Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States (53828 Views)

PHCH Starts Distribution Of Hand Held Mobile Prepaid Meter / Lagos Commences Distribution Of Palliatives To Citizens / Kwara Govt Starts Rehabilitating Moro Bridge After Public Outcry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by ibtommy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dest8sman:
God, why didn't you put me in a country that's poor but has sensible citizens? A full truckload of rice contains six hundred bags, therefore, five trucks contain three thousand bags. Is the population of Borno State three thousand people or the rice is going to be shared with cups? But even if the populace are three thousand, how long will a bag of rice last each of them when the problem will last forever?

Get your visa and RUN
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Salary:

**Dear President,
**Please, grab those 3000 bags of rice and shove it up your fúckin' àss!!

**Fúck the government!!!

find me 5h , abg.

e weak ,tire , choke even wan pieces me.
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Jostoman: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Baba is looking for favour at tribunal at all cost.
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Jostoman: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
Scam

If you like no go warm soup eat

Keep waiting for same people who hid cartons of indomie away from you during Covid

Thunder fire una
Baba is looking for favour for tribunal at all cost. grin
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Alliswell248: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
BossGerald:
Hehehe

Yoruba Ronu grin

Yoruba Ronu to prevent Biafra from taking over your land.

Yoruba Ronu to prevent Ekpa boys from doing sit at home in your land.

Yoruba really dealt with them.....

Sore losers.

Yoruba Ronu so as not to allow Ipob miscreants from turning your land to sad east.
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Exceed15: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
C'mon we are still not getting it. Why is our government do wicked. This is just for media stunt. The only thing Nigerians benefit is subsidy and that they have removed to siphon our resources. Only mumu people will fall for this.
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Bimpe29: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Let them not repeat what they did during COVID-19
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by walozanga(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Shameless administration
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Why do you have to mention me with cuss words for Nairaland scammer? Why please angry
EyenIbibio1:

And who are the poorest of the poor if I may ask?

E no go better for Scammers on niaraland
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=BossGerald post=124952632]Hehehe

Yoruba Ronu ;] grin
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Ecosystem4u: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
This scammer, election rigger, serial drug trafficker cum satanist is trying too hard for validation from the Nigeria people. If you like empty your loot and purchase rice and corn it will not stop the tribunal from disgracing you out of office.

#heisnotmypresident
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Danidinho4: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Whose hands would these palliatives land before sharing especially to those in rural areas?

Peradventure it enter the hands of those Mai Anguwa as the case maybe, they would share to their family members, friends and those whom their favor chooses to touch.

Again, if these palliatives are taken to local governments, the long queue you would find there would only favor those whose faces are known

If you are a stranger who happens to live in another state what are your chances of getting this palliatives. We're all familiar with the Nigerian mentality of 'indigene'

Wahala de ooohh
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Emola12(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
They know the people who are crying for palliatives nah
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Sleekfingers: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Wetin be this? There is something wrong with some Nigerians.
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Noviagro(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dumb motherfucking it idea
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Lion21(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Evolutionlove:
PRIMITIVE BARBARIC BEINGSgrin

3000 bags of rice for what ? At least this government should be shameful enough to keep this barbaric new to themselves pls . Stop shaming us before the western world continuously nah .

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by JohnRich146: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
Scam

If you like no go warm soup eat

Keep waiting for same people who hid cartons of indomie away from you during Covid

Thunder fire una

No be lie o
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Drbolie(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
As for me and myself I need cash now from government or any philanthropist that God will use either loan or Grant am ready for both that's the only thing that can help out of this present predicament.
1024679724 Uba. Business is down I need some money to start all over again.
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Connected1: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Diligent1:
Most of poverty alleviation programs that federal government do to it's citizens are mostly shared in the north which is not supposed to be.

Their women should also be productive so that they can assist their husbands and the society because I see a lot of them on Ikorofu roads begging for arms when they are not handicaps and yoruba and igbo women work even when they are old.
This is why some people don't allow women to talk in some places because they assume all are dumb like you are.
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by GOVERNORR: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yes each state 10 bags of rice..

We are getting there.

I have always known that this government will be better than the previous even after removing subsidy.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by DatNiggaDaz: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kukutente23:

So you mean the poorest of the poor in Borno with 88% poverty statistics will be well taken care of with 3000 bags of rice?
This APC bots are getting dumber by the second
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by worksmart(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Introduce hardship by making everything very expensive for the working class and poor, then photograph them apparently receiving hand outs of food like refugees. People don't want hand out of food that they don't know where you got from or whether it is healthy.

Reduce the cost of living to what was before so that the hardships can lessen.

Wicked Criminal!

2 Shares

Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by AfonjaPriest: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Session:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Beggar Angela, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below a previous post of yours.
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by NewDea4: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by EyenIbibio1: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Why do you have to mention me with cuss words for Nairaland scammer? Why please angry

Sorry bro, it's like a signature text
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by EyenIbibio1: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Edited
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Gentlelox: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido
lol u don shift again ? Today na Obi, tomorrow na Tinubu

Nobody go still buy ur fake drug

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by ogaemma: 12:52am On Aug 08, 2023
Another national fraud have started.
2020 COVID-19 palliatives, am yet to see anyone you benefited from my Full community.

Nigeria going round circle's.
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by Tomek09(m): 1:34am On Aug 08, 2023
This gesture if it's genuine will benefit Northerners the more.
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by THeUNIFIER: 2:49am On Aug 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
It's for the poorest of the poor.

Stop complaining about everything.
You expected everyone to benefit from it before? Where's that done on Earth?

Why are you APC supporters bereft of good judgement? The important question you should be asking is how do they intend to distribute these? What metric is being used? Are the 3000 bags of rice meant for 3000 homes or more? Will they be enough? Is the program sustainable or is this mere propaganda?
Re: Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States by rummmy: 2:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Lies...
Scam...
Deciets ..
That is what they are known for ..
Trust the devil instead of the Nigeria govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.