Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy (32225 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial β€” Lady / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
Okay, if you say so..😏😏😏
talented321:
When you don't have cash as a woman and there is nothing u can do to survive at the moment'' many women get into relationship to ease the stress and in that process it may lead to pregnancy''
I don't think u will understand this because u seems like somebody raised in developed evinroment''
Frustration bad'' sama
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Kemadealadire(f): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hmmn
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
There are condoms though, but okay.
BennyDGreat:

A girl in JSS3 which this kind of experience will most likely get pregnant unless she has proper guidance from family. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

She was merely looking for soft landing and in her little brain at the time, the guy seemed to be taking care of her and showing her the love her own parents didn't show. Automatically, she gravitates towards him and does whatever he tells her to do.

You see how the pattern flows?
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by peretei2024(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Untube:

Your mummy kicked you out coz you behave like bush boyπŸ™„

Not because of that, she still sees your dad in you, maybe you resemble your dad.

At times, you forget about people's mistake and focus on yourself. Let me tell you a short story. There was this woman that always brings her two sons to my house every

Saturday, she comes to wash clothes and clean up the house. I like her kids coz they are smart and intelligent. I always allow the kid to come inside to play with my kids, eat and when they are leaving, I will give them gifts. She came one day without the kids, I asked her and she told me that she had issue with her husband, and the husband took her kids to village without her knowledge.

She is from akwa ibom, the husband is from Benin. She did everything possible to have her kids back but the husband's family refused. She reported to police station, but she don't have funds to mobilize them. They even threaten her with juju. Now she gave up, she settled with her husband but the husband still refused to bring back the kids.

The husband story was that both of them are struggling, can't afford to feed, the reason he conclude to take the kids to his parents in the village for proper feeding and care.

You see ehn life happens, if you scale through, forgive all the parties involved so that you will have peace of mind to enjoy your life, and also have no case to answer before the Almighty God.

Forgive your dad if he is still alive, make peace with him. When you close to him, you will see clearer pictures of what really happened that leaders to sending you and your sis to village. I wish you all the best in life

You get it wrong. My dad and my mum settled their difference immediately we were sent to the village and we're happily living together

1 Like

Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by JetApartment: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
peretei2024:

I will curse my father, mother and children if you try me

Ok...let the curse begin.
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by abbiboy: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Samantha124:
But you should be angry with your aunt, she's the one who forcefully took the two of you away from your mother for no reason and you don't know the reasons why your mother never bothered to visit you guys... What if your aunt threatened her?

And what do you mean your sister got pregnant as a result of frustrations? Are you saying your sister decided to add more frustrations into her life by getting pregnant just because she was frustrated with your parents?
Read to understand.
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Make me.
abbiboy:

Read to understand.
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by PrinceGallant: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

So, you started tapping palm wine at the age of five

He did not even know how to lie
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by peretei2024(m): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
PrinceGallant:

Lie because I need money or what? Please stop this madness.
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by BennyDGreat: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Samantha124:
There are condoms though, but okay.

At that age, she should be well protected and guided but since there was no one to do that....who will even educate her on protection?

We are talking about a child here oh....a child without good guide will be misled. No escape route unless God sends help. No escape

1 Like

Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Originalsly: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
peretei2024:

I thank God, today am a graduate, married with 2 kids without their 1kobo contributed.

Hmmmm ... and you're still carrying this heavy load of hate on your head? Were you ever homeless? ... had to find food clothing and shelter for yourself? Not saying your life was a bed of roses ... but most of us went through different degrees of hardship because of irresponsible parents. Many have gone through wayyy worse than you ... have not even entered primary school .... and are presently struggling to survive because of poor upbringing. Despite this ... they have not hated their parents .... and many in that were in your shoes have seen the sufferings as being responsible for their motivation and determination to face whatever else life has to throw at them. They move ... without the load of hate but with the resolve that they would do whatever it takes to never abandon their kids ... no matter what. Can you? ... would you?
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Okay.
BennyDGreat:

At that age, she should be well protected and guided but since there was no one to do that....who will even educate her on protection?

