Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? (3605 Views)

This Strange Mammal Has The Weirdest Penis With Four Heads (Graphic Photos) / I’d Be Absolutely Fine If My Children Were Gay - Prince William / If You Don't Know This Girl. Heaven Is Sure For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by sacajawea: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Two former military Head of state were Gay or Bisexual...
Are you aware of this?
Apparently this is common knowledge in Higher circles

Edit: pls my people, I'm the last person to be Judgemental. this is not the direction of the thread at all, If at all you sensed that, it is not at all
Thanks and let's keep discussions mature and cool hearted.

1 Like

Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by Negroid001(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yakubu?
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by Negroid001(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
sacajawea:
Are you aware of this?
Or Buhari
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Who cares? They were all useless all the same

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by Elzazzi: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2023
sacajawea:
Are you aware of this?

Babangida and who ?

Nnamdi Kanu once said IBB is gay and okorocha was his gay partner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by Puss360(f): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2023
Lol .. following this thread.....
What's the evidence you all have??
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by siofra(f): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2023
I heard so too. I know about IBB but who else??
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by Negroid001(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2023
siofra:
My bets on yakubu gowon.
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by sacajawea: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
Who cares? They were all useless all the same
Who cares??
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by Dikastan: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Almost all of them are gays

2 Likes

Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by marlow1962(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
sacajawea:
Are you aware of this?
U created this thread to tell us who the gay are nd here I am confused without knowing the president that were gay.
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by sacajawea: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:
Yakubu?
Why Yakubu Gowon?? What would make you think that one
He had many women, also children out of wedlock... It wouldn't be him
It'sike saying Buhari or OBJ is gay, very unlikely of those ones
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by sacajawea: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dikastan:
Almost all of them are gays
Not true at all.
The heterosexuals are more than the Homosexuals
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by sacajawea: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
siofra:
You know about IBB's??
Interesting!!
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by Negroid001(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
sacajawea:

Why Yakubu Gowon?? What would make you think that one
He had many women, also children out of wedlock... It wouldn't be him
It'sike saying Buhari or OBJ is gay, very unlikely of those ones
Dunno buh... Watched his videos a lot. Especially the aburi accord video with Ojukwu in ghana. When the alcohol kicked in. His body gestures were suspicious. Forget all the laughter and all, that dude was so emotionally detached from society to achieve that status quo early in life. The family thing fit be cover up. So many people fathers are gay and no one knows.
Jeez my imagination is wild. Just speculating ni ooo.
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by sacajawea: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Elzazzi:

Babangida and who ?

Nnamdi Kanu once said IBB is gay and okorocha was his gay partner.
Did you know that Abacha used to throw sex parties? Like full blown Orgies and all
As far back as the late 80's when he was COAS

Rent out a whole hotel, a full section or wing and they would party for overnight or days Sometimes
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by Obierika(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
sacajawea:

Did you know that Abacha used to throw sex parties? Like full blown Orgies and all

Rent out a whole hotel, a full section or wing and they would party for overnight or days Sometimes

You still have not mentioned the names we are all eagerly waiting for.

If you like spread falsehood about someone here then you will find out that this place is not as anonymous as you think
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by FreeSpirited: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nigeria has been under demonic entities since 1960...yet we sink further into the hands of another calous godless irreeligious man called BAT. Our journey never start
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by sacajawea: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Obierika:

You still have not mentioned the names we are all eagerly waiting for.

If you like spread falsehood about someone here then you will find out that this place is not as anonymous as you think
You be odẹ! Who told you I'm anonymous??
Secondly what's Falsehood in talking about something 'mundane' as this??
What a stupid Fvcker!! Descending to cheap threats... Seriously? You sound so stupid! you don't even know...

I say it again and say it again, it is very common knowledge! Very very common knowledge actually...
And I was surprised I'm just knowing

1 Like

Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by Obierika(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
sacajawea:

You be odẹ! Who told you I'm anonymous??
Secondly what's Falsehood in talking about something 'mundan'e as this??
What a stupid Fvcker!! Descending to cheap threats...
Wetin you dey talk?? Wetin you wan talk??

I say it again and say it again, it is very common knowledge! Very common knowledge actually...
And I was surprised I'm just knowing

Na your papa be ode!

I double dare you to mention their names here!
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by sacajawea: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Obierika:

Na your papa be ode!

I double dare you to mention their names here!
Descending to cheap threats... Seriously? You sound so stupid you don't even know, so so stupid!
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by Obierika(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
sacajawea:

Descending to cheap threats... Seriously? You sound so stupid you don't even know, so so stupid!

Stop beating about the bush and post the names here without irrefutable evidence let's see if you will not spend this year's Christmas in DSS's underground cell you clout chasing bastaard!
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by sacajawea: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Obierika:

Stop beating about the bush and post the names here without irrefutable evidence let's see if you will not spend this year's Christmas in DSS's underground cell you clout chasing bastaard!
Hahahha 😆😆
Now it's full blown comedy
Re: Two Former Heads of State Were Gay, Did You Know This? by Elzazzi: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
sacajawea:

Abacha was a well known notorious and pepertual womaniser.

(1) (Reply)

Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics) / Girlfriend Claiming To Be A Virgin: / Areas To Kiss Ur Love Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.