Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Angela Okoria Finally Reveals Sad Truth Why She Hates Uche Elendu, Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okoria Finally Reveals Sad Truth Why She Hates Uche Elendu, Anita Joseph (337 Views)

Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted / I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okoria Finally Reveals Sad Truth Why She Hates Uche Elendu, Anita Joseph by AfricanGlitz(f): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Nwff7ug1o

Nollywood actress Angela Okorie, who is currently in her own lane career-wise, shocked everyone when she started calling out her fake friends in the industry for betraying her when she was at her lowest. She started by dragging her former best friend, Uche Elendu, by the wig. The 47-year-old star visited her ex-BFF's page on her birthday and gave her a hefty birthday gift of insults. She called Uche Elendu a "nonsense human being" and insisted that the actress was lying about her age and was actually 50 years old.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/08/07/angela-okoria-finally-reveals-sad-truth-why-she-hates-uche-elendu-anita-joseph-kate-henshaw/

(1) (Reply)

Married Man, You Cannot Afford To Be Lazy- Faith Oyedepo / I Meant No Harm When I Did This 9 Years Ago (says Apostle Constance Friday) / Men Take Advantage Of Nice Women: Toke Makinwa Says On Her Podcast With Kiekie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.