Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him (4704 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) / Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Csami(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Therock5555:
Damn, some men shouldn't have been created as men, Iike what kind of bleeped up self esteem does he have that he'll gladly take all this shit in the name of love.

Who dey give birth to pussy ass niqqas like this, and na fresh boy wey ladies go dey die for, nai one yeye banny with glasses use dey do ping pong, I'm repulsed mehn.

And e still dey pepper him body, that's why he kept mentioning how she cooks beans everyday, him wey them cook him own brain nkor.

I'm so pissed off, sleep don finish from my eyes.

This dude was/is a chronic simpleton!
Na high sex drive the babe use show am shege.
Nwanna, you be mugu pro. If you were among my group of friends, you’ll be sacrificed to a diety.
Paying house rent, buying iPhone and how did he put it, redeeming what was promised as if she is your wife.
Na true sha, the thing still dey pepper you na why you dey lament. I know miss her sha, the sex and toxicity. If girl charges at me with a kettle filled it hot water, na there the ship go sink. You deserve her. Una deserve each other.

5 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Bradford111(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2023
I spit on you on bro tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Bradford111(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2023
Csami:

Nwanna, you be mugu pro. If you were among my group of friends, you’ll be sacrificed to a diety.
Paying house rent, buying iPhone and how did he put it, redeeming what was promised as if she is your wife.
Na true sha, the thing still dey pepper you na why you dey lament. I know miss her sha, the sex and toxicity. If girl charges at me with a kettle filled it hot water, na there the ship go sink. You deserve her. Una deserve each other.

I swear imagine a girl try to pour me hot water? Omo wetin go sup ehen go be story for another day

1 Like

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by shantti(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Bradford111:
I spit on you on bro tueh

grin grin grin
Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by shantti(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2023
This is the type of guy a lot of Nigerian ladies will like to date. A rich simp.

Men, love with your head and not your heart.

Simpism is a danger not only to the man himself but also to his family, friends, neighbors, and even passers bye.

4 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Ikpunnegi01: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2023
You're a slow#oke , a woman is even better than you.. I no read your nonsense, intoxicating and nuisance story to half page. #diot sure pass you..fvck off.. I am not sure if anointing oil can redeem you from your iberibesm..

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Unperturbedpota: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
You're a slow#oke , a woman is even better than you.. I no read your nonsense, intoxicating and nuisance story to half page. #diot sure pass you..fvck off.. I am not sure if anointing oil can redeem you from your iberibesm..

Seems you are not okay?

1 Like

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by siofra(f): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
How did she use him

Mtchewwww. As if she forced him at gun point to buy her all those things.

And what's wrong with buying all those nice things for your girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jesus! Like how can an intelligent guy be so foolish,abi dy girl use jazz.
Chai,things are happening

5 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by stacyadams: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin grin thunder faya you.......

Upon say the legendary mosdii dey shout am year in year out."Nigerian girls are useless,all of them"

; Thunder faya u grin

9 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by stacyadams: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
siofra:
How did she use him

thunder faya both u and OP grin grin

Thunder faya. Both u and him grin grin

Thunder faya both of you grin

9 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by frank317: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Do not be so hasty to judge

It is well

u keep giving her cash like a fool, even when u told urself that its over. what nonsense is that? Oga, the girl did nothing wrong, u were just plain stupid

3 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Biggest Simp !

3 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Dawn91(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
This one na my Bini brother so? Oghene!!! Guy dem suppose sacrifice you. Kai!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Dawn91(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:
Biggest Simp !

I shame for this guy o!!!! E pain me die!!!!!

What sort of rubbish is this? Dem suppose carry this man go do deliverance
, this one has passed joking matter 😡

2 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Dawn91(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
siofra:
How did she use him

Na Ogun go strike you there.

Ozowor

2 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by VisaInfoNL: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Jesus! Like how can an intelligent guy be so foolish,abi dy girl use jazz.
Chai,things are happening

I can't access pm boss
Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
VisaInfoNL:

I can't access pm boss
Ok wanted to ask u if u 're applying 4 undergrad studies in US
Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Hardeywale05(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kayanmata is at work😔😔
Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Thislifesef: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Problem.
This is just an average Nigerian woman.
I'm surprised people are surprised by her actions, I mean it's hard to get a Nigerian woman with a different character or mindset from this woman's.
It'sunfortunate but it's the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by CrystalTiger(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
I can't find words to describe you honestly 😠..God forbid that people actually celebrated your birth, you ought to have died in the womb, you this useless unfortunate being..

After you were almost bathed by hot water and found out you were still one of the many dicks ravaging a worn-out poverty stricken pvssy, you still went ahead with the same devil?..

