Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This (39902 Views)

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by YorubaRonu01: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:
A fictional tale to shame women. Imagine catering for four kids and a bedridden man at the age of 26( when your mates are going from dates to dates and partying)

This should be the duty of a woman in her 50s whereby haven enjoyed the protection and provision of a man for decades, repays him by nursing him and taking care of him when ill health arises but not a young lady at 26.
So try to see things from the mother perspective.

Men walk out of their families and abandon their wives with kids if they feel overwhelmed or for their peace of mind,so why should this be different?

The lady in question can drop the man temporarily with his relations and give her kids to her parents then go Abroad. While abroad she can be sending money for the upkeep of her kids and husband till she can bring the kids over. The man should remain in naija while the wife hires a nurse and sends up keep till he is stable enough before he can join them over
Not as easy as you think, many men and their relations won't let you keep the kids with you, if you're travelling, keep the kids with his own relations and probably forget about them except if it's not a divorce and you send something to your family while hustling "abroad"!
Let's be reasonable here, what is good for the geese is also good for the gander! So sentiments aside, (I am a man), when such a situation arises, let s/he that works for the money continue while they hire someone to take care of the sick.
Many ladies expect men to be in the hospital or at home and still provide all the money needed! From where the bed or parlour cushion? Except if you work online!
That's why when you go to many hospitals you see many women taking care of their men and fewer men taking care of their ladies because many women don't work but men are always on the streets.
My uncle's wife hired a caregiver for him and goes to her work as she likes, she visits the hospital especially on weekends and everyone is ok with it.
Same thing with her a few years back when she gave birth through "C" and had complications, a caregiver was there and my uncle even visited everyday for 3 weeks!!
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by 1Sharon(f): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
uuzba:

She's a fucking lunatic.
And EVERY MAN will see that.
Never touch another man's wife.

Maybe if she had just one kid and she was very good looking. It's possible.

But 4 kids is too much of a burden for another man

Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by Zooposki(f): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
I support the mother. She should leave. Most men will not stay in that type of marriage.

Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by MICVOCT(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
How the man treated her before the accident should help her take a decision. If he used to treat her badly or cheated on her, then she should know where to place him undecided . His side chick should come and clean his poop, but If he was a good husband before the accident, she should not abandon him. She can travel to make money then be visiting him from time to time.

Yes! You're wise. You first sentence touched me....I don't need to finish the writeup..... tongue smiley

Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
isabi2lof:

Same problem I do have with them , they all know the truth , very soon they'll come out to say , a man's accident is different from a woman's accident 😂😂😂 .. e no dey tire dem to compare and contrast

You even went too far with an accident scenerio , some abandoned their wives during pregnancy period and child birth ..

Only few men will stay with their wives , and those few men might not even be religious per se ..
You Sabi Dem ba
?
Their compare and contrast tactics eh

There is always an explanation and theory of how men and women scenarios are different.

That is why I don't pity them ,even the ones crying on my mentions

If they like cry from morning to night on my mentions, my stance will not change sadly.

Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by 1Sharon(f): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:

So you assume most of this women are looking for marriage?

Most are in need of pennnissses to be serving them or a sugar daddy(ies) to help with the kids( for the broke ones)

Rarely a divorcee or widow or single mom of several kids will be looking committed relationships.

I'm responding based on what the mother has said, she said she can still get remarried.

With those 4 kids, that will set the daughter back.

Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by MICVOCT(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Abifarin16:
May God not allow us to be hard tested.
This is not your regular occurrence. The mother has money to send her abroad she no fit use that money pay for surgery? Hopefully he gets better, gets a job or his former job and pay her back. 4 kids at 26, she fit cope?
People be going through alot.

Even at that, I won't expect the husband families to stay silence on all the children.....for the wife to take full responsibilities alone is even a big blow even when she's in billions......

What a life!
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by MICVOCT(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
This story get k leg

That k leg be the logical part grin
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by isabi2lof: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:

You Sabi Dem ba
?
Their compare and contrast tactics eh

There is always an explanation and theory of how men and women scenarios are different.

That is why I don't pity them ,even the ones crying on my mentions

If they like cry from morning to night on my mentions, my stance will not change sadly.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by MrBroke(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
This is super story grin
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by YorubaRonu01: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mindlog:

I believe you read "visiting hours" not "staying" in the hospital.

How do you explain week in, work out a husband who is in the same state with the admitted wife, not showing up?
The husband is not worth it, and he's very unreasonable.
But many life threatening or bone related issues requires constant stay and attention not "visiting hours", how do you do that when you have to work and pay the bills
Whether you're the man or woman?
My wife will ask you to work for the money and hire a caregiver (even if you refuse) and that's the most appropriate thing to do!
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by MICVOCT(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rushna27:
Truth be told she's too young to face such stress but in all the decisions is hers to take....cos she is d only one who can tell what she want and how she wants it....

Funny enough, the motive to move on will soon comes up from her...hmm...and by then not even her mum would be able to stop her.

26yrs...it goes deep. She's even good...smile....mtchwe....I had seen a lady at that age that have same number if child with for dads....that nko?

Tenth day happen for life....hnmm
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by MICVOCT(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:

And what makes you think it is total abandonment?

Smile..it could be partial.
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by MICVOCT(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Yawns
Whether she secures a man or not is not even my business. What does a woman with four kids need a husband for?
They mostly need men to be servicing her...

Being single is still better than caring for 4 kids+ vegetable

Accolades!!!
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by SIRTee15: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Read the full story,she will marry abroad not in naija . Only naija bred men hold prejudice towards divorcees.

