Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children (53656 Views)

My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by gbadexy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zonefree:
He didn't use any charm.

The complainant wife's helped the dubious Ronu cleric to carry out the plan. E sure me say they were lovers.

Women should never be trusted !
It's more noble to trust the palm trees in your community than to trust an average Nigerian woman.
Hard to believe the wife isn't complicit. Perhaps the children are still very young also.
I'm wondering where the man and wife's family were in all this.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by dalass(f): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. Even All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course and use it on sheeple. I learned it in a course in 200 level. Adolph Hitler, Jim Jones (Jones town mass suicide) and David koresh (Vernon Howell )of wacko siege incident also learned it.

Alfa don turn to Pastor for your eye abi?

The petitioner, his wife, the Alfa all confirmed say na charms he used on them. You said no be charm

I wonder how psychology can work on a whole family for over a decade?
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Creamypie(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
dalass:

Alfa don turn to Pastor for your eye abi?

The petitioner, his wife, the Alfa all confirmed say na charms he used on them. You said no be charm

I wonder how psychology can work on a whole family for over a decade?
I never said he was a pastor. I said pastors also use tactic of mind game on sheeple. What's so hard for u to understand
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by UIUX: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. Even All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course and use it on sheeple. I learned it in a course in 200 level. Adolph Hitler, Jim Jones (Jones town mass suicide) and David koresh (Vernon Howell )of wacko siege incident also learned it.
Scary! How does this work?
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by BabaIbo: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Be wary of certain people forming religious even when their ways doesn't match their claim, especially when you're doing well and better than them.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by creativehubb: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wow, shocking news.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by IjebuWarrior: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bloody Terrorists! angry
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by ChuksHills(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=ijustdey post=124965762]

https://dailytrust.com/police-how-lagos-cleric-charmed-us-based-friend-took-over-his-wife-children/[/quot

See how they twisted the story refused to mention Alfa. A pastor can not be answering alhaji. Yoruba Muslims with juju na 5,6.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Pwettylinda(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ooduaaa undecided
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by diogo23: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Charms ke? Mtcheww charm Dy work? Mtcheww
No let them see you
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
diogo23:

No let them see you
It can't work on someone like me
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by diogo23: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
It can't work on someone like me
Like I said before don't let them see you
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
diogo23:

Like I said before don't let them see you
I wasn't joking when I told you all I'm a product of a two-faced ⚔️ warrior
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Jaykrown: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Creamypie post=124966076]Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. Even All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course and use it on sheeple. I learned it in a course in 200 level. Adolph Hitler, Jim Jones (Jones town mass suicide) and David koresh (Vernon Howell )of wacko siege incident also learned it.
[Hmmmmm../quote]
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Hassanmaye(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/police-how-lagos-cleric-charmed-us-based-friend-took-over-his-wife-children/
They're criminals, terrorist pastors committing so much atrocities in the name of God. Fucking people's wives, using juju to attract members, Yet we have so many fools given them money,
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by rafcrown(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
GBR CRIMININALS ABOUND IN NIGERIA.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:

They there na. Before the coming of Christianity they were charms
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Sunnyski: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
He did all that with the witchcraft power of the useless Prophet Muhammad.

The Ashawo Muhammad will be so proud of you.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by maivd: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Stop saying what you don't know charms are real. Black magic and dark powers are as old as the existence of mankind.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Pacyrus(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Oga you never jam hypnotizers.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Cantonese: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:

Bros, talk about what you read about Hitler. Don’t let ignorance get you into trouble. Not charm, yet you see people tying what they call “traditional bulletproof” all over their bodies to prevent bullets from harming them. If it does not work, how then do they embrace it?

Not charm, yet you hear people getting beat up by invisible things and powers bigger than them when they fight other people physically. Wait until person take charm slap you one day and your eyes go clear.

No be only Hitler, na Mussolini.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Brushstrokes20: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided
# lifeless lesson 102 - love all, TRUST NONE
.... Finally, Beware of freENEMIES 😕😏
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by zoghys: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:

Don't be deceived, there is charm and it works, but that's doesn't mean its expiry free. Forget psychology, devil is real but can't save.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by TOMMYS: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zonefree:
He didn't use any charm.

The complainant wife's helped the dubious Ronu cleric to carry out the plan. E sure me say they were lovers.

Women should never be trusted !
It's more noble to trust the palm trees in your community than to trust an average Nigerian woman.

Haha
Nawa o
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by slimik: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Christianity is a secret cult, most people especially the black region of african think it's just about reading the bible, chapters and quoting verses.........that is why religion has killed more people than wars, diseases, pandemics etc and more to come in the future.

Opurumiri:

They there na. Before the coming of Christianity they were charms

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by slimik: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Every folkery and hearsay ever existed was human invented from Religions, politics,Laws, Beliefs etc.... except for the Laws of Nature.

Sunnyski:
He did all that with the witchcraft power of the useless Prophet Muhammad.

The Ashawo Muhammad will be so proud of you.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by CLEVER123(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wetin pesin no go see for this Ebola Tifnubu regime
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Mozino007(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Creamypie:
With this explanation ,you are charmed already 🤣
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Alpharey: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
Yoruba M*slim on the beat.
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by ipobarecriminals: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
angry Hang the BASTARDS.simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.