Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

VIDEO: Angry Mother Beats Up Young Lady For Bullying Her Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Angry Mother Beats Up Young Lady For Bullying Her Daughter (692 Views)

Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Angry Mother Beats Up Young Lady For Bullying Her Daughter by Chineloani(f): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2023
In a trending video on social media, an mother could be seen mercilessly beating up a young lady for allegedly bullying her daughter in the neighbourhood. This happened in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

The mother couldn't take it anymore and decided to confront the said lady and got physical with her to the extent of almost stripping her clothes off in the process.

*VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://www.quora.com/profile/Ike-Ani/VIDEO-Angry-Mother-Beats-Up-Young-Lady-For-Bullying-Her-Daughter-WATCH-THE-VIDEO-HERE-https-www-gistpark-com-ng?ch=15&oid=121987356&share=636ca847&srid=EeHeq&target_type=post

Re: VIDEO: Angry Mother Beats Up Young Lady For Bullying Her Daughter by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2023
she got a taste of her own medicine... lol!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Angry Mother Beats Up Young Lady For Bullying Her Daughter by talented321: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2023
How i which that gallant woman is my wife'' if u bully my precious daughter then u go see shege''
Leave the expenses for me.
Puss360 i hope u can see this woman'' copy from her o

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Angry Mother Beats Up Young Lady For Bullying Her Daughter by Bahamas95(m): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2023
Jaguda get oga madam, she don collect wotowoto.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Angry Mother Beats Up Young Lady For Bullying Her Daughter by Toluwanise247(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Well deserved beating

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Angry Mother Beats Up Young Lady For Bullying Her Daughter by ahnie: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2023
I hate bullies,I wish my daughter can stand up to them and give them their own medicines.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Angry Mother Beats Up Young Lady For Bullying Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2023
I hate it when a woman strips another, it's bad. Meanwhile she deserves the beating.
Re: VIDEO: Angry Mother Beats Up Young Lady For Bullying Her Daughter by Kajaard: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Nice one from the mother. I hate bullies.
Re: VIDEO: Angry Mother Beats Up Young Lady For Bullying Her Daughter by Shinjawestern: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Two pussies fighting...

Their business. .

If that angry mother get chance too,she go bully another person daughter. .

E dey dem blood to bully children wey no b dey own..

(1) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: ROBBER Who Disguised As Electricity Distribution Engineer Arrested / Forced Loan, Abuses And Threats By Cashlawn On ME / Why Is Crime A Child-board Under Politics Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.