Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Need Your Say On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Say On This (331 Views)

My say On Women's Late Marriage Issues / What's Your Say On This? (photo) / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Say On This by Kelvin2022(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning guys please I need your comment on this matter and friend of mine called me and told me he had a problem in his compound. It all started when he was fetching water and one his neighbor was not around so he decided to fill her own because the ta water connected to their compound is free. And the neighbor is a woman and at times other neighbors do fill her cans and drum for her when water is running. So this day as he fill her own one of the tenants told him that his Landlord told her to stop filling the woman's can until she buy the drink for him. The guy was surprised the next day he told the woman what the girl told him and the woman met his landlord to know why but he said he didn't say so. The landlord was angry with the guy for telling the woman when he heard that instead of telling him to know the reason. He gave him quick notice. Did the guy did wrong by telling the woman.
Re: I Need Your Say On This by Fidecoo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kelvin2022:
Good morning guys please I need your comment on this matter and friend of mine called me and told me he had a problem in his compound. It all started when he was fetching water and one his neighbor was not around so he decided to fill her own because the ta water connected to their compound is free. And the neighbor is a woman and at times other neighbors do fill her cans and drum for her when water is running. So this day as he fill her own one of the tenants told him that his Landlord told her to stop filling the woman's can until she buy the drink for him. The guy was surprised the next day he told the woman what the girl told him and the woman met his landlord to know why but he said he didn't say so. The landlord was angry with the guy for telling the woman when he heard that instead of telling him to know the reason. He gave him quick notice. Did the guy did wrong by telling the woman.

Quit or
quick notice??
Re: I Need Your Say On This by talented321: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Normal'' There are other things going on in that enviroment and maybe the landlord don't like that tenant again''
The matter never reach to give person quit notice'' but there are other things involved which you don't know or you are not telling us..

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Say On This by Whazar(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
I no understand anything for this shit

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Say On This by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
amebo nonsense!
Re: I Need Your Say On This by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
This is too peppery for my eyes sorry

(1) (Reply)

Sweet In Bed / Why It Is Preferable For Young Men In Their 20s To Date Older, 30+ Women / Please Is Something Else Wrong With Me ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.