Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,041 members, 7,828,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore (46690 Views)

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Skillsnigeria: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by gaby(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Seankhalifa: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
from one slave to another
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Xscape1993(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Africa I laugh ooo.....
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
BOSSkesh:
What has he done for his country
For the past month of so he has been in Russia
Running there every time to beg and kiss ass
The boy should return home Shey he want to be the next Thomas sankara

rest
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by LegacyB: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Putin no be their mate na

Na Tinubu I just dey pity pass because the cane Vladimir Putin is using to flog zelensky, na him he go use flog Tinubu and US won't do shit .
A child calling his Father weak cos he hates him. What do we call that?
Same Russia dancing Atilogo dance with Ukraine for over a year now. Even after they said they won’t interfere you just want to drag them in.
Same Russia that’s facing its own palaver to the extent of buying weapons from North Korea?
Well am enjoying your comedy sha……

3 Likes

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by raskymonojendor: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
This was at the Africa summit na. Recycling old news.

1 Like

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Longinyamapucci(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Righthussle:
The way I like this Taore guy. I wish he can be the leader of the whole Africa.

That aside, Niger cutting ties with France only to embrace Russia is like watching a rape victim run from one rapist's house to the house of another rapist for safety.

You mean leader in your region abi.

Africans With low mentality.

1 Like

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Crafteck1: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
arcis:

Werey, pity ur useless life...YOUR next 9 generations can't smell Aso Rock...Keep hating..

Is it about generation entering aso rock or nigeria having a proper leader not a tigger or briber.... I tire for una ooo
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by raskymonojendor: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
US and France don kwayet. cheesy
US was in Niger yesterday.

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Adakintroy: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Don't worry there is no place for military take over in Africa. If We (big brother) do not squash this more will be encouraged

Any kind of democracy is better than military reign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by 7demons: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
I'm perplexed by the people advising this young lad. sad
He shouldn't make yourself a scapegoat for the West(& Russia) to toy with.
He should have in mind Burkina is one of the poorest poor in Africa that can't fund 2/3 of its annual budget and heavily depends on aids for survival.
A land-locked country with weak army is vulnerable to be infiltration within and from outside forces.
He should be Cool headed and learn from Africa's present and past leaders..including his compatriot Thomas Sankara who was murdered while trying to project himself as the liberator of his people. He should learn from Ghadafi and Lumumba also.

He should be wise and cunning like Paul Biya, Sasso-Ngeso, Joseph Kabila, Haile Selassie, Obasanjo, Abel Fattah etc..
These are people who dined with the Overlords on a long table with a long spoon.
Don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by KanwuliaExtra: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

US was in Niger yesterday.

To pack their load.✅

O Sho Bay? HAY!🤣
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by raskymonojendor: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na Tinubu I just dey pity pass because the cane Vladimir Putin is using to flog zelensky, na him he go use flog Tinubu and US won't do shit .
Russia is not interested. This soldier jumping up and down will beg tire.

Russia has enough trouble it's currently dealing with. Ukraine and Wagner military contractors that almost toppled Putin's government.

1 Like

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by OYEDIPE(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You guys should stop thinking and talking out of hate. Do you think Russia can sustain another proxy war against the west. They are near exhaustion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by JooEeL(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Putin, you be man abeg.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by NovusHomo(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Righthussle:

That aside, Niger cutting ties with France only to embrace Russia is like watching a rape victim run from one rapist's house to the house of another rapist for safety.

A case of "my rapist fuks better than yours"? grin
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by raskymonojendor: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Righthussle:

Na so una mumu reach. You can have him as the president of biaflia

2 Likes

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Landowner101(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

At the sight of Putin every Agbadorian must get sense grin grin grin
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by 007Marvel(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
This people be planning on turning Africa to Ukraine, make all of una gettat, make dem leave Africa to deal with their shit themselves. On other news, let's follow each other on Twitter. Quote and drop your handle.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by sonofsteven: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
IhateYouMan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/putin-meets-burkina-faso-leader-traore/amp/

Those that said they haven't seen nigerian army go to war or seen war before can now see it cry
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Omoawoke: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

In fact na DAGGER Putin go use for those ones.
Make that TIEFNUBU and im smelling EX-COWARDS abi na ECOWAS paraventure or bonaventure near Niger.

The entire Ecowas has become your new enemies now? 😂

Ipob get issues with everyone

Who do you people this kind thing 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by AZControversial(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
grin

This meeting/picture has calmed every brewing storm.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by GUNITGuy: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Righthussle:

You have no idea about what goes on in francaphone ...Maybe because all our oil revenues isn't going to Barclays bank and 15 percent given back to you ......The back bone of the french economy has been their colonies and a war with Russia would be to turn their colonies against them ....So many things you don't understand because u are not livning in cameroun, Congo or Burkina faso

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by kindlyheart: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Which cane did he flog zelensky?
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by SSpeter(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
arcis:

Werey, pity ur useless life...YOUR next 9 generations can't smell Aso Rock...Keep hating..
What is the special thing about Aso rock? Are there still not very poor people in Daura? Will all Lagosians live above the poverty line after Tinubu's tenure? Niger state produced Babaginda and Abubakar yet you cannot compare Niger with Ondo in terms of development and Human capacity. So what is power without utilisation?

Northern region has been in power from 1967-1999 what did they achieve with it? Are they better of than the average southerner in terms of education, standard of living, Human development and Human capacity? Even if Tinubu remains president till his death, it won't bring out the poor boy in ile-ife from poverty, if there are no educational infrastructure or trade structure to uplift him.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Biodun556(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
BOSSkesh:
This bastard; in the African-Russia economic summit
He said he didn’t want anybody to feel sorry for African and Africa starting from him would stop collecting aid (as in pity money)
But look at him now shamelessly licking putin’s ass thinking Putin is going to save him
He’s scared Ecomog might turn on him so he needs support ( as in Pity money) should In case ecomog turn to him after dealing with that coupist in Niger

After Niger, it will definitely be his turn
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by raskymonojendor: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

The entire Ecowas has become your new enemies now? 😂

Ipob get issues with everyone

Who do you people this kind thing 😂
Those countries (Burkina, Niger, Mali) are also hardcore Muslim countries. Infact this guy was once a president of a Muslim association in his country. Igbos and Obidients now love Muslims so much grin
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Omoawoke: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Biodun556:

After Niger, it will definitely be his turn

Why are you people always impersonating Yoruba names everywhere?
Aren’t you proud of your Igbo names?

Hahaha, you dream and think of Yoruba 24/7
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Procashtips(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Righthussle:

How many African countries has Russia raped before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform / Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.