We are talking about a child here oh....a child without good guide will be misled. No escape route unless God sends help. No escape
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Awww!!! You look so cute, but you just look like a healthy boy to me with a serious look on his face.
peretei2024:

You see when I started . Look at my hand and facem you know nothing bro
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Progress62(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
peretei2024:
My fellow Nairalanders,

Tell me why I must forgive my daddy and my Late Mummy.

I was 4years while my elder Sister was 6years when my daddy and my Mummy had a serious misunderstanding, so few weeks later, my daddy was transferred to Kaduna from Lagos being a Solder ( who knows I he was the on that requested for that).
I no know wetin to talk but i understand your plight
Some parents kill their children's dream due to broken home

On one fateful day, my Mummy went to the market to buy some stuffs in the Market, then here com my Daddy's younger Sister( Aunt) with a vehicle. She forced I and my elder Sister to the vehicle and moved is straight to my Daddy's village in Ondo State. We cried, cried ,
and cried but our tears couldn't saved us.

Finally we landed in a village where there is no light, no hospitals, no good schools, in the hand of strange people we don't know.

Remember I said we were moved when I was 4years. Now at 5years in the village, daddy never visited, mummy never visited, so I had to start tapping Palmwine just to raise money to start my Primary school in the village. After a year or so, I was able to get some money to pay for my Primary school. I decided that I can't continue with this Palmwine tapping at this year, so I work hard and raise some money to start selling bottles of kerosene to sponsor myself from Primary to Secondary school.

When I was in JSS3 , my Elder Sister got pregnant for a guy out of frustration and betrayal from the path of our Parents who abandoned us for years. Our Uncle in the village who never care about us , informed my daddy that his daughter is pregnant for a guy ooh, then my daddy said the guy must marry her . Finally the guy agreed, then my daddy who never visited us for over 15years came down to the village because of the money he will collect.

After marriage rites, I was taken to Lagos by my elder brother.

Note: my Mummy whom I never see for over 15years knicked me out of the house after spending just 1week with her in the house. Her complain was that I believe like a bush boy.

My elder Sister is still married to the guy in the village and she can't even express herself in English, and this is a lady that was born here in Lagos.

Tell me how I will forgive them after going through hell because of selfish Parents.

My mummy died 4years ago but I didn't even know where her grave is because we were never in good terms and till tomorrow, I will not forgive her not even my daddy.

Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Progress62(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
PrinceGallant:

Aproko how you take know say him dey lie
Where you there?
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by SURElee(f): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
All these years living with unforgiveness ,has it made you a better person? Your parents were wrong to bring kids into this world and not care for them. They were wrong to not make their marriage work and that was what led to you the kids being taken from your mom who never sought her kids.

You need to forgive and determine in your heart to become a better human being who will never allow what he has passed through in life to determine how they act. Determine that you will do right and that your kids won't go through all you want through.

It starts with a choice.

Ask God to help you forgive and see how He will replace the years you lost. He will pan out your life. It is never too late my friend.

God bless you.
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by rickleye: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
peretei2024:
My fellow Nairalanders,

I was 4years while my elder Sister was 6years when my daddy and my Mummy had a serious misunderstanding, so few weeks later, my daddy was transferred to Kaduna from Lagos being a Solder ( who knows I he was the on that requested for that).

On one fateful day, my Mummy went to the market to buy some stuffs in the Market, then here com my Daddy's younger Sister( Aunt) with a vehicle. She forced I and my elder Sister to the vehicle and moved is straight to my Daddy's village in Ondo State. We cried, cried ,

Finally we landed in a village where there is no light, no hospitals, no good schools, in the hand of strange people we don't know.

Remember I said we were moved when I was 4years. Now at 5years in the village, daddy never visited, mummy never visited, so I had to start tapping Palmwine just to raise money to start my Primary school in the village. After a year or so, I was able to get some money to pay for my Primary school. I decided that I can't continue with this Palmwine tapping at this year, so I work hard and raise some money to start selling bottles of kerosene to sponsor myself from Primary to Secondary school.

