Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

What's Your Say On This? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Say On This? (photo) (2691 Views)

My say On Women's Late Marriage Issues / For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Say On This? (photo) by chatinent: 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
??

1 Share

Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by chatinent: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is there any witchcraft bigger than this?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by Felimax(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
It will come back to hunt you.
It won't take time.
Life is built on principles and depend whether you believe in God or not certain things are left never to try.
Your type will come and start blaming women tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by Kilotat: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is Obama not the former president of Zimbabwe? Na one guy dey argue with me here! Check My Updated Signature (In Aboki voice)

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by 21savages: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
Am currently in a relationship with my cousin, but am planning to marry her not to give her bele..
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by rickleye: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
hmm.
This ask is 10 years too late. And your best friend depending on his emotions could kill your cousin, himself and you.
If your friend had known earlier, he would have gotten over it and see the kids as adopted and therefore his own but for the 2 of you to hide this from him this long is terrible. And can you imagine the number of times, he's left you alone with his wife ( your cousin ) and the number of times you guys must have shagged behind his back. Even if this was not so, The thought / the seed has been sowed.

Solution
1. Do a blood test to confirm if indeed you are the father.
2. If you are the father - Then know that your friendship that day has come to an end. Likely that of his marriage. as well. If he loves the kids he would still support them and if he loves your cousin, he will eventually forgive the betrayer.
3. You have to get some elder and family members involved to act as intermediary .

If you are someone like me that doesn't talk much and lives in a different country then just cut off all ties and keep the secret to the grave. But if you are still in contact and are present in their lives - bring the Issue to the forefront and deal with it .

Wear a bloody condom guys !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by Candidlady: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Speechless
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by Mophor: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
I don't pity any man having sex like dogs because of a relationship. See 10 years suffering and tears in future

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
This witchcraft pass be careful grin
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by MufasaLion: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
21savages:
Am currently in a relationship with my cousin, but am planning to marry her not to give her bele..

No crime in that as long as it's not forced. I doubt if your people will support the relationship.
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by MufasaLion: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
I don't pity any man having sex like dogs because of a relationship. See 10 years suffering and tears in future

Well, what he did was shameful in this part of the world. I hope he doesn't regret it.
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by mayorofyentown(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
OH NO. NOT AGAIN
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by 21savages: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

No crime in that as long as it's not forced. I doubt if your people will support the relationship.
Am a muslim and i can marry her according to islam.
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by MufasaLion: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
21savages:
Am a muslim and i can marry her according to islam.

Yes, you can. Will your parents allow that? This is Africa, regardless of your religion, they might term it as a taboo.
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by 21savages: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, you can. Will your parents allow that? This is Africa, regardless of your religion, they might term it as a taboo.
My parent are religious people not traditional.
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by MufasaLion: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
21savages:
My parent are religious people not traditional.

Good for you, bro.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by toujurs: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
So men shouldn't have sex at all, Haven't you had sex?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
I really pity the innocent "best friend" undecided...
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by odinson1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Do you foolish men now see the importance of DNA test?
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Felimax:
It will come back to hunt you.
It won't take time.
Life is built on principles and depend whether you believe in God or not certain things are left never to try.
Your type will come and start blaming women tomorrow.
You are wise.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stupid things happening this days angry
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by flokii: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
There are some things best avoided in life for you to have peace of mind. I once faced something similar from a cousin who professed love to me but I simply turned it down and I'm glad I did today which is over 12yrs.

This poster now isn't comfortable knowing the kids celebrating 10yrs are his and not for the "best friend" married to his cousin and one day he will challenge that his friend to get back the kids. Guys especially need to be careful with the opposite gender, kings have died from their cunning and manipulative ways.
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by flokii: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Favfables1:
I really pity the innocent "best friend" undecided...

Is he deserving of pity? a girl that has been ignoring you for while all of a sudden changed, started throwing herself at you and your instincts won't tell you something is off?
A sensible guy should be able to tell when a girl is pregnant and avoid anything intimacy with her. Most men today are proud fathers of kids that aren't theirs and that is a statement of fact.
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by Tianahopy: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
The earlier you take it off your mind the better for you, I wonder why the lady even agreed to that.
Re: What's Your Say On This? (photo) by CrownOfClay724: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
embarassed

Omo

(1) (Reply)

Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? / Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. / Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.