Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away (24702 Views)

Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by XtraFortunes: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2023
sad
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2023
These aboki, people don't know, and will never know anything on how to run a business. Ever.

Even the Hajj, was funded with tax payers Money.

I Wonder who in his right senses even board on Azman and max air. These 2 airline are wack

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by JohnBullMySon: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2023
nams77:

Thought about that myself
C check is not something that happens suddenly. It's either poor logistics or they're trying to maximize profits.

Also how can three of your planes go on c check at the same time, when you just have five aircraft. They should have planned it in such a way that the planes go one after the other.

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by backtovillage: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2023
BossGerald:
EBOLA effect...economy is not smiling.

I pity the poor suffering and smiling Nigerians
Are you okay ?
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Kalashnikov49: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2023
EBOLA government has affected the airline and it's operations. Foreign and local businesses are closing down, but his useless mizcreants are still shouting Emilokan and Mandate foolishly. angry

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by BossGerald: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2023
backtovillage:

Are you okay ?

Are you poor? Are you suffering and smiling??

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2023
Picture 1: How to say E go favour me and my family on Nairaland.

Picture 2: How to say E go favour me and my family inside their face-me-I slap-you-room.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by geezville86: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2023
wow...really? Name of the airline should be Azaman Air then; just missing an "a"
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by zomoears(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Why not lease an aircraft just to keep things going?

Cost of lease for 3 months vs Revenue prospects for those 3 months.

Cost benefit analysis.

Their main revenue source is Hajj operations. Since Hajj is over… do the maths.

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by maticar: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2023
BossGerald:

You will find them in abundance here hailing their lord commander for toying with their destinies

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by maticar: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2023
zomoears:

Cost benefit analysis.

Despite the fact government is sponsoring Hajj oo

If govt. comot hand, tor

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Positivepoint(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2023
IbnB:

Aboki na cow

Iyamiri na cannibalistic pig 🐷

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by bjdon: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2023
They should not worry, EBOLA Air will soon start flying!

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by ItisWell22(f): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2023
God abeg! 😒

Which kind wahala be this for this present state of the country? 😩

May God see the staff through this trying period. πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ€²

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Quebec91(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2023
Confirm!
Unperturbedpota:
What amazes me is you see poor suffering struggling Nigerians here pretending to be doing okayπŸ˜‚ Either they are claiming to be big boys like Helinules. Or they are claiming to be rich old men like freestuffNG πŸ˜‚ In reality these are people who go to bed hungry, they have lied and pretendEd so long in their Online's persona here that they have forgotten to separate fiction from reality.

These are thepeoeple supporting this government. They claim all sorts yet trace their IP and see the reality. Some live in remote villages were there is no power supply for months. They can't afford fuel so they pay N200 to charge their phones on their neighbors I beta pass you generator.

Yet they abuse self made men like myself who reject this mediocre government.

Life is indeed amazing πŸ˜‚

One can pretend only for a while when reality sets in we all know how it goes. Remember those days of managrillz disturbing everyone here and cursing everyone who aBused Buhari here.

Where is Fred today ?So leave them and don't abuse them just pity them, when their reality catches up you will pity them
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Typing: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Burob:
Na still them, definitely Chairman, or one of em brothers dey provide.

Northerners no dey do yahoo or scam
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by adverttrading: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2023
How many aircrafts do they have that all of them are on maintenance at the same time?

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by tunde1200(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2023
zomoears:

Cost benefit analysis.

Yes you make sense here
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by tunde1200(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2023
ItisWell22:
God abeg! 😒

Which kind wahala be this for this present state of the country? 😩

May God see the staff through this trying period. πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ€²

Amin
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Alliswell248: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Highways:
Don't be deceived, only businesses owned by Obidients and IPOB are the ones closing down due to FX

Lazy bone
U did not read the content.

Their airplanes have gone on maintenance since April 18th. They are expecting them back in October.

Learn to read instead of displaying your ignorance.
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Alliswell248: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2023
BossGerald:

Painment.
Olodo....Mmasoma brother.
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Akaegwu(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2023
They are among the 30k soldiers on Nairaland
Unperturbedpota:
What amazes me is you see poor suffering struggling Nigerians here pretending to be doing okayπŸ˜‚ Either they are claiming to be big boys like Helinules, throwback afamed, moh247 omenka, leodeking etc, Or they are claiming to be rich old men like freestuffNG πŸ˜‚ In reality these are people who go to bed hungry, they have lied and pretendEd so long in their Online's persona here that they have forgotten to separate fiction from reality.

These are thepeoeple supporting this government. They claim all sorts yet trace their IP and see the reality. Some live in remote villages were there is no power supply for months. They can't afford fuel so they pay N200 to charge their phones on their neighbors I beta pass you generator.

Yet they abuse self made men like myself who reject this mediocre government.

Life is indeed amazing πŸ˜‚

One can pretend only for a while when reality sets in we all know how it goes. Remember those days of mannagrillz disturbing everyone here and cursing everyone who aBused Buhari here?.

Where is Fred today? So leave them and don't abuse them just pity them, when their reality catches up you will pity them
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by sorepco(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2023
You think the one they went to service is their own? Its lease as well. Hardly do airlines own any aircraft...

JohnBullMySon:

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by nedekid: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2023
Kk4:
Labour law experts, abeg tell us if the workers placed on compulsory leave without pay are entitled to some kind of compensation.
Compensation? From where naa?
No aircraft flying so how do you expect them to get paid. Abi the airline should take loan and I cure debt to pay compensation to workers?
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by nedekid: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
EBOLA government has affected the airline and it's operations. Foreign and local businesses are closing down, but his useless mizcreants are still shouting Emilokan and Mandate foolishly. angry
Abi oh. Me closed 2 of my businesses. Paid off my workers.
Guess what, I am breathing better with less stress on my head, not the one I will be paying salaries, running expenses yet suffering and not making gain. Unfortunately 10 staff are off.
Economy get as e be.

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by enemyofprogress: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Na only Muslims go full this kind company
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by diggindeep: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Ebola eating up our economy.
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Yankee101: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2023
You rotate maintenance
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Kalashnikov49: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2023
That money you will use to pay 10 people, use it to look for a lower investment portfolio that will still bring out returns on investment. No matter how they try to rundown the economy IGBOs will still move on. grin

nedekid:

Abi oh. Me closed 2 of my businesses. Paid off my workers.
Guess what, I am breathing better with less stress on my head, not the one I will be paying salaries, running expenses yet suffering and not making gain. Unfortunately 10 staff are off.
Economy get as e be.
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by ozo13(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
they said the airline is under maintenance.I honestly hope that is the true reason.
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by iwaeda: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by BossGerald: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Alliswell248:

Painment.
Olodo....Mmasoma brother.

Bob risky brother how are you

Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash / 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight / Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash