Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children (53658 Views)

My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Joshmanfashion(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Let him rot in jail
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by farem: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/police-how-lagos-cleric-charmed-us-based-friend-took-over-his-wife-children/

From the headline I knew it would not be a pastor. If any pastor involved, the headline wouldn't be ambiguous at all.
"Lagos Alfa charmed..."
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by farem: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. [s]Even All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course and use it on sheeple.[/s] I learned it in a course in 200 level. Adolph Hitler, Jim Jones (Jones town mass suicide) and David koresh (Vernon Howell )of wacko siege incident and our own Reverend king who is in prison studied and graduated from psychology department in the university.
I know you are ruffled with the news especially as it touches your religion.
What's news about this man? He's holier than what his profet did.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
What a wicked soul, and someone's supposed "friend" for that matter.
Friends are more dangerous than an enemy, believe it or not, and I don't blame people who don't keep friends.
People must be always on guard against friends,if at all they must have one.
And never be too quick to trust them till they have proved themselves,or not trust at all.
BTW,I have realized that I rarely hear of any Islamic cleric that is genuine and God fearing.
It's either ritualistic cleric or fraudster cleric.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Charly68: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
The cleric should go into life jail ..very useless and wicked
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by GindoX(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
What's the essence of posting workout us seeing their faces?
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by musicwriter(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. Even All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course and use it on sheeple. I learned it in a course in 200 level. Adolph Hitler, Jim Jones (Jones town mass suicide) and David koresh (Vernon Howell )of wacko siege incident and our own Reverend king who is in prison studied and graduated from psychology department in the university.

That's how the charm works, in fact, this is the real one. There's no other charm aside that!!

All charms are psychological and they're created by words, smell and imagery. But word is the most powerful.

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by mmagu(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
see the woman backside, how cleric no go collect am when the man leave that kind thing go stay for jand
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Calitoscassius(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. Even All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course and use it on sheeple. I learned it in a course in 200 level. Adolph Hitler, Jim Jones (Jones town mass suicide) and David koresh (Vernon Howell )of wacko siege incident and our own Reverend king who is in prison studied and graduated from psychology department in the university.
Absolutely! It is psychology but it only happens to people who believes in some kinda God,, seeks and wants to believe in some God, He was deceievd by the mention of God, for a mad man like me.who do not believe in religiom or God this kinda so called charm would not affect me.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Calitoscassius(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Charm my ass! grin the US man was just too trusting, He thought that he is dealing with a trusted person, same way we deal with each other here in Miami, we trust people easily, and also because the US guy believes in so God and Jesus.

If the crook has such power to charm, that would be genius, he would use it to make his own millions, not use it to charm or claim other people's money. Clearly the bloody charm don't work he gat caught!

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by WithFact: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
It's real. Charm is real. S.A.W call it any name, psychology, hipnotiics etc.

God save us...
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by gabbasin: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. Even All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course and use it on sheeple. I learned it in a course in 200 level. Adolph Hitler, Jim Jones (Jones town mass suicide) and David koresh (Vernon Howell )of wacko siege incident and our own Reverend king who is in prison studied and graduated from psychology department in the university.in fact, he was sleeping with most of the women in his "church". They all walked naked together in his house at all times, doing groupee with them at the same time
I quite agree with you, the complainant was brainwashed, religion, both traditional and abrahamic ones are tools being used by clerics of those faiths to deceive and brainwash adherents. No one cast juju on the man, he is a blind believer and he was scammed in that blindness of faith

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by bigcasava1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by HighTable(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
It is clear whatever was used failed, if not, it will not be in the news. Trust is a charm, the ability to convince someone is a charm, the ability for people to respect another person like a God is a charm. From the moment two strangers met each other and started talking, the game of charming has started, either you're the prey or the predator, it's your choice, you have your freewill. Always make sure you strive for a win/win situation at all times, it is always good to maintain balance. If your over positive, na you Sabi, cos people will take advantage of you fully, they will suck you dry. If you're over negative, na your blockage, everyone will run away from you. The only message in this universe is BALANCE

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by diogo23: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
I wasn't joking when I told you all I'm a product of a two-faced ⚔️ warrior
Good for you but always be mindful of the way you treat and relate with people
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by kizxaxa: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
The man na mumu for trusting that cleric, that's what religion does to the gullible.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Counterfeit: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
You got it right. Juju no dey work..all crappy, Bullshit

Creamypie:
Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. Even All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course and use it on sheeple. I learned it in a course in 200 level. Adolph Hitler, Jim Jones (Jones town mass suicide) and David koresh (Vernon Howell )of wacko siege incident and our own Reverend king who is in prison studied and graduated from psychology department in the university.in fact, he was sleeping with most of the women in his "church". They all walked naked together in his house at all times, doing groupee with them at the same time

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by EgunMogaji2: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zonefree:
He didn't use any charm.

The complainant wife's helped the dubious Ronu cleric to carry out the plan. E sure me say they were lovers.

Women should never be trusted !
It's more noble to trust the palm trees in your community than to trust an average Nigerian woman.

100%
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Thereishel: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
mbaise1000:

But this one is not a pastor

Omode re komo ogun o npe lefo. You are ignorant of what charm is and you call it vegetable
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Mrfixiit: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Charms ke? Mtcheww charm Dy work? Mtcheww
Wetin you know
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Mrfixiit: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
What you don't know pass you.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by HRMK: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
hmmmm......same muslims fighting traditionists(the olorisas)for religious superiority!nawa oooh!!
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by billyG(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Which kind charm be that?
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Gamesmart: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
As I read this irritating news, all I came to the conclusion is that:

Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Zone-2, Mr Ali Mohammed is a cretin!

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo is a cretin!

Animashaun is a cretin!

Animashaun's wife is either a cretin or a slut!

Too many cretins in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by godofuck231: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Weak men get such treatments, em no get shotgun thats why
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by ogaemma: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
If you see any man who calls himself a pastor or Imam or Sheikh the one they call Alfa, please run.
Don't even allow them to pray for you, their prayers are curse's to cast spell on you inorder to enslave you.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by dheilaw1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
you sabi book

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Hedonisco: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
That's why I can't stand people who are always after some sort of spiritual 'fortification' or rejuvenation to get ahead in life. They are useless suckers who are dangerous to themselves and to others.

Charm my foot. Once you allow any person, idea, or notion to take control over your mind, you are finished. It is a simple matter of psychology.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Justiceleague1: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
In the SW especially Lagos state, there's nothing as dangerous as these ymm people.. be very wary of them!!!!
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by mechanics(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
He's a professional thief.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Benrosaria(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Where was complainants wife and kids living when this was happening?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.