Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore (46646 Views)

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Karnice600: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
OYEDIPE:

You guys should stop thinking and talking out of hate. Do you think Russia can sustain another proxy war against the west. They are near exhaustion.
As in ehn. The way pipu stupid for Nairaland is worrisome. See vibrant young men reason like apes.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by shimolv: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Asswipemod: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by prof22(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kindly use your brain, you wont be arrested if you do. Dunce
LagosFirstSon:
All those Tinubu mumu supporters pushing him to his doomsday had better have a rethink because Putin won't think twice before dealing mercilessly with Tinubu if he tries to invade Russia backed Niger republic
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by KanwuliaExtra: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Goodman2023:

Shut up...you don't know how invasion works...there is hardlta third party in invasion... negotiation, upon negotiation, upon negotiation..

Should ECOWAS invade Niger, no third party will come in unless you do something that is directly related to that third party

ECOWAS really championing democracy?
You have democracy in Nigeria abi?
Na cobweb full ya brain I swia?
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by YouAreNobody: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
arcis:

Werey, pity ur useless life...YOUR next 9 generations can't smell Aso Rock...Keep hating..
will your own next 9 generations smell aso rock? Una go jst open mouth dey ooze like dustbin
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by trilacos: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
aklid:
And still use the African-Russian leaders summit pic? 😂
Oh come on

And for the last time some people need to grow their brains, know this. Russia will never directly support all those countries against ecowas but as someone in here said before, they’ll sell weapons to both parties..after all its business time 😂😂
God bless you
Some people don't know politics at all. They forget that war is business.so,Russia will leave the Ukraine war and start fighting ECOWAS just because of another country that doesn't even share borders with them nor threatened their existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by xgada(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
There's history in Africa where young guys like this took over power, but we're later power drunk and disgraced themselves out of office.

Much younger officers were heading Nigeria but nothing good was recorded against them.

I like the Troare guy but not expecting much from him.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by uunwanaobong3: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Righthussle:
The way I like this Taore guy. I wish he can be the leader of the whole Africa. I like the fact that he's young, ambitious and tough.

That aside, Niger cutting ties with France only to embrace Russia is like watching a rape victim run from one rapist's house to the house of another rapist for safety. Na by force bashing she go still collect.

What I mean is France and Russia are different sides of the same coin. They are both colonizers.
Russia is not a colonizer. Russia has never colonize any country. Infact it is the west that has always wanted to colonize Russia through Napoleon and Hitler. Ukraine, Belarus and it environs including Alaska in America are all part of former Russia, infact the birth place of Russia civilization is kyiv (Ukrainian capital).

Study history. It will help you. Though I understand your point (they are all foriegn powers)
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by GUNITGuy: 2:41am On Aug 09, 2023
Righthussle:
The way I like this Taore guy. I wish he can be the leader of the whole Africa. I like the fact that he's young, ambitious and tough.

That aside, Niger cutting ties with France only to embrace Russia is like watching a rape victim run from one rapist's house to the house of another rapist for safety. Na by force bashing she go still collect.

What I mean is France and Russia are different sides of the same coin. They are both colonizers.
russia has no colonies never participated in slave trade so their two different allies
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by alatbaba1(m): 5:39am On Aug 09, 2023
Righthussle:

So you wan give me 10k from the money wey you go win from Naijabet abi? I no need your money.
Even if you no need my money answer the question na. The western media and US has poisoned our hearts so bad that we all thing anything Russia is evil.
Russians are so nice to Africans and just the weather there that is extremely cold for Africans
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by occfx: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2023
IhateYouMan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/putin-meets-burkina-faso-leader-traore/amp/

Putin will make sure the NATO mineral supplies are cut off from Africa. Africa will soon begin get sense but na after the violence
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by winner37(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2023
I love Putin with all is actions, he is a man of his words ..
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Akuruoulo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
All those Tinubu mumu supporters pushing him to his doomsday had better have a rethink because Putin won't think twice before dealing mercilessly with Tinubu if he tries to invade Russia backed Niger republic
Russia can't handle international affairs
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Akuruoulo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
US and France don kwayet. cheesy
Braindead man.
What happened today?
As una the talk like mumu eehn
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by KanwuliaExtra: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Braindead man.
What happened today?
As una the talk like mumu eehn

Una nefa go war?
You and your CHI TOWN BAG MAN😀
From “Chi Town Bag Man” to “Presidocy”.
Committing TREASON against Nigeria by ESPIONAGE. Twa!
Who be the mumu now?

See your life?
You have A US SPY as a Nigerian PRESIDIOT!

Wait for more revolution!😃

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform / Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.