Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) (31361 Views)

Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi / Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office / Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by MrsTwrite(f): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Good development.
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by AmigoDeDon(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ride on Padre
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Basic123: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
We have our eyes on him. We expect wonders from him as a reverend father. By the way where is Obi? There's this sudden silence vibes I'm getting from him recently, has he conceded to defeat or what could he be up to?
You mean ,the congratulator in chief of the FRN.
He still congratulated the D'tigress today na

3 Likes

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
We have our eyes on him. We expect wonders from him as a reverend father. By the way where is Obi? There's this sudden silence vibes I'm getting from him recently, has he conceded to defeat or what could he be up to?
What has Obi got to do with this news, did he impreg nate you? Why the fetish for him or are you masturb ating with his picture?

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by mathew5625: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
hello nairalanders pls help a fellow,i need a job,im a certified driver but dont mind doing any work pls.help a soul before depression kill me my location is ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
If them no do am for their people who will?
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by segunAde1: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nebes:
Abeg who is the woman on blue behind the Rev. Father?

Rev mother

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by DrAkpa(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
undecided
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
This is 2023, by now all the roads in this nation should have been built by now,
Here we are using what should have been done long ago as a strategy for good governance.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Cromagnon: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Elzazzi:
Construction of roads is now an achievement in this 21st century.
What is achievement for you?
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Quintessence44:
Hope they all have covered drains and pedestrian sidewalks o.

Not that primitive open gutters and no sidewalk rubbish they usually build.
The same side Walk that market women will put their goods on
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:

Do you ever go an entire day without thinking about Obi grin? You seem to get a satisfying feel between the thighs whenever you mention his name.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Onewazobia(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
jonapeters:
The competition will be very High this time among the new governors

Yes bro, that's needed my off point is the Senate (The Red Chamber).
Their stance not good for democracy
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by whirlout: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sad we are still viewing flagging off road as a major achievement for a sitting governor. Leave those to your commissioners and you focus on human capital development, Tech hubs establishment, building industries, boosting your IGR and securing your state. Those should be the target of any serious governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
I had honestly forgotten Benue had a governor... Lol.
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Asad6ixty9: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

He conceded defeat a long time ago, all the appearance was for his online crowd.

One of the 48 laws of power "seek attention at all costs". grin

'Obi congratulates Chima on his birthday, Obi wishes Asikong goodluck on his voyage.'
One craft of power for you. You got that law damn ryt
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by DanAugust2021: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
vincenteger:
For the very first time I'm hearing about him since after the election.

Him being a governor looks like a joke
Maybe from my eye

Or maybe he wasn't supposed to join politics
That's your problem, and not the problem of the good people of Benue state that massively voted for him.
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by kaludestiny10(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
That one is a Catholic father doesn't make him a saint. Some of our religious priests are more corrupt than our conventional politicians. All the same, I wish him well.
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
jonapeters:
The competition will be very High this time among the new governors

Man's truly a reverend. Interesting to see our clergymen explore the political space... I think we have a pastor governor too and even our former VP is a pastor too. Oh I remember, Tunde Bakare once ran for president...
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by YouAreNobody: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂 he likes clout sha, nobody even takes him seriously anymore.
but no day passes without you mentioning obi in your posts. that shows he's an incredibly-important man
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nebes:
Abeg who is the woman on blue behind the Rev. Father?
Tell me you like something huuuge and chubby grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Obiedun(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Elzazzi:
Construction of roads is now an achievement in this 21st century.
If the past admin had done it, it will not be seen as an achievement
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Go to bauchi, taraba, kebbi and Borno. I mentioned Borne because Zulum is performing very well there. Rivers also experienced good leadership during wike's tenure
SalamRushdie:

Where do U know in Nigeria that has ever experienced good leadership?
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fashola’s second term is “STRICTLY” for LOOTING
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by gloryman91: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Where is that liar among the G5 called ortom useless no money to pay Salaries.
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Olu1000: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂 he likes clout sha, nobody even takes him seriously anymore.

Keep wailing ! Your Guinean sickly, dementia stricken, former drug dealing , age cheater in Aso Rock will soon be booted out of Office.I trust the Supreme Court to kick him out.
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Olu1000:

Keep wailing ! Your Guinean sickly, dementia stricken, former drug dealing , age cheater in Aso Rock will soon be booted out of Office.I trust the Supreme Court to kick him out.
Keep wailing, as e Dy pain you na so e Dy sweet us

1 Like

Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Cajal(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Where do U know in Nigeria that has ever experienced good leadership?
Lagos
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Menclothing: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Watch clothes at import prices
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Olu1000: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
Keep wailing, as e Dy pain you na so e Dy sweet us

Pain who? We will see what dance you will dance after Supreme Court judgement.
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Good one
Re: Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) by Feelings79: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
immortalcrown:
Every state in Nigeria surfers embezzlement of public funds. But some States are ahead of others in infrastructure. Akwa Ibom and Lagos are examples of States that lead in infrastructure. Enugu State tried during the time of Sullivan Chime. I will not include Ebony State because many of the celebrated projects are substandard.
Haba!, I'm from Benue state and travelled through abakaliki on my way to Port Harcourt, passing through so many local governments on concrete road for the first time really wowed me.Oneof the local government I can remember is Onitsha south.Meanwhile abakaliki is a spectacle since the last time I was there more than a decade ago.l also admired the glassy university of medical science, so I don't understand how those are substandard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) / Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose / Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.