Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter (48944 Views)

My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / Antelope Killed Today For Easter / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by captianfreeman(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2023
This is cruelty against the innocent animal. This is what continually threaten wild life, some species of these wild lives are on the brink of extinction.

The government must put measures in place to protect these wild lives for the health of our eco system.

These measures should include heavy fine, and if necessary, jail term should be meted out to these hunters.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by uuzba(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Blaze14k:

Nigerians are pure barbarians. We are the cave men the west talk about. Life to average Nigerian is survive anyhow u can no matter what it takes
We were farming before white men came.
They came and said we should go to cities to work.
People filled up the cities now and no jobs.
When they go