Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children (53660 Views)

My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by maticar: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course. I learned it in a course in 200 level
You even need psycho evaluation

Is this a pastor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Fiscus105(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Extreme dangerous to be having fetish people as your friends.

I trust my friend he can't do evil is a self deceitful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Charm goes with wealth! When you see a big man and you walk unto him to tap current on how he became so wealthy of recent; they will be dribbling you by telling you to work hard and double your hustle meanwhile you had been working like ant and eating like cockroaches.. Na charm and jaz wey that big man dey use.. And

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Creamypie(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Biola67:

Mention Alfa nobody go beat you. Where you see pastor for write up. Eranko
dunce. U no sabi read to understand. I meant its same pattern pastors use on sheeple

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Bashnigga(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
I sure say na that big ukwu the wife carry push the cleric to go extra miles like this

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Jsucre(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course. I learned it in a course in 200 level
you Neva see aiye akamara

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by gfon(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Dem never knack this one ring before.... dey Play 😎

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Tingotoe: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
There's nothing like charms only idiots believe that someone can charm you. It is however very possible to brainwash an individual

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Gboom: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
You must be a small boy.
Only your shadow is needed to inflict harm on you.
If you doubt me, brag openly that juju no dey work even among your colleagues and see evil in action

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Burgerlomo: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dis one choke ooo

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Idiots that masturbates when christianity is involved i hope this cleric is a pastor? Pple wer get identity crisis go come nairaland come de question God's existence.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Sky506: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. Even All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course and use it on sheeple. I learned it in a course in 200 level
Na why them they dupe una be that y not read well before commenting 🙄

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by millionboi2: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fear Africa,juju is real here

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Creamypie(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
maticar:

You even need psycho evaluation

Is this a pastor?
oboy read well. I meant pastors use same tactic of working on peoples mind to get psychological edge over em
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Aklee4994(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Thread hijacker never arrive from the other thread last night 😎

I smell vawulence oooo
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by gbadexy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wahala for who dey get spiritualist as friends or mentor.
The man's wife too doesn't have family?
The americana obviously wasn't relating with his family but rather depended on a stranger.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Uncletony(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
The most primitive tribe in the whole wide world!
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Exceed15: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Charm?? Abegii. Two adults just decided to run things.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Biola67: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
dunce. U no sabi read to understand. I meant its same pattern pastors use on sheeple
na rubbish your papa dey talk
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Relevant123: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Team Morroco is on its way home too grin grin
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by adioolayi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
...and some people still believe there is no charm

It's well

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
10years crazy
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by KaptainAfrika: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ah is that the bumbum of the friend's wife ??
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by rajiedreez: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Na love
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by zikter(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. Even All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course and use it on sheeple. I learned it in a course in 200 level. Adolph Hitler, Jim Jones (Jones town mass suicide) and David koresh (Vernon Howell )of wacko siege incident also learned it.
wetin join pastor here now? ABI you want talk say all Alfa the learn it ni?
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Shinjawestern: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Head slamming mohammadian terrorist Alfa
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by hollywater: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Afonjo
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Agugbadin: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Once you leave this country to any other country be very careful with Nigerians. Beware of those who parade themselves as Alfa.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by masterduba(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
I distanced myself from one Sodiq (not real name) when he became too dangerous to have around me. From unfounded accusations to sending me suspicious links, he had been trying to make me fall for his schemes. I once caught him peeping into my ledger when I was away. Small-time shady guy forming Alfa. I stopped him before he stops me. Pretender.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.