Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children (53659 Views)

My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Lilfire(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
As this one na alfa instead of calling him that them say na cleric, instead of saying it the way it is this is not a pastor but a malam for the record
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by AfonjaPriest: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Some people say charm, juju or active demonic object has no efficacy. Needless to say much except that experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by ComeToJesus: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
The moment I saw the headline, I knew the sect that are gold standard in committing this of of BS.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by tyinfinity: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
No be charm .does peter obi charm his gullible obidients follower .
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by drlateef: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
atobs4real:
Ah ah ah. Mad man and stupid wife wey joy stick carry away
Castrate the serpent

I have not seen a serpent with dick and balls. Have you castrated a serpent before😂😂?
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by kingsfelix: 5:50am On Aug 09, 2023
Creamypie:
Its not charm. E no dey work. Na psychology of trust. Even All pastors learned it as logic and philosophy course and use it on sheeple. I learned it in a course in 200 level. Adolph Hitler, Jim Jones (Jones town cyanidr-assisted mass suicide) and David koresh (Vernon -Howell ) of wacko siege incident and our own Reverend king who is in prison studied and graduated from psychology department in the university.in fact, he was sleeping with most of the women in his "church". They all walked naked together in his house at all times, doing groupee with them at the same time

I think you are very stupid.... How does the story relate with Christianity... You are ashamed because the accused is a Muslim ..... Learn to condemn crime and evil first and stop
making it a religious mattar....fool
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by kingsfelix: 5:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Lilfire:
As this one na alfa instead of calling him that them say na cleric, instead of saying it the way it is this is not a pastor but a malam for the record

No mind them.....they are so shallow minded, every bad tin na pastors.... As Dem imams and mallams are used to operating in the darks
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Creamypie(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2023
kingsfelix:

I think you are very stupid.... How does the story relate with Christianity... You are ashamed because the accused is a Muslim ..... Learn to condemn crime and evil first and stop
making it a religious mattar....fool
boy, u are a bastard. Illiterate total one. It relates to the way your gods of men manipulate nitwits like u. Eternal dunce
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by Lovelydaisies: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2023
This one na occupy till I come...
Re: Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children by mbaise1000: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thereishel:

Omode re komo ogun o npe lefo. You are ignorant of what charm is and you call it vegetable

What I was saying is that the cleric in question is not a pastor but a muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.