Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore (46641 Views)

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by LordKushmann(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Righthussle:
The way I like this Taore guy. I wish he can be the leader of the whole Africa.

That aside, Niger cutting ties with France only to embrace Russia is like watching a rape victim run from one rapist's house to the house of another rapist for safety.

Shows how little most of you know modern world history. Name one country Russia has colonized.. While at it, also name one Russian ship or company that traded in negro slaves..

I'll wait.

1 Like

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Felix6: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Putin no be their mate na

Na Tinubu I just dey pity pass because the cane Vladimir Putin is using to flog zelensky, na him he go use flog Tinubu and US won't do shit .
grin grin grin. Make una pity this baba small abeg.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Tareq1105: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
All those Tinubu mumu supporters pushing him to his doomsday had better have a rethink because Putin won't think twice before dealing mercilessly with Tinubu if he tries to invade Russia backed Niger republic

princeofLagos, you've brought your hatred for Tinubu to this discussion again.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by BOSSkesh(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mitsurugi:

How many can ECOMOG take on?
Ecomog has the highest military might as it’s a combined strength of democratic countries in west Africa
How can 3 nations whose military is not up to 300k
Stand 9nations and it’s better equipped military
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
All those Tinubu mumu supporters pushing him to his doomsday had better have a rethink because Putin won't think twice before dealing mercilessly with Tinubu if he tries to invade Russia backed Niger republic

Cc:
Helinues
MANNABBQGRILLz
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Procashtips(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Do you know anything at all
Wasn’t it for lgbt she came for and human rights abuse of lgbt people
Ode
After calling out the west saying he doesn’t need aid(pity money)
He’s going to putin to ask for that same pity money
And Africans call him a liberator
Tragic

You see you're foolish?

Did I tell you she came to sell suya in Ghana?

I said leaders visiting other leaders doesn't mean they came to asslick.

Now learn or forever remain a dumbskull.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Sprints3: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by sangresan(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Nnamdi Kanu boy spotted.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by spiralwedge(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:
I love these two people like mad

Make them kala for any illegitimate werey wey wan put sand for their garri

Make una carry go I suport una

Typical ob!!!!!d!!!!!000t
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Demolakay: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
arcis:

We all know why you guys are bitter, but I can I assure you, your pains hasn't started atall, you will all cry till eternity...Nigeria will be great under President Tinubu...your hatred will surely hunt you..

Is dere anoda meaning for great? Pls let me know.

Gr8ness shld nt b attributed to dis Tinubu administration. With d crop of pple,nd minister he is going to work wit,b sure d status quo will remain.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Kusu12: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ipob-obidots will grunt, wail and cry as usual.
These people with their inconsequential and irrelevant comments are like siamese twins.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Righthussle: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
LordKushmann:

Shows how little most of you know modern world history. Name one country Russia has colonized.. While at it, also name one Russian ship or company that traded in negro slaves..

I'll wait.

Use Google na. Try Use Google na. I no go insult.

Paste this on Google:
What country did Russia colonize?
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by boldtruthalways: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
arcis:

We all know why you guys are bitter, but I can I assure you, your pains hasn't started atall, you will all cry till eternity...Nigeria will be great under President Tinubu...your hatred will surely hunt you..
The government of 'will', same.way you guys said for 8years with Buhari. I dey look una.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Righthussle: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Na so una mumu reach. You can have him as the president of biaflia

You be Idiot oo. Who's from Biafra?
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by olorundipe9090: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by EdiskyHarry: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
The love I have for this brave soldier is unmatched to any.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Nwaotu10(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
When the lion roars, Ebola scamper for safety grin grin
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Asad6ixty9: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
arcis:

Werey, pity ur useless life...YOUR next 9 generations can't smell Aso Rock...Keep hating..

Are you GOD
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Francis567(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Righthussle:
The way I like this Taore guy. I wish he can be the leader of the whole Africa. I like the fact that he's young, ambitious and tough.

That aside, Niger cutting ties with France only to embrace Russia is like watching a rape victim run from one rapist's house to the house of another rapist for safety. Na by force bashing she go still collect.

What I mean is France and Russia are different sides of the same coin. They are both colonizers.

Mention 1 country Russia colonized in africa?
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Asad6ixty9: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
7lives:

Rubbish, ask the Ethiopians, they will explain why Michael Jackson wrote that song " we are the world ".
Michael Jackson never wrote that song

1 Like

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by WildChild00(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Africa must be great again

rtdCivilservant
Scammer come to front page let me disgrace you.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Asad6ixty9: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Francis567 post=124971104]

Mention 1 country Russia colonized in africa?Djibouti
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by BabaO2: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
It is frustration that will destroy west Africa if not checked immediately. These small and poor african countries are courting danger that will consume them and other African countries
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by rtdCivilservant: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:
Africa must be great again

rtdCivilservant
Scammer come to front page let me disgrace you.
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by tiger28: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Russia is just whining these guys....trust me!

At the end of the day, these negroes will destroy relationships with others will dining with Russia.

Once Russia sees that these negroes are cornered and isolated while relying on Russia ALONE......Game over for them!!!
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by ken6488(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
flokii:
Putin won't support Burkina Faso against West African countries.. so the hope of Niger republic coup plotters have been dashed.
Putin mouth piece grin
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Larryndelaw: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
MUMU talk
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Righthussle: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Francis567:

Mention 1 country Russia colonized in africa?

So you're waiting for Russia to colonize an African country before you see Russia as a colonizer.

Abeg when you see a rapist, no wait until him rape any of your family members first before you see am as a rapist.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Moniya4Real(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lies! These are pics from the just concluded Russia-Africa summit

1 Like

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by RPG2020(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Righthussle:
The way I like this Taore guy. I wish he can be the leader of the whole Africa. I like the fact that he's young, ambitious and tough.

That aside, Niger cutting ties with France only to embrace Russia is like watching a rape victim run from one rapist's house to the house of another rapist for safety. Na by force bashing she go still collect.

What I mean is France and Russia are different sides of the same coin. They are both colonizers.

You wise and intelligent 🧠
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Moniya4Real(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mention Ogbeni! No nation can colonize another in this century. The world can, and will never forget the atrocities the whites committed in Africa

Righthussle:

So you're waiting for Russia to colonize an African country before you see Russia as a colonizer.

Abeg when you see a rapist, no wait until him rape any of your family members first before you see am as a rapist.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by alatbaba1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Righthussle:

Example of one country colonized by Russia, I will send you 10k

France and Russia are not different side of a coin don’t allow western media and propaganda deceive you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform / Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.