Day by day women walk into their second or sometimes third marriage abroad with kids, not here in naija

U better don't deceive yourself.
No man abroad will marry a woman with 4 kids. The best they will do is sleep with u and leave u.
Definitely not a man from the immigrant community.
A white man may consider but will definitely not go for a black immigrant with 4 kids.
Abroad is becoming toxic, strong masculinity is the hot topic now. The likes of Andrew Tate has reawaken the masculine consciousness of men.

Laslas na govt support go end the story of a single mother with 4 kids. Come to UK, dem plenty for council flats.
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by MICVOCT(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:

So you assume most of this women are looking for marriage?

Most are in need of pennnissses to be serving them or a sugar daddy(ies) to help with the kids( for the broke ones)

Rarely a divorcee or widow or single mom of several kids will be looking committed relationships.

✌️ ☮️ 🕊 🏳️‍
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by perryy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Read the full story,she will marry abroad not in naija . Only naija bred men hold prejudice towards divorcees.

Day by day women walk into their second or sometimes third marriage abroad with kids, not here in naija

Which abroad ? Them dey share husband there , yet those young beautiful ladies still dey come home to look for husbands. Dey play

Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by MICVOCT(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
einsteine:

Yeah she is 26.

I know a lady who had 6 children and at age 29, she left her husband to Canada. She has remarried and now has 2 children for the new husband.

Wa gbayiii...... ❤️
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by 1Sharon(f): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rayban25:

ogbeni keep quiet.

omotola jalade got married at 18 and had her fourth child at 28 years of age. so what where you saying again that its not possible to have 4 kids at a young age?

Is Omotola the norm?

Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by somehow: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Blissbath:
. You are very right... this is what I see everyday in the hospital

Maybe because most of these men are the breadwinner and must go to work to keep the bread coming to pay for the medical bills?

Maybe because some of these women depend on the man to survive and have no where else to go except to be present by his side?
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by MICVOCT(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
1Sharon:

Maybe if she had just one kid and she was very good looking. It's possible.

But 4 kids is too much of a burden for another man

Dishing out such burden on a man shows her level of emptiness
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by MICVOCT(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
1Sharon:

I'm responding based on what the mother has said, she said she can still get remarried.

With those 4 kids, that will set the daughter back.

Her mother doesn't care. Ordinarily, she's been drawn back.... cool wink
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by MICVOCT(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
1Sharon:

Is Omotola the norm?

👍
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by SmartyPants(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:
A fictional tale to shame women. Imagine catering for four kids and a bedridden man at the age of 26( when your mates are going from dates to dates and partying)

This should be the duty of a woman in her 50s whereby haven enjoyed the protection and provision of a man for decades, repays him by nursing him and taking care of him when ill health arises but not a young lady at 26.

Men walk out of their families and abandon their wives with kids if they feel overwhelmed or for their peace of mind,so why should this be different?

The lady in question can drop the man temporarily with his relations and give her kids to her parents then go Abroad. While abroad she can be sending money for the upkeep of her kids and husband till she can bring the kids over. The man should remain in naija while the wife hires a nurse and sends up keep till he is stable enough before he can join them over

You called it a fictional tale and still went on to type up three full-grown paragraphs of advice.
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by fredopareto(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:

what goes around comes around..how I wish u re in d man shoe...ow will u feel u dis fucking loba
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by akanjikokoro: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Many marriages have broken because of wrong advice from the family affairs. The daughter will bear the consequence at the end of day.

Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by Chosimba: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Everything in this response is complete nonsense, from start to finish

Is a marriage only for good times?
Why does another (fictional) man leaving his marriage for such a foolish reason as stress mean that this woman should emulate him? Can't she emulate those who worked through their difficulties and came out stronger?
What about the benefit of the children living away from their father?
What happened to the two adults in the amrrage making the decision for themselves? Because the mama wan give money to support, she now wants to dictate how they live? How much can she be possible giving?
Who said that it's only at 26 one can enjoy themselves? You can enjoy at any age.
Send upkeep money from overseas. A woman alone with 4 KIDS will find that VERY difficult to do

Finally, the story is probably made up by a bored child on this platform is
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by WorldRichest: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
jmoore:
She is 26 years plus, has 4 kids already.

Her husband has been working and providing for the family until he had an accident which affected his waist. The company stopped him from working because it affected his mobility and productivity.

She reached out to her mother for capital so she can start a business. The mother refused to help her. She gave him a condition that she should leave the marriage and she will sponsor her to travel abroad.

The mother told her that she is too young to suffer in that marriage, that she can easily remarry.

The mother is very right. The woman should divorce the man. No man deserve such heartless prostituting family of whorres
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by pocohantas(f): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

If the mother had that kind of money, the daughter would not have gotten married at 21 and started spitting out children once a year.

Just an incoherent bs story from Andrew tate geng

Una go kill me today.🤣🤣🤣

Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by williemichael(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
she's an evil incanet in woman hood. how can she ask the daughter to abandon the husband now that he needs the wife's care much more than before. when everything was florishing, why didn't she ask the daughter to divorce the man.
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by Mountbatten: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mindlog:

Your post reflected stupidity!

if she chooses to fill single in her visa application, who would query her?

You think immigration wouldn't find out eh? So many stupid people on here lol!
Re: Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
1Sharon:

Is Omotola the norm?

i didnt say she is norm. i know she is rare. My problem is why is he saying that its a lie like its not possible at all?
if a man is sure that he can have 4 children in this economy and cater for them then its good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? / Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years / Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68