Kai, if I could see you, I'd wrap you up, put you on the roadside, pay a Dangote driver to run you over multiple times.. You're not supposed to be alive telling this story, I hope the depression kills you because it's obvious you're not done simping..

5 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by A40(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
More
If Jesus can't save these heauxs why are you trying? What makes you think you're greater than Jesus nigga 😒

1 Like

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Dawn91(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
CrystalTiger:
I can't find words to describe you honestly 😠..God forbid that people actually celebrated your birth, you ought to have died in the womb, you this useless unfortunate being..

After you were almost bathed by hot water and found out you were still one of the many dicks ravaging a worn-out poverty stricken pvssy, you still went ahead with the same devil?..

Kai, if I could see you, I'd wrap you up, put you on the roadside, pay a Dangote driver to run you over multiple times.. You're not supposed to be alive telling this story, I hope the depression kills you because it's obvious you're not done simping..

I swear. 🤣

But relax na my Bini bro And from his doings its obvious the guy na rich man pikin .

He isn't street wise. Pity am abeg 🤣

1 Like

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by A40(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
I really hope these alley cats keep breaking the pockets of you simp niggas

Animashaun for the whole community e reach your turn you wan privatize am. Smh

What did you get now in exchange for your resources asides some rundown vajayjay?

Better find cure to this Simp Manginitis you are suffering from before it kills you

4 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by drnoel: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Don't be so hasty. Not everything is black and white. If you are a kind person and plain hearted this is exactly how you would react unfortunately Nigerian women are just something I can't ever wish on any kind hearted man.

See pray never to fall into the hands of a Nigerian woma. Who has a malicious heart

Hey, there are certain people you don't need to react to their comments cos they are so full of hate and bile. What to do is just ignore them and move on.
Anyone that hasn't experienced what U went thru wouldn't understand the mental torture you has to go thru and the toughness you had to imbibe in your spine to walk away from it all. I know, have been through something similar. That's why I understand what U went through. Don't let this incident make U a scrounge and become one of those childish redpillers. Instead learn from this situation and be wiser
Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by drnoel: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Csami:

Lol, this comment got me. I remember those days we used to destroy our guys after they return from months of treasure with no success. Even smell of pant them no see...
Still all men have something that would turn their mumu button. All these guys screaming blue murder all had their mumu button pressed by one bushmeat, including you if I might add. So tone down the insults

2 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by drnoel: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
CrystalTiger:

This is harsh

1 Like

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Csami(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
drnoel:

Lol, this comment got me. I remember those days w used to destroy our guys after then return from months of treasure with no success. Even smell of pant them no see...
Still all men have something that would turn their mumu button. All these guys screaming blue murder all had their mumu button pressed by one bushmeat, including you if I might add. So tone down the insults

Oga, if you are or were a simp, I’m not. Them say, love is blind no mean say make you no open eyes. That you decided to let yourself get played by a woman doesn’t mean the same applies to other men.
Man should have swallowed his L in peace

2 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by drnoel: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Csami:

Oga, if you are or were a simp, I’m not. Them say, love is blind no mean say make you no open eyes. That you decided to let yourself get played by a woman doesn’t mean the same applies to other men.
Man should have swallowed his L in peace

Spoken like a true caveman.
Nothing wrong in accepting weaknesses once in a while. You should learn from the OP. He showed true strength by his confession

2 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by torqque7(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Seems you are not okay?

My God dude and you are suppose to be a medical doctor?kai Omoh I no go gree make you treat any body wey I know o..what!!! A small girl use you like this?damn guy your foolishness is sha legendary and should be studied because you are a special case. My baby sister is in Europe too and studied Medicine,I’d have linked you to her because you have a good heart but Mehn I am not sure you are over this your Olosho and I still smell the simp present in you from here.

4 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by torqque7(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
drnoel:

Spoken like a true Harman that you are not. Nothing wrong in accepting weaknesses once in a while. You should learn from the OP. He showed true strength by his confession

A fellow simp..A simp is a danger to himself and everyone around him. Yes we all had our mumu buttons pressed at some point in life by one girl but NOT like this,NEVER GOD forbid so if you say you were in his shoes and Simped to this level then you also should work on yourself otherwise you will always loose to a small girl while you will console your self that it’s not worth dragging issues with her and you will continue the pathetic circle over and over while real Alpha males will keep fv.cking This girls you simp for and she will use your money on them and laugh at you with him.

4 Likes

Re: Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him by Xmanmax: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
CrystalTiger:

uncle please nau grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls / Tattoos And Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.