Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa (69114 Views)

Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm / Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa / Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by richie240: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
accordadoga26:
Chai this country.

Ipob don infiltrate Nigerian Army.

May his would rest in peace.

Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by Okoroawusa: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
What a sad story. I feel sorry for both of them
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by spencekat(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
koboko69:
All thes lazy journalists, first he is not a captain but a lieutenant, he is not a senoir officer but a junior officer. Having set the records straight, the soldier will be tried in the militarty court and is certain of dismissal. Negligence is not tolerated in the Army. If she will face a civil court, that is another matter of its own.
A lieutenant is a commissioned officer in the army.
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by Imert: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ipob operation.

Nkiru from Abia enter army,
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by samdaisi: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
IPOB miscreant terrorist will not come out and condem the barbaric behaviours demonstrated now by one of them but if its another tribe they will invoke heaven to fall
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by Segzy19: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Una don start again abi...
Oya tell us what they are trying to achieve nau!

enemybulldozer:
What is the reason for all these nonsense threads? what are trying to achieve with this?
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by lopatep: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Dis wan na family affairs.
Let me mind my business.

maybe the poster below have something to say.
learn to read content n not just headline
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by kushme: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Armaggedon:
The reading culture of Africans is terrible . I bet 98% didn't read the part that says the shooting was accidental.

I read it, but if i may ask, do you believe it's accidental?

One too many accidental...

2 Likes

Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
what are the rules of engagement?
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by Menclothing: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Female force can’t date them they smoke a lot anything will trigger such person

1 Like

Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by mariahAngel(f): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:

Does it turn you on?

It stresses me out. 😩💆🏽
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by obrian888: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I think we need to as a matter of fact discharge every soldier of eastern lineage
Those people have no respect. Gosh
They will take over your life and land and call it no man’s land
People who have no respect for boundaries and culture

You are a foolish fool, i am from Delta state, Ibos are the ones driving Nigeria's economy after petroleum, if petroleum product seize today, ibos will be the first tribe to come out of austerity.
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by tungamaje: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
henro4niger:
I was like this female soldier before. Always firm on my decision, but life has thought me that it is best to leave room for others opinions and it is good to sometimes, reconsider.

However, naija uniform guys see themselves as god or somewhere above God[b]. I traveled to SE last weekend and you need to see how this tiny police officer was talking to me. You don't even know me, I was just greeting you after you stopped me, why the hostility? [/b]

At the end of the day, we are all humans. She will learn the very hard way.
Truely you travelled to the SE. That's what we've been complaining about

1 Like

Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by felucci(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
We don't have the whole story yet. What if the soldier was acting in the line of duty?

There was an official reason for this as the governor had imposed a curfew and she was enforcing it. You may be surprised she may go free afterwards.

She was given an instruction and she tried to obey it but who knows if the victim was warned before moving forward and he resisted before being shot? The simple instruction was that no movement should be as there was a curfew but as Nigerians, we like to disobey rules.
She may have shot the man in self defence or perceived him as a threat.

I feel sorry for the loss of live but one should know that it's not safe to approach anyone holding a gun. The soldier should not be entirely blamed for the event Sha.
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by Saidfx(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Armaggedon:
The reading culture of Africans is terrible. I bet 98% didn't read the part that says the shooting was accidental.

It's always accidental

Guns don't kill people
People kill people

3 Likes

Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by magzey: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
The culprit should follow him Tru firing squad. Life for life will be the good Judgement. Shikena grin grin

Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by BOSSkesh(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
obrian888:

You are a foolish fool, i am from Delta state, Ibos are the ones driving Nigeria's economy after petroleum, if petroleum product seize today, ibos will be the first tribe to come out of austerity.
Shut up Lagos’ economy beats that of the south east combined
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by magzey: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
felucci:
We don't have the whole story yet. What if the soldier was acting in the line of duty?

There was an official reason for this as the governor had imposed a curfew and she was enforcing it. You may be surprised she may go free afterwards.

She was given an instruction and she tried to obey it but who knows if the victim was warned before moving forward and he resisted before being shot? The simple instruction was that no movement should be as there was a curfew but as Nigerians, we like to disobey rules.
She may have shot the man in self defence or perceived him as a threat.

