Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? (2798 Views)

Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
I want to take these to feel good tonight! Who wants to join?

What do we have here?

We have;

Cucumber
Banana
Apple
Tiger nuts( both fresh and dry ones)
Dates
Groundnuts
Watermelon
Guava
Garden eggs

Attached below are pictures;

Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by Shalommy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fadila fadila, you don start another market? cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Shalommy:
What market please? What other market was I into before now?

Seems you like me, don't you?
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by Zigzagman: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
grin
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by BigDickProblems: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
All these for what exactly

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by UcheKingsley1: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Shalommy:

Do you need the cucumber babee?
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
please put graphic
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by Ikpunnegi01: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
If you eat all these at the same time, you will have a disturbance in your stomach..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zigzagman:
grin
What's funny please?
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
BigDickProblems:
All these for what exactly
For the belly! What else?
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
CANDYDADDY:
please put graphic
How? Why please?
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
If you eat all these at the same time, you will have a disturbance in your stomach..
Didn't eat all at once, but I ate from all of them.
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by Nehyooh(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
That's cool, you're doing well bro.
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by KingMack(m): 1:00am On Aug 09, 2023
na ya nyash and toilet go digga am...e no concern me☹️

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by Ikpunnegi01: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Didn't eat all at once, but I ate from all of them.
okay! But you had to be careful with combination of fruits so you don't go hurting your system..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by Shalommy(f): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What market please? What other market was I into before now?

Seems you like me, don't you?
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy And you don't mean it, do you? But wait oo, are you a he, she or hermaphrodite? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by Dexy4yah(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

What do we have here?

We have;

Cucumber
Banana
Apple

Dates
Groundnuts
Watermelon
Guava
Garden eggs

Fadila....you must be looking so fresh because that's what eating fruits does for the body.
You're living a healthy life.
Keep it up
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2023
CANDYDADDY:
please put graphic
Why? Why did you say so?
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Nehyooh:
That's cool, you're doing well bro.
Thanks love!
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2023
KingMack:
na ya nyash and toilet go digga am...e no concern me☹️
My nyash? How please?
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Fadila....you must be looking so fresh because that's what eating fruits does for the body.
You're living a healthy life.
Keep it up
Thanks sweetheart!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy And you don't mean it, do you? But wait oo, are you a he, she or hermaphrodite? undecided
I mean it. I'm a female. You ought to know. I've posted my pictures here many times.
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by Shalommy(f): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I mean it. I'm a female. You ought to know. I've posted my pictures here many times.
I've not seen your pic before. Upload your profile pic lemme see. I might like you. wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by DyingFetus: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fork yourself retarded monkey
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by Rickmann: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

What do we have here?

We have;

Cucumber
Banana
Apple
Dates
Groundnuts
Watermelon
Guava
Garden eggs

may God help that girl this night grin
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Rickmann:

may God help that girl this night grin
What girl please? You mean me?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Shalommy:
I've not seen your pic before. Upload your profile pic lemme see. I might like you. wink
They're all over here. If you go through my past threads/posts, you might see them.
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by Shalommy(f): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
They're all over here. If you go through my past threads/posts, you might see them.
Upload your profile pic and lemme see.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by Emmaneze: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

What do we have here?

We have;

Cucumber
Banana
Apple
Dates
Groundnuts
Watermelon
Guava
Garden eggs

Big boyyyy
Re: I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join? by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Emmaneze:

Big boyyyy
Where please?

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years / My Thang Just Disgraced Me In A Brothel 18+ / She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.