Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life (8547 Views)

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Unbelievable! Meet The Couple That Can Have Orgasm For Up To 18 Hours Just By Hu / The First Time I Had Orgasm Was When I Cheated On My Husband – Woman Narrates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by petesunday: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
I am newly married and our sex life has been great. My wife told me initially she has had only one boyfriend in the past. A few months ago she came when we were having sex and couldn't stop talking about it. She later told me this is her first time of coming. The problem is that she is so obsessed with orgasm now that if she doesn't have it she feels frustrated whenever we have sex. I always feel so guilty anytime I come before her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by taylor88(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by slawomir: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Just try and see what makes her cum quickly
Not her fault though..if a woman reaches orgasm during sex then they will always want that experience to continue...
It is the sweetest thing to women

But she should have it in mind and understand that it is easier for men to reach orgasm easily before a woman gets to orgasm

Like i said try and see what makes her come quickly
I was with a girl in the past immediately she climbs me and do the cow girl position during sex she gets to orgasm within 4 minutes
Also know this women are emotional people...so most of them their orgasm also depends on if they have feelings for you and if their mind is totally with you

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by woginid967: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Get the product call odedeji or kolakolagbo

And she will be loyal always

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by HopeVictor(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
take time to study and understand her body. you would learn how to make her cum quickly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Weknowbetter: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
When thrusting keep your pelvis/groin pressed down on her clitoris, while your penis is inside her vagina. Maintain pressure and speed. That's all you have to do.

19 Likes

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by securitywatch50: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
My brother don't kill yourself on a hole without end.
Do the one you can and leave the rest, else you go and another continues from were you stopped, life goes on.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Coleman7(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
petesunday:
I am newly married and our sex life has been great. My wife told me initially she has had only one boyfriend in the past. A few months ago she came when we were having sex and couldn't stop talking about it. She later told me this is her first time of coming. The problem is that she is so obsessed with orgasm now that if she doesn't have it she feels frustrated whenever we have sex. I always feel so guilty anytime I come before her.

A call will save your sex life. 💯 % organic. No additives, pure natural
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by fortunateme: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
petesunday:
Some of man, it is easier to drill for crude oil than to drill to satisfy a hoeman. You can get her some sekxtoys like that senator did or drill to death. Just know that another man will continue from where you'll do.
Save your self first or die drilling a hoe sorry hole.

3 Likes

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Sonnobax15(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Proserpina: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Mantilla(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Smhh..
Don't kill your self bro.

1 Like

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Dikastan: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gbege oooo
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Kingray10: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Make she no go cheat on you, that's my fear.

1 Like

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by WantsandMore: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
It's appalling the lack of sex education amongst the youth. I wonder why

1 Like

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2023

If you met her a virgin she deserves every bit of orgasm

But if she's not, abort the mission because you can't compete with numerous rods that has digged the endless hole

6 Likes

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Countersam(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
petesunday:

When trouble sleep .... Yanga go wake am....
Better pray she doesn't find help outside..

3 Likes

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Creamypie(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
petesunday:
for u to ensure the orgasm is achieved at all times, she should lie straight on her stomach, enter from back. U can either lie on her behind or sit on her part of laps just below the buttock and trust. The center of gravity (g -spot), which is about 2 inches inside from the front/up part of the puna, which have the most nerve concentration will be stimulated regularly.U can come and thank me later.

6 Likes

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Ken4agent(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Weknowbetter:
When thrusting keep your pelvis/groin pressed down on her clitoris, while your penis is inside her vagina. Maintain pressure and speed. That's all you have to do.

You gerit grin

3 Likes

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by candygist: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
petesunday:

What position where you too doing that made her cum ? Try that same position again.
I have a girl that always comes whenever she rides me cowgirl.

1 Like

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by RPG2020(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
petesunday:

Delivery four days by DHL
You will forever be grateful

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Samakus(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
securitywatch50:
My brother don't kill yourself on a hole without end.
Do the one you can and leave the rest, else you go and another continues from were you stopped, life goes on.

One minute man don drop quote cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by SoftP(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Learn to go pre-intimacy before sex

1 Like

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by westlius(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lie down let her be on top of u
Scrubbing u
It makes women come fast

5 Likes

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by motymop: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Do not kill yourself.

The truth is sexual satisfaction cant be always, sometimes sex will be awesome, average, poor or extremely awesome.

When a woman gets orgasm for the first time, it is stucked in her brain, with time she herself will learn that orgasm cant be gotten all the time

1 Like

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Dzzzz: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
But you like to come abi?..Better do your work well now or person go help you
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Dexy4yah(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Many men have gone to the grave for trying to make a woman reach orgasm.
Abeg oooo

This generation and sex...i really don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by HugeElephant(f): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
Haaaa
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by Pathfinder2090: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
My brother give her flat doggy and thank me later😁
Re: Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Well you better work on yourself and keep delivering that feeling ...

You can't give a little child a taste of ice-cream for the first time and want to deny him/her subsequently ...

pre-intimacy does the magic ... Learn it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Should You Announce Your Engagement On Facebook? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.