When I was in JSS3 , my Elder Sister got pregnant for a guy out of frustration and betrayal from the path of our Parents who abandoned us for years. Our Uncle in the village who never care about us , informed my daddy that his daughter is pregnant for a guy ooh, then my daddy said the guy must marry her . Finally the guy agreed, then my daddy who never visited us for over 15years came down to the village because of the money he will collect.

Note: my Mummy whom I never see for over 15years knicked me out of the house after spending just 1week with her in the house. Her complain was that I believe like a bush boy.

My elder Sister is still married to the guy in the village and she can't even express herself in English, and this is a lady that was born here in Lagos.

Tell me how I will forgive them after going through hell because of selfish Parents.

My mummy died 4years ago but I didn't even know where her grave is because we were never in good terms and till tomorrow, I will not forgive her not even my daddy.

They are dead !
You are justified at being angry but at this point you are limiting your progress in life.
Just make sure you don’t put your own kids through the harrowing experiences you went through.
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by mila1121(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Forgiveness is doing yourself a favour not the people that hurt you
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by DenreleDave(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
peretei2024:

I thank God, today am a graduate, married with 2 kids without their 1kobo contributed.

God blessed you. Your parents failed you but God didn't....

You will never witness sorrow...

Make sure such doesn't happen to your kids

1 Like

Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Nonywendy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

And his name is not in the Guinness book of record
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by KingExalted: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
My dear, you're just a hero. Congratulations. I have the following lines to contribute:
1) God has provided all that your parents couldn't give you. Always remember to ascribe all the glory to God.
2) The nature of God is forgiveness, you must forgive. That way you'll win their souls.
3) Unfortunately mom is no longer alive to witness your success, but you must look for dad. You have an opportunity to win over your parents, don't miss it.
4) You have only one father even though he didn't take care of you, But God did that. Reconcile with him, you will be happier you did
5) Please remember to reach out to your younger sister. May God Almighty bless you πŸ™
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Vikdus: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
I wonder oh.. quote author=Zonefree post=124917627][b][/b]

[/quote]
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Antichristus: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
peretei2024:

GRADUATE? OF WHICH UNIVERSITY OR DO PEOPLE GRADUATE FROM LEARNING TRADES THESE DAYS?
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by peretei2024(m): 2:17am On Aug 07, 2023
Antichristus:

GRADUATE? OF WHICH UNIVERSITY OR DO PEOPLE GRADUATE FROM LEARNING TRADES THESE DAYS?

If you have nothing to say please don't say rubbish.
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Elidrisy20: 5:45am On Aug 07, 2023
If you no forgive them, your children no go forgive you too
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by DrDunamis(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2023
peretei2024:
My fellow Nairalanders,

Hmmm...
Forgiving them isn't about them but about you...
You shouldn't find yourself struggling with severe chronic ailments like cancers and all that as they are as a result of bitterness and unforgiveness.
They made their mistakes but your life is your choice, it's left for you to make the appropriate choices and decisions now how you can improve your life and that of your sister.
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by winner37(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2023
peretei2024:
My fellow Nairalanders,

I feel your pains ....
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by sixtus3606(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
peretei2024:

Yes am in Lagos

Where in Lagos? Send me a PM.
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by peretei2024(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
sixtus3606:

Where in Lagos? Send me a PM.

You can also reach me on WhatsApp: 08062493145

Thank you
Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Ortintin: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
As long as you have life and decided to keep it, you must continue to forgive and respect your parents no matter what.

Remember some are orphans and never know what it feels like to have parents. So just assume you and your sibling are orphan and forgive them.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy by Obascoetubi: 4:42am On Aug 22, 2023
xseed:
You'll go and meet them there, you hear?
LOOK AT HOW FOOLISH U ARE PLAYING WITH PPL'S FAMILY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.