Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why Are Some Ladies Dull? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Dull? (2449 Views)

Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2023
There is this lady that I really liked..my ex student. We dated for some while but no sex was involved though we were a lil bit intimate; kissing and stuffs.

I knew she wouldn't roll with me because of my broke state and upon that my physical condition. But I persisted. I showered her with attention and the little I had which was never enough as she was a hotty. Guys were allover her and me. The choice was easy she neglected me. Even blocked my axss on WhatsApp

Every action I took towards getting close to her was irritating to her but I liked her and I was stupid.

I sent money to her normally (the little I had) which she barely appreciated.

At a time I got exhausted and I quit. That was 3 years ago.

Fast forward to yesterday. I saw a message on my WhatsApp. It was from her. Straight up she asked me for some assistance after apologizing for all the shiit she done to me.

I never replied the trash message and never will. I feel like cursing her. Like is this how some ladies behave.

Do some of y'all really know what y'all be doing.

She must see me as a big fool that will come running to her aid because I have not seen a pretty girl before in my life.

I feel insulted by those messages. I can't begin to imagine how she perceives me in her empty head.

I don suffer!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2023
grin grin cheesy

" I knew she wouldn't roll with me because of my broke state and upon that my physical condition. But I persisted. I showered her with attention and the little I had which was never enough as she was a hotty. "

You do not have the right to judge intelligence as you have never shown to be intelligent in your post above grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by talented321: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
That is now days girls for you'' the earlier you understand them the better for u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by LarryCork: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin cheesy

" I knew she wouldn't roll with me because of my broke state and upon that my physical condition. But I persisted. I showered her with attention and the little I had which was never enough as she was a hotty. "

You do not have the right to judge intelligence as you have never shown to be intelligent in your post above grin grin grin

angry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin cheesy

Read it through bro. I said I was stupid then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by immortalcrown(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Post a screenshot of her message. The message might contradict your claim here.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by LarryCork: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
There is this lady that I really liked..my ex student. We dated for some while but no sex was involved though we were a lil bit intimate; kissing and stuffs.

I knew she wouldn't roll with me because of my broke state and upon that my physical condition. But I persisted. I showered her with attention and the little I had which was never enough as she was a hotty. Guys were allover her and me. The choice was easy she neglected me. Even blocked my axss on WhatsApp

Every action I took towards getting close to her was irritating to her but I liked her and I was stupid.

Fast forward to yesterday. I saw a message on my WhatsApp. It was from her. Straight up she asked me for some assistance after apologizing for all the shiit she done to me.

I never replied the trash message and never will. I feel like cursing her. Like is this how some ladies behave.

She must see me as a big fool that will come running to her aid because I have not seen a pretty girl before in my life.

I feel insulted by those messages. I can't begin to imagine how she perceives me in her empty head.

I don suffer!

did Persephone1 reject you sir??(no oofeincse) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
Read it through bro. I said I was stupid then.
I'M NOT A BRO angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
immortalcrown:
Post a screenshot of her message. The message might contradict your claim here.
For what?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Persephone1:
I'M NOT A BRO angry
Sorry ma'am. but I insist you go through the op again pls
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by myyansh68(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Chaii. Op don really suffer for this lifegrin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Rokiat(f): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
For avoiding a broke guy good on her sprinkle sprinkle but she messed up by coming back, she don’t know the game she should have gotten better by now if she ain’t so naive.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Miravik900(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rokiat:
For avoiding a broke guy good on her sprinkle sprinkle but she messed up by coming back, she don’t know the game she should have gotten better by now if she ain’t so naive.

Shut your trash mouth

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by folake4u(f): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Persephone1:
I'M NOT A BRO angry

You go explain tire, no evidence. 😂😂

Welcome back, Perse. You've been missed on these streets. kiss
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by superCleanworks(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Miravik900:
Shut your trash mouth
😂Who offended you?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin cheesy

grin I still wonder why it's so easy to control men with what is between our legs. Lol.....men are very weak and not really intelligent beings all they have is nothing but ego. Very, very, very easy to manipulate.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Persephone1:
I'M NOT A BRO angry

Read it very well bro, stop overreacting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by SaLongs1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Persephone1:
I'M NOT A BRO angry
grin grin I am laughing alone and afraid the neighbours might think I am getting loose upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by SaLongs1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin I still wonder why it's so easy to control men with what is between our legs. Lol.....men are very weak and not really intelligent beings all they have is nothing but ego. Very, very, very easy to manipulate.
You are talking about immature men right?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
folake4u:

You go explain tire, no evidence. 😂😂

Welcome back, Perse. You've been missed on these streets. kiss
Not even with the (f) ? sad

Thank you folake... I'm glad to be back.
😃
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That's what Desire does to every human. It makes one vulnerable, it takes a level of emotional intelligence to overcome being a slave to one's feelings or wants. Lol

That's the reason op is not allowed to judge intelligence. grin grin He was or still is a victim of emotions. The only difference is what he is feeling now is anger not lust . grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by jeromestarks: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

I don suffer!

Reply the message calmly.
Say something like " ... Oh ! So sorry my dear. Look somewhere else for help darling"

She will reply. Definitely, she will type something.
Whatever she typed, just say "k "
Just keep replying with "K. K. kk." Whenever u're chanced.
She will explode and leave u alone.

After she's done, lockup.
Whenever you feel funky, chat her up at your own time. Flirt with her, sex chat with her, use her to relieve stress etc. When you're done and she chats u up, reply with the usual "kkkk" again.

It's called "letting her down gently"

Let her down gently as if the love you had for her was like water under the bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by folake4u(f): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
Persephone1:
Not even with the (f) ? sad

Thank you folake... I'm glad to be back.
😃

The monicker gives masculine vibes. grin grin grin

You're welcome Mami.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by GloriousGbola: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Persephone1:
I'M NOT A BRO angry

So called avenging fury I dey suspect you.
Sure you are not the They /them of the underworld
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by immortalcrown(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
For what?
For a proof of your claim. The sender's name should be cropped out. I just want to be sure the plain meaning of the message conforms with your claim.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Gadafii: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Oo I hope you have gotten better than she left you few years back, that’s my own concern for you

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by okerekingsley90: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
LarryCork:

did Persephone1 reject you sir??(no oofeincse) angry

Mechanic Mike daddy ck how do you manage with these monikers with the same email?. grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by MrsTwrite(f): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
She has exhausted all the money you gave her, and couldn't find any one that she could fool. grin grin
Don't let her get your mumu button, use the "ignore" button or block her Asap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rokiat:

I won't be surprised if you do hook up. You sound like someone into prostitution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Snowx: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin cheesy

What re you talking intellectual?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by Nazgul: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
The thing here is that girls hardly delete numbers of guys who asked them out. They keep it and use it to manipulate them into assisting them either in the present or future.

There's no reason to get angry, if I were you I would have just read the message and ignored her. Your silence alone would have been the perfect response to her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dull? by KingDash09(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rokiat:

see your mouth like game

Y’all women are all the same, y’all meet nice guys but end up with assholes.. next time comment with your brain not your arse

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! It's Too Cold I Can't Wear My Ashawo Clothes! / Woman Declares "Men Who Care About A Woman's Past Are Weak" (photo) / Tall Guys Faces Challenges Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.