Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach (16143 Views)

Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) / NITDA Fines Soko Loans 10m For Invasion Of Privacy / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach by easzypeaszy(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2023
krize:
See, you're ill-informed. You don't know shit. Banks cannot offer the services of these people. Bank will not give you shit if you're not credit worthy. How many people are in Nigeria? I know this because I thought about Debt buying, as it's prevalent in advanced society. No law firm can buy even Bank's debts. Again, only 30% of loans taken in Nigeria are retrieved in due course. And there is no backing for the loan companies who have put billions into the Nigerian market.
See that you're the dummmb one?

Infact, I would take you to be one of those that takes loans without repaying. If it's a lie, pls go on CBC site and show us your creditscore. Onigbese.
Before you take a loan, you're provided with terms, which you agree to. If the terms aren't okay, don't take it

Also, you mentioned unregistered apps, it's your hungry likes that put out your information on every site because you believe you can beat the system, bros, you cannot.

And pay up your debts boi

kaiiii been long I saw or chatted wt a dumb fellow.
Is ur brain even working?
Re: Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach by krize(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Bleep boi, you can't lace my boots. slowpoke!

easzypeaszy:
kaiiii been long I saw or chatted wt a dumb fellow.
Is ur brain even working?

1 Like

Re: Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach by Chudyned26: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Addme:

You were actually tricked into it without telling you the conditions initially. I think I have read something like this on the front page before. Sincerely I'm not in anyway supporting their defamatory and blackmailing attitudes but speaking from personal experience of people around me.
Your own case may be different but I must tell you probably due to economic hardship, people take loan without means of paying back. I'm damn serious

My brother,the worst part is that not only that they are threatening you by saying the will message and call all your contacts, they also added charges (for late payment when in actual Sense it's nut due) into it despite the exorbitant interest they put earlier

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira May Rise Further Against Dollar As CBN Pumps Additional $195m / Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.