Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! (9316 Views)

Can You Date A Bisexual? / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by kunmibola(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2011
Hey Guys,
Kindly help out with your candid pieces of advice, thanx.

There is this lady that I met on Nairaland about two years ago and we started dating each other. I loved her so much but at the initial stage, she wasnt giving much. I was able to persuade and convince her that I meant well for her. Afterwards, she changed and became a bit more committed,

Then there was this particular day we were chatting and she opened up that she would have been more committed but she didnt want to hurt me. I asked her why and that was when she told me she was BI_SEXUAL, She even went as far as showing a picture of her 'girlfriend',

To cut the story short, I made her vow that she was going to stop her relationship with the other lady. Few months l;ater, she travelled out of the country and we were always communicating on phone but at a time, I started changing my mind cos I didnt know what she was up to where she was and we never had any plans for the future,

Recently, she came back to the country and I have been trying to reach her in person to probably renew our relationship. In the course of that, I have always been calling her and this particular day, she told me she still loved me but she liked the other lady and that she has been deliberately avoiding her cos she knew I was going to make attempts at changing her in a way she can't even resist, but she wants to live her life this way,

Well, The bottomline is this;
I love this lady so very much and I believe that she loves me to but what is really driving her crazy is nothing but the fact that she's somehow frustrated and wants to live an I-don't-care lifestyle, She's trying to hurt probably her people with her attitude and I believe I need to come back into her life before she hurts herself,

WHAT DO I DO TO GET HER BACK?
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by Dyt(f): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2011
Nottin wrong bein a BI
one thing u shld know s she ll settle smday
so if u love er as u claim stay wit er
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by mashnino(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2011
Dyt:

Nottin wrong bein a BI

come dyt, are u crious wit wat u stated above? ansa me and give a concrete reason
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by kemmeye: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2011
awesome u guys can do a party. i think you should be happy cuz i would
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by kemmeye: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2011
threee, some**
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by xynerise: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2011
@poster. Draw up a roaster and fix a schedule for having sexx with her while her partner fix her own.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2011
Na wah for girls wey prefer to chop toto over d1ck grin.Na so i hear say many of these naija lesbians dey use candle to put inside their level grin
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by Dyt(f): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2011
mashino yessss
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2011
Dyt:

Nottin wrong bein a BI
one thing u shld know s she ll settle smday
so if u love er as u claim stay wit er
chei! so u mean u prefer to chop toto? shocked
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by kunmibola(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Dyt,
If u were 2 b in my shoes,Would u see someone being bisexual as a normal thing? )ls be considerate and if you have any advice reasonable 2 offer den do, dnt confuse people with your sodomic thoughts,
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by emofine(f): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
oops I just read your introduction, before I was just struck by your title so my initial answer was tailored to the topic title.  . . erm how do you reckon you'll "rescue" her from her reckless lifestyle it seems she's not that much into you . . . I don't know sha undecided
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by MMM2(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2011
op what is her username

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by Dyt(f): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
I m sayin dis again
i dont c anyth so bad in it
its choices
u nt even happy she s nt men sexual
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by freecocoa(f): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2011
So Dyt honey,if I tell you make we do supee you go gree?
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by kunmibola(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Emofine,
Before she travelled out, she became a changed person ds i can vouch for but after her sojourn,she said she's been deliberately avoiding me cos according to her,I have this power over her that makes her wanna do watever I requested of her, she knew coming close to me would make her change, she's got feelings for me,

@M M M,
Respect ur old age, give ur advice.

@Dyt,
WHATEVER,
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by slimyem: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2011
M M M:

op what is her username
forgerrit!you are getting no punny.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by mashnino(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2011
@dyt

yeah we all it's choices, but dnt u fink its stupid and absurd? haba a gal havin sex wit a gal
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by claremont(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
OP, Nothing wrong in being a bisexual. If I were you, I will be rejoicing that "God" has provided me with an opportunity to have three-somes!
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by MMM2(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2011
op ok am sorry, but can i get her fone nos undecided
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by MMM2(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2011
do u want 2 give me wink
slimyem:

forgerrit!you are getting no punny.
[/quo te]
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by seedord247(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2011
I think it;s rational good that your GF is bisexual rather than having with another man outside.

OP call two of them that you are interested.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by tashanja(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2011
mashnino:

@dyt

yeah we all it's choices, but dnt u fink its silly and absurd? haba a gal havin sex wit a gal

No big deal, used to have one like that, she would bring them to the house and bleep them; sometimes I only watch, sometimes I join - though we are no longer together for different reasons.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by kunmibola(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2011
Its so pathetic that Nairaland is no longer what it used to be, It used 2 b a forum where u get useful and reliable pieces of information but nowadays,u meet shallow minded, attention seeking and good-for-nothing fellows like MMM lurking around the corner to jump at a new post/thread and distracting people with gud intentions, you guys should be reasonable and considerate. Kindly migrate to the jokes section if you cant cope with the maturity of the issues discussed in this section.
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by MMM2(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ na u get ur mouth angryangryangry
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by r231(m): 2:33am On Oct 12, 2011
undecided
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by Dyt(f): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2011
erm erm erm Cocoa
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by ismaeel86(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2011
Some people are now showing their true colour, no wonder frecocoa said she like roki in another thread. NL babes, i reserve my comment
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by Dyt(f): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2011
hmm Ismeal dont b bad
m sure it feels gd
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by ismaeel86(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2011
^^ u mean it is better than kondo olopa?
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by Dyt(f): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2011
u read wat i wrote well abi?
i said I M SURE it feels gd
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by ismaeel86(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2011
OK nothing do u cheesy wink
Re: I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual! by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2011
since ur babe is a congenital bi, you may have to stick wit her that way else u get another babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[must See Photos] See The Hot Curvy Lady Drake Was Spotted With On A Date / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. / List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.