Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? (53738 Views)

I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding / Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) / My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Elidrisy20: 5:53am On Aug 08, 2023
Make una quickly settle dem their money, before them change that thing to F9 flat
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by olaadenigeria(m): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
This means WAEC done on credit grin
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Wiseking00(m): 6:19am On Aug 08, 2023
kvngsax001:
Good evening everyone.

I got a notice that WAEC has released the result for 2023 candidates and I decided to get my brother's details, logged in and was surprised to see this.

What could be the problem?

Did your brother write his WAEC in the north because some north state are still owning Waec and they have withold their results untill payment is made..

Read it here yourself..
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/billion-naira-debts-waec-withholds-results-of-candidates-from-eight-states/
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by dbestuncle: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2023
kvngsax001:
Good evening everyone.

I got a notice that WAEC has released the result for 2023 candidates and I decided to get my brother's details, logged in and was surprised to see this.

Abeg tell us the state or local govt and also the person who promised to pay for the student and didn't do it as expected hence the indebtedness because if na the student they (waec) will never permit the student to write the exams
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by WithFact: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2023
Dem dey write waec for credit?
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by MyChoice1: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2023
WithFact:
Dem dey write waec for credit?
The thing shock me oo. In this country, some are more equal than the other!
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Innobee99(m): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
Pay your debt to see your results
Why was he allowed to write in the first place if he's owing WAEC?
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Jd10k(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2023
The state Government should do the Needful to WAEC so many parent would have found a way to pay that examination fees instead of this embarrassment. So many parent pay for NECO without waiting for Government handout.
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Treasure17(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2023
Afamed:

Almighty US and UK are also indebted.

Nothing new about Nigeria debt
That's not the point.
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Pootle: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2023
em borrow credit for waec hand
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Coolgent(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2023
kvngsax001:
Good evening everyone.

The State govt where he wrote the said exam is yet to pay o
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Rodinat: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2023
Please state is this?
Let us see the onigbese governor
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by DavSagacity(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2023
aremubabs:

The state in which he wrote the exam is owing WAEC.

The true results would not reflect until the state pays off its debt to WAEC.
Exactly.
But i feel the government should allow parents to pay for WAEC fees for their children. Ao if the irresponsible government fail to pay the money on time or if it was the outgone governor that is owing the money,, that means the student will have to go and register for another waec. Because except the money is paid, the result will not be released.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by phemmyfour: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2023
Innobee99:
Why was he allowed to write in the first place if he's owing WAEC?
No one deserves to left out on right to participate in school exams.
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Gbeng30(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Waiting musa no go see for gate.....naija with Cruise.. I guess the local government of that area is indebted to waec
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by kurlz(f): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2023
taylor88:
He dey owe WAEC some distinctions and grades

Them minus his recent result from his formal “F” and bad result

So they’ve deducted their grades now he has to write again to balance

Meanwhile what’s essence of WAEC in Nigeria when Buhari and Tinubu never had one yet they’re ruling us

cheesy uncle you are high o. Ahhahhahahha
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Dbarrzx: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
State government indebted yo waec
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by finallybusy: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
"Brother." Na so all these underage Nairalanders dey try cover their tracks. All these born in 2008 children, sef.
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Ten06(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
always senseless ., talk ffulishly
taylor88:
He dey owe WAEC some distinctions and grades

Them minus his recent result from his formal “F” and bad result

So they’ve deducted their grades now he has to write again to balance

Meanwhile what’s essence of WAEC in Nigeria when Buhari and Tinubu never had one yet they’re ruling us
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by GindoX(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
He is owning Weac fees grin
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Whois(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
If your result look this way please don't waste your checker , it means government of your States are owing WAEC.
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Innobee99(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
No one deserves to left out on right to participate in school exams.
Even without payment?
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by kvngsax001(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
vikstandon:

WAEC doesn't have this kind of font for their results.

This looks like a Photoshopped document.
😁 it's coz of the kind of font i used in my phone
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by mechanics(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
He has not paid his exam fees
Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by phemmyfour: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Innobee99:
Even without payment?
Yes. Cos if you eventually pay late, WAEC cannot go back and conduct the exam for you alone . Same policy is at work even in higher institutions, you won't have results or your certificate won't be released to you

1 Like

Re: Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? by Innobee99(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2023
phemmyfour:
Yes. Cos if you eventually pay late, WAEC cannot go back and conduct the exam for you alone . Same policy is at work even in higher institutions, you won't have results or your certificate won't be released to you
Thanks for this clarification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President / "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary / See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.