I feel sorry for the loss of live but one should know that it's not safe to approach anyone holding a gun. The soldier should not be entirely blamed for the event Sha.
Then who should be blamed the Deceased ? Please don't take side here ,the lady should also follow the deceased in same manner.Tit for tat. Ori o dada. grin
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by BOSSkesh(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creativity22:

Idiot, ask your useless grand father why he had to involve the united states and britain to stop the so called evil south easterners from leaving. They never wanted to share a country with hateful creatures like you and your ancestors
Continue crying you’re going nowhere you’ll continue to be our slaves in every sector
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by tungamaje: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
moneyissweet:
When I told people that igbo women are more dangerous than igbomen they think I don't know what am saying.

Umu nwanyi igbo ajoka.
Majority of our women are overzealous., they always like to exert themselves, that's just the case. I am Igbo myself and know them. Because they were taught in school that what a man can do, a woman can do it better, they took it literarily

2 Likes

Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by Geminiivory: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I think we need to as a matter of fact discharge every soldier of eastern lineage
Those people have no respect. Gosh
They will take over your life and land and call it no man’s land
People who have no respect for boundaries and culture

You must e an irredeemable fuul
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
accordadoga26:
Chai this country.

Ipob don infiltrate Nigerian Army.

May his would rest in peace.

I know you must always reveal your foolishness to the world.
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by starstaz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
My verdict imo is that this lady should be transfer to the warfronts in Niger and lead the battle earnestly. No need to waste time and resources.
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by Gandrova: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
One ESN member killed a commissioned officer!
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by enemybulldozer(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Segzy19:
Una don start again abi...
Oya tell us what they are trying to achieve nau!

No! you tell me.
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by Dearlord(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
gidgiddy:
Not surprising at all, the Nigerian Army is one of the most unprofessional institutions in Nigeria that regularly kill unarmed civilians

I can bet he was in civilian clothing and she didnt know he was a Captain. Had he not been a Captain, they would have labelled him an 'armed bandit' and that would have been the end of the matter

Exactly 💯 and to think of it which kind of a Captain will collect a bullet and die just like a fowl, he could have dodged the bullet at least if he couldn't raise his order or disarm her
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by 7demons: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
madridguy:
lipsrsealed
Better hold your peace. Or you will collect woto-woto for hia.

Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by Douglad: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Armaggedon:
The reading culture of Africans is terrible. I bet 98% didn't read the part that says the shooting was accidental.

Bleep outta here with this nonsense.

Why did she cock the gun in the first place? Which threat was she under? The essential workers who wanted to pass or the man she murdered who wanted to intervene.

Jf she's that easily triggered then she has no business wielding a gun in the first place?

Accidentally my ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Look at how this young man’s life was cut short by a cannibal
Why are igbos just wicked and heartless is it a curse

Dude, the people that are truly WICKED, HEARTLESS AND CURSED are you, your family and ethnicity! Fcking degenerate, i dare you to mention your ethnicity on here! The malfeasance of one stupid NIGERIAN soldier, you now want to blame her entire ethnicity out of hate and bigotry!

If you believe the Igbo are[i] 'wicked and heartless'[/i] as a people, what are you doing to ensure they are cut off from your 'darling one Nigeria' so you can finally have a 'peaceful, united, happy and developed' country? Tell me!
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by enemybulldozer(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
maticar:

It's to bash igbos na, isn't it obvious?

Soldiers have been killing their superiors either accidentally or not but Igbo is involved now, so urchinnss need to masturbate
Exactly! my thought.
Re: Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa by 7demons: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
henro4niger:
I was like this female soldier before. Always firm on my decision, but life has thought me that it is best to leave room for others opinions and it is good to sometimes, reconsider.

However, naija uniform guys see themselves as god or somewhere above God. I traveled to SE last weekend and you need to see how this tiny police officer was talking to me. You don't even know me, I was just greeting you after you stopped me, why the hostility?

At the end of the day, we are all humans. She will learn the very hard way.
Not bad.. atleast you're now seeing the other version of yourself before?
That's karma at play, but happy you have unlearned and decided to re-write your story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) / Falz & Other Voters Attacked At Ikate, Elegushi, Lekki, Lagos By Political Thugs / Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.