Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me (26459 Views)

Shaibu To Wike: Go For Confession Not Thanksgiving, Reduce Your Alcohol Intake / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Boyooosa(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by helinues: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2023
Sorrynovex:

So what you are saying now is that you don't want to be useful?

Are you saying you want to die on top of trolling others?

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by efeteb: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Germi9: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Shaibu is a cultist

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by fuckJones(f): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2023
fineboynl:
Edo don’t want to hear anything God father oh.

If obaseki tow that line he would be disgrace like oshiomhole and Tinubu.

After what Godfather did to that state. Were governor will go to godfather house to collect federal allocation. After governor make state budget godfather will come and trash some of the projects and reduce budget for some of the project in other to hijack the state treasury.
chinedu stop masturbating, how did tinubu disgrace?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Kobicove(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2023
sojayy:
We all know d reason

Please tell us the reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by henryadex(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2023
A murderer who doesn't want to see a knife at his back

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by id4sho(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2023
Balablu
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by taiwotimitt: 7:50am On Aug 07, 2023
CAC registration day
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Thomthom(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Edo Central for governorship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Angelfrost(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2023
Obj vs Atiku all over again...

Obaseki never talk wetin him do wey go make him deputy dey oppose am.
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by godofuck231: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Obaseki gave Philip lots of access for delivering during elections but now he wants the state after lots of settling and access from the governor, he's greedy. He buys properties like shoes and access to contracts in that state so what does he want more
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by damkin24(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2023
fineboynl:

After what Godfather did to that state. Were governor will go to godfather house to collect federal allocation. After governor make state budget godfather will come and trash some of the projects and reduce budget for some of the project in other to hijack the state treasury.
I'm not really sure this commenter is okay medically. Which of the Tinubu is disgraced? The one that is currently your president and C-in-C or someone else?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Oscarchims: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2023
And if you go to Edo state and see where this men are having their fight, nothing to write home about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by WorldRichest: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2023
fineboynl:

You said said Tinubu was disgraced. Tell us about your biological father who was not disgraced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by wink2015(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2023
EX-GOVERNOR OF EDO STATE, SENATOR ADAMS OSHIOMOLE IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS POLITICAL CONFUSION IN EDO STATE.

He started a fight with the current governor of Edo state, Mr Godwin Obaseki.

The consequences of this crisis instigated by Ex-governor Oshiomole led to a situation where Edo state had to loose out of the ruling party at the federal level.

Mr Oshiomole wanted Obaseki to loose at all cost his governorship position just because of political differences.

Oshiomole forgot the POLITICAL CONSEQUENCES and its fall out as it affects the ECONOMIC WELLBEING and future of Edo state.

He was POWER DRUNK and carried away by APC NATIONAL CHAIRMAN POSITION which he himself lost out in no time when Buhari got tired of him.

Oshiomole lack of PIPEING LOW put Edo state political landscape in a difficult stage.

Another angle to the Edo state power sharing is that it is the Edo central zone that is supposed to produce the governor.

That is the Ishan speaking people.

It is not Edo North which the present Deputy governor Mr Philip Shuabu comes from and he is aspiring to the office of governor.

OSHIOMOLE WAS TOO BITTER AGAINST OBASEKI TO THE EXTENT THAT FOR MONTHS THE WHOLE COUNTRY WAS ON FIRE ON EDO STATE MATTER.

Governor Obaseki is sensing the fact that since Oshiomole APC won the federal centre and with Oshiomole being a federal Senator aligned to President Tinubu.

It will not be fair for Edo South ( Binis ) to loose the coming governor position.

There is the thinking among the Binis that they still want to hold on to power as governor as Edo North can get all the money they want from President Tinubu at the federal level with Oshiomole connection.

Edo South feel it would be a political suicide to give power to Edo North that is even not the legit people to have it having Edo North themselves build a bridge to the federal APC centre under the government of Bola Ahmed Tinubu using Senator Oshiomole connection.

I think governor Obaseki feel comfortable suspending the zoning arrangement for the time being just because of the OSHIOMOLE FACTOR.
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Cotonou12: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2023
But why is it that Presidents/Governors don’t always allow their vice/deputies to contest when their tenure is over ?

See buhari wen suppose give us osibanjo :- he allowed this baba to come in cry
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Dittodat: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Edo no be Lagos clowns grin
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Obakoolex(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Truly Edo no be Lagos grin
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Nursepepeye(f): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Ayoola171:
Is there anyone who supported or worked with Obaseki in the past and Obaseki didn't fight in return? Case studies of Adam Oshiomole, Wike and Co.

Now Shaibu.

Edo no be Lagos
Exactly what's in my mind, whenever you see someone always fighting/Condemning everyone. Especially those who helped you in the past, it means one thing! Such fellow is a very useless person.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Gentlelox: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Two ugly men with handsome pocket
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Dbarrzx: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2023
Obaseki can't be a godfather... He sold that dummy to Edo people against Oshiomole and now he sponsor a candidate... That will not work
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Alexiiydon: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2023
wittywriter:
In Nigerian political sphere..;There are no permanent friends or foes.

Wittyness
just permanent interest
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by SledgeHammerer: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2023
Obaseki will be taught a bitter political lesson next year. Ighodalo asuen don't let Obaseki deceive you oooo. He can't enthrone any successor in Edo.
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by Mccullum: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2023
Betrayals betraying themselves. grin
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by viralinfo: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2023
I
Re: Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me by millionboi2: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2023
WorldRichest:

You said said Tinubu was disgraced. Tell us about your biological father who was not disgraced.
oga shut up and accepte facts,all the whole world saw it when tinubu tried to interfere with Edo politics and he was brutally cut off and datz the Edo no be Lagos slogan you hear today.must you always lick tinubu ass....haba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? / Senators Order Dan Ali Monsur To Withdraw Statement On Anti-grazing Law / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.