Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks (23156 Views)

Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders / UN, ECOWAS Condemn Attempted Coup In Guinea Bissau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks by MrsTwrite(f): 5:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Austineva:
what do you know about peace? We don't want peace, all we want at this point in time is violence

ok.

1 Like

Re: AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks by maasoap(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
ken6488:
by who?
Once I saw how the population supported them nothing will happen
With the exception of other coupists in other countries, I don't see any other country ready to support coupists. Laughing
Re: AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks by ken6488(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
maasoap:

With the exception of other coupists in other countries, I don't any other country ready to support coupists. Laughing
that’s where you are wrong till it turns into a religion war, northern Nigeria will turn against Nigeria
Re: AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
ken6488:
that’s where you are wrong till it turns into a religion war, northern Nigeria will turn against Nigeria

Lol. Because Niger is their country? I get your joke grin grin grin
Re: AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks by ken6488(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. Because Niger is their country? I get your joke grin grin grin
you confirm my doubts you have never been to the core North
Re: AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks by maasoap(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
ken6488:
you confirm my doubts you have never been to the core North
Yeah, they will gladly trade Nigeria for Niger. What will be the benefits for them again?
Re: AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks by ken6488(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
maasoap:

Yeah, they will gladly trade Nigeria for Niger. What will be the benefits for them again?
just pray it doesn't get to that
Re: AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks by maasoap(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
ken6488:
just pray it doesn't get to that
What's my prayer going to do? Change what's meant to happen? Laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks / Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) / ECOWAS Admits Morocco Into Its' Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.