Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As (39663 Views)

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it / When Will WAEC Results Be Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2023
babajero:
This is really interesting, the same 1980s they were using quota system and grade cut for north to make them go to school. I believe you, he is a Fulani herds boy just as buhari and other fleas from the north are herdsmen, just keep deceiving yourself.

Lol... grin it would have reflected in their lives if they were mere mediocre, but kindly do a quick search on Prof Sarki Abba. Lol grin....
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by babajero(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol... grin it would have reflected in their lives if they were mere mediocre, but kindly do a quick search on Prof Sarki Abba. Lol grin....
I will still tell you to go and research about the sarki Abba, I believe he is not among the millions tied down by religion, and definitely not from the average tribes in the north, I bet my 1cent he must be from the Fulani herds boy tribe as you chose to call it.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2023
babajero:
I will still tell you to go and research about the sarki Abba, I believe he is not among the millions tied down by religion, and definitely not from the average tribes in the north, I bet my 1cent he must be from the Fulani herds boy tribe as you chose to call it.

Lol grin
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by darocha1: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Only education will eradicate madness from both North, South South, South West and South East.
Bcs u can't tell me that a child from a good home would hv d thought of joining boko, cultism, UGM, agbero/thugs [/quote]

A child from a good, educated and wealthy home once tried to bring down plane NW flight 253 Amsterdam-Detroit.

Sometimes, it is about the poor exposure that leads to wrong circle of friends while trying to blend in.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by lusid: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2023
icansimi:
I was there at Premiere Academy, Lugbe, Abuja about 3weeks ago when this young man took the day with Best in about 6 subjects and Overall Best Student and Valedictorian.

Congratulations man!
I'm interested in collecting my passport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? / List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels / Hadiza Saddik-Mahuta Breaks Record In The UK After Bagging Distinction In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.