Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away (24701 Views)

Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by boxypane(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2023
BossGerald:
EBOLA effect...economy is not smiling.

I pity the poor suffering and smiling Nigerians
You normal? Did you and your likes even read the article?
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Greyworld: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
What amazes me is you see poor suffering struggling Nigerians here pretending to be doing okay😂 Either they are claiming to be big boys like Helinules, throwback afamed, moh247 omenka, leodeking etc, Or they are claiming to be rich old men like freestuffNG 😂 In reality these are people who go to bed hungry, they have lied and pretendEd so long in their Online's persona here that they have forgotten to separate fiction from reality.

These are thepeoeple supporting this government. They claim all sorts yet trace their IP and see the reality. Some live in remote villages were there is no power supply for months. They can't afford fuel so they pay N200 to charge their phones on their neighbors I beta pass you generator.

Yet they abuse self made men like myself who reject this mediocre government.

Life is indeed amazing 😂

One can pretend only for a while when reality sets in we all know how it goes. Remember those days of mannabbqgrillz disturbing everyone and cursing everyone who abused Buhari here?.

Where is Fred today? So leave them and don't abuse them just pity them, when their reality catches up you will pity them

You are the vawulence king of Africa
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Exceed15: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2023
Bad policies affecting Businesses. If he voted APC na God catch am.
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Abagworo(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2023
The hardship bites harder.
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by owem19(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2023
Exactly 👍👍
Unperturbedpota:
What amazes me is you see poor suffering struggling Nigerians here pretending to be doing okay😂 Either they are claiming to be big boys like Helinules, throwback afamed, moh247 omenka, leodeking etc, Or they are claiming to be rich old men like freestuffNG 😂 In reality these are people who go to bed hungry, they have lied and pretendEd so long in their Online's persona here that they have forgotten to separate fiction from reality.

These are thepeoeple supporting this government. They claim all sorts yet trace their IP and see the reality. Some live in remote villages were there is no power supply for months. They can't afford fuel so they pay N200 to charge their phones on their neighbors I beta pass you generator.

Life is indeed amazing 😂

One can pretend only for a while when reality sets in we all know how it goes. Remember those days of mannabbqgrillz disturbing everyone and cursing everyone who abused Buhari here?.

Where is Fred today? So leave them and don't abuse them just pity them, when their reality catches up you will pity them
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by EcoNews: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2023
But the mannabbqgrillz guy you mentioned stayed around 8 years of Buhari n did not die now. So it's a crime to support APC as all those supporting labour n PDP are Obi Cubana those one no de go hungry like the Elu Pee guy ba ? If he de pain your father say APC get supporters omo na pain go kill you be that because many of us no go support Atiku n the Pandoraa criminal Peter Obi.

You go just wail to death of our support for Tinubu n APC.

Unperturbedpota:

Life is indeed amazing 😂

One can pretend only for a while when reality sets in we all know how it goes. Remember those days of disturbing everyone and cursing everyone who abused Buhari here?.

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by NwokoloOwa: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2023
Azman Air is on it's way to Golgotha
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by COMPAQ(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/azman-air-suspends-operations-sends-staff-away/

Poor planning as usual from Nigerian companies....how can all planes operated by the airline be undergoing maintenance at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by nedekid: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
That money you will use to pay 10 people, use it to look for a lower investment portfolio that will still bring out returns on investment. No matter how they try to rundown the economy IGBOs will still move on. grin

Exactly what I did. Invested in another business, working smarter.

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by litaninja(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
If the explanations given are factual, this is a simple case of mismanagement. How are you not able to schedule checks and maintenance of 5 aircraft to ensure the timing is staggered and your operations are not grounded

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by complexstuffs(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
christejames:
This is so unfortunate, since this illegitimate leader in Aso Rock came on board, the economics of Nigeria 🇳🇬 has been on nosedive embarassed

God have mercy on us!

IPOB be crying upandan grin

IIGB0S cried for 8 years under Buhari
IIGB0S will cry for 8 years under Tinubu
IIGB0S will cry for 8 years under Shetima
IIGB0S will cry for 8 years under South South president

That is a total of 32 years of pure gnashing of teeth
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Ombudsman1: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
MONEY DON DIE FOR AZMAN AZA grin grin
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by JohnBullMySon: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
sorepco:
You think the one they went to service is their own? Its lease as well. Hardly do airlines own any aircraft...

Many Nigerian airlines own their planes.
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by mastermaestro(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
nedekid:

Abi oh. Me closed 2 of my businesses. Paid off my workers.
Guess what, I am breathing better with less stress on my head, not the one I will be paying salaries, running expenses yet suffering and not making gain. Unfortunately 10 staff are off.
Economy get as e be.

I dey tell you. If business nor do well, close it jejely o instead running around like a psychiatric patient every month end just to settle staff salaries in the midst of losses. Oga needs to breathe too o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Josephkabila12: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
What amazes me is you see poor suffering struggling Nigerians here pretending to be doing okay😂 Either they are claiming to be big boys like Helinules, throwback,Sharpsharp00123, afamed, moh247 omenka, leodeking etc, Or they are claiming to be rich old men like freestuffNG 😂 In reality these are people who go to bed hungry, they have lied and pretendEd so long in their Online's persona here that they have forgotten to separate fiction from reality.

Life is indeed amazing 😂

hahaha 🤣 ibo self made, mumu ibo buffoons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Unperturbedpota: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Josephkabila12:
hahaha 🤣 ibo self made, mumu ibo buffoons

Hehehe I ain't ibo so cry more 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
THIS SUSPENSION WILL FAVOR ME AND MY FAMILY
Re: Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away by Afamed: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
What amazes me is you see poor suffering struggling Nigerians here pretending to be doing okay😂 Either they are claiming to be big boys like Helinules, throwback,Sharpsharp00123, afamed, moh247 omenka, leodeking etc, Or they are claiming to be rich old men like freestuffNG 😂 In reality these are people who go to bed hungry, they have lied and pretendEd so long in their Online's persona here that they have forgotten to separate fiction from reality.

Life is indeed amazing 😂

It's not in our Tradition to engage none-ntitie+s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Due To Construction Work / Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash / 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.