Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm (19644 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 / Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Islie: 4:05pm On Jan 14
Pioneer ruler of Dnata chiefdom located in Tafa Town along the Abuja-Kaduna highway, Chief Bitrus James, has lamented that bandits have sacked territorial communities under his rulership.

James disclosed this during an interview with Daily Trust as he cried out that the activities of bandits have restrained his subjects from farming.

The monarch’s community was carved out of Kagarko by the immediate past Kaduna State governor, Malam Nasir el-Rufai, in 2022.

He mentioned six communities – Gadunda, Kwakulu, Jida, Isa, Kuyeri and Mpape that are currently sacked by bandits.

The chief said bandits ravaged Gadunda on December 2, 2023 and ordered villagers to leave and only to return if they paid N10 million.

He added that some herders close to the hamlet who had initially ignored the order had to flee the community when the bandits started slaughtering their chickens and other animals for consumption.

The assailants also forced the wives of the villagers to cook food for them, after raping them.

Aside from Gadunda, the other five communities experienced the same criminal activities perpetrated by the bandits as about 300 to 500 kidnappers were running various camps in the areas.

He said from December 24 till date, bandits had carried out several operations, moving from one community to another and abducting their victims at will.

They first went to Gami village and abducted some residents, then Tafa-Pai, Tafa-Gari, as well as Pariga, where they killed three people and abducted 10 others,” James said.

They also killed three people in Mpape, a village under Kagarko Local Government Area, not that of the FCT.”

He said N10 million ransom was paid in the case of one of the villages named Parigy, only for the kidnappers to kill one of the victims and placed another N10 million demand as a new condition to release the remaining 10 victims.

He said that in the case of Mpape, the ransom was paid but the bandits still demanded six special motorcycles, each costing N1.5 million.

He said the latest incident took place in Jidna in the early hours of Friday, where seven residents were kidnapped.

The monarch said the bandits seemed to operate in synergy with their counterparts around forests in the FCT, Niger, Kaduna and Nasarawa states, swapping their victims in different directions to make them feel that they had been taken away to far destinations.

“We need a similar synergy among our neighbouring states to achieve a desired goal. I have earmarked 100 hectares of land within my domain and urged the Chief of Defence Staff to use it for military barracks,” he stated.

“This is a very strategic location next to Abuja. We hope that our governor, Senator Uba Sani, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Chief of Defence Staff would come together to achieve this.

My people don’t know any profession apart from farming, yet their means of livelihood is being threatened by these bandits who demand up to N10 million from a farmer who has never seen such amount of money in his lifetime. For the sake of our proximity to Abuja, this issue shouldn’t be taken lightly.”

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-raping-wives-of-my-subjects-monarch-raises-alarm/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by atiku4President(m): 5:20pm On Jan 14
What goes around comes around. Initially certain people kept quiet over their activities, thinking they were immuned. Their cohorts in government changed their name from boko haram to bandits. Not knowig it's a matter of time, all of them and their own people will chop breakfast

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by jmoore(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14
Horror movie dey learn work for wetin dey happen in the north.

100s zombies with hundreds of motorcycles will enter community and no security will repel them.

There is no security in this country. All those checkpoints are to extort money from motorists.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by DropsMic(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14
Smh..

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Northernblood7(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14
atiku4President:
What goes around comes around. Initially certain people kept quiet over their activities, thinking they were immuned. Their cohorts in government changed their name from boko haram to bandits. Not knowig it's a matter of time, all of them and their own people will chop breakfast

Na their brothers full Army, Police e.t.c. They are all waiting for an operation in the South East so that they can come and massacre innocent people.

Boko Haram escalated in 2011 with massacring Igbos in Maiduguri and Adamawa. Elders kept shut and supported because Igbos were the victim. Now, they expect us to sympathize with them. Una go wait tire.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Raskimonojendor: 6:32pm On Jan 14
Too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 6:32pm On Jan 14
The soldiers they trained is back home

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Itiskdg121(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14
Oh my goodness.
This menace should be checked from a traditional angle.
I watched a video sometimes where bandits faced the soldiers in a gun duel, but bullets could not penetrate their bodies.

The security agents should please consider this opinion.

It's very sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Brendaniel: 6:33pm On Jan 14
And Nigeria claims to have a president?

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by ceejay80s(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14
All of u embraced them in the beginning, these bandits are ur brothers, no gree for anybody....all hands should be on deck from the men to fight back and i promise u , bandits will run

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by madridguy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14
Any insurgency that lasts more than 24hours the govt has a hand in it.

Gen. Sanni Abacha.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by sacajawea: 6:35pm On Jan 14
Suck D*ck!
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by teekay213(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14
Before nko,? Abeg make make dem divide this country into 2 before everywhere cast

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Manager001: 6:37pm On Jan 14
Family affair

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Obierika(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14
The armed brigandage in the north grew roots because of the tacit support they received from the northerners when they started

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Kobicove(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14
This is a very serious issue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by ProudNigerian01: 6:38pm On Jan 14
One day banditry will be a thing of the past in this Nation and truly we will see the salvation of our God.

Please pray for this Nation, it is for your benefit if you do so. Pray that God should give our leaders wisdom to govern and tackle issues like this:

Ps.122.6 - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you.

Ps.122.7 - Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces."

Ps.122.8 - For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, "Peace be within you."

Even if you don't like the leaders, at least pray that they should make policies that will favour you and your family.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by onumadu: 6:38pm On Jan 14
This Youtube video explains why "Bandits" are heartless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmPjbysSHy0?si=OrCFCct-cRLvoM6O
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Ashez: 6:38pm On Jan 14
This bandit matter go long...
Any reasonable Nigerian not blaming APC right now and Tinubu needs serious flogging
By the time bandits go flog shege out of their filthy butts, na Dem go start the Revolution
A New Nigeria is POsibble
All these trash and kidnap news will go in a twinkle of an eye, once the Righteous takes The Throne. Wake up Nigerians
We warned them about this evil but they despised light and supported evil with the kindred just because of hate for an innocent man, now the same evil the installed is ripping them apart and they are calling the innocent Nigerians to fight for them
We must learn a lesson.
The hate for the Igbo man and deep tribalism is sending this country to darker room, but some people will rather watch the country burn, than for a disciplined Igbo man to Lead this country.
Thank God Abia State has been liberated, at least we now enjoy something new
Fresh Life is has been birthed in Aba.
If The New Abia state was POssible
The New Nigeria is POsibble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by SirLakes: 6:39pm On Jan 14
Table has turned.... make Tinubu stop bandit and boko haram grin

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Chibuzoc(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14
LOVE IT OR HATE IT, MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS A PROPHET

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by ATEAMS: 6:40pm On Jan 14
WOW
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Dpharisee: 6:40pm On Jan 14
With proper forensic evidence a lot of these bandits could have been identified but any attempt to have proper data capture is always resisted by the north to maintain a fake population number for subliminal electoral benefits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Bellotelli: 6:41pm On Jan 14
Just read what these animals are typing up there
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by Beuberry(f): 6:41pm On Jan 14
Btw Kaduna State and Plateau State, I dunno which one has more blood shed.
Both worst past Borno.
Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by ppogba: 6:42pm On Jan 14
The monster the North created.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by efeteb: 6:42pm On Jan 14
Nigeria! A place where terrorist are branded as Bandit to please the west.

Who is a bandit?
Is it an honorable profession?

My only prayer is for God to separate the innocent from the silent supporters to enjoy what the reenforced.

Nigeria we hail the.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by lonelydora: 6:43pm On Jan 14
Chai!

You see, Allah will never forgive Buhari for plunging Nigeria into this current mess.

Buhari will not d!e well.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm by ppogba: 6:44pm On Jan 14
Chibuzoc:
LOVE IT OR HATE IT, MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS A PROPHET

Just like Ekpa the prophet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Appoints Shefiu Abiodun Muritala New Lagos Accountant General / Bandits Attack Kaduna Community, Shoot Fulani Leader / Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.