? Which one??

...its because u are single and u are not building new memories with someone new..Date someone else..u will forget her..... dont let ur mind and past pleasure trap you with any ideology of soul tie...

Stop encouraging fornication, today is Sunday

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by advanceDNA: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Stop encouraging fornication, today is Sunday

Where in my post did u see fornication....
Ur mind is too dirty..abeg getat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Where in my post sid u see fornication....
Ur mind is too dirty..abeg getat
You said he should date someone else and continue fornication, is that not encouraging it?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by advanceDNA: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
You said he should date someone else and continue fornication, is that not encouraging it?

I asked u to bring it out... u couldnt...

U now desperately added that i told him to continue fornicating" .... see as ur yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

I asked u to bring it out... u couldnt...

U now desperately added that i told him to continue fornicating" .... see as ur yeye dey smell
You and the op should desist from fornication, stop it
Re: How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by advanceDNA: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
You and the op should desist from fornication, stop it

Please clear off....u dont have point..

..can't he date without fornication....
Re: How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by maxiuc(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

she wants knacking from me even when were dating she said if this relationship breaks up that wherever I am that she will Search for me and Knack me and she's doing it the problem is I can't say no to her and whenever she comes around even if I said I won't do anything my third leg will disagree with me and when she sees it she will pounce on me , yes is true that she has moved on but she still maintains contact even though our break up was bloody, so please how do I unboundle myself From this souls ties
Re: How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by Miravik900(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
maxiuc:
she wants knacking from me even when were dating she said if this relationship breaks up that wherever I am that she will Search for me and Knack me and she's doing it the problem is I can't say no to her and whenever she comes around even if I said I won't do anything my third leg will disagree with me and when she sees it she will pounce on me , yes is true that she has moved on but she still maintains contact even though our break up was bloody, so please how do I unboundle myself From this souls ties

Break up was bloody as in how?
Re: How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by advanceDNA: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
maxiuc:

U are just sexually addicted to each other which is common with fornicators....shebi u read on nairaland how women go back to sleep with their ex even after marriage....its just a matter of discipline....its not a soul tie issue..

oga build some discipline ...discipline is the price u pay to over come any addiction....

Lik i said ...u have not moved on....move on date someone new and build new memories... u will forget her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by maxiuc(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Miravik900:

Break up was bloody as in how?
as it involved smashing of cars
Re: How Do I Break Away From Soul Ties by Zigzagman: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
W

(1) (Reply)

How Is The High Rate Of Pregnant Girls At Your Area / Women Can Stay Longer Without Sex Than A Man / Bathathon Is Here, Nigeria Pls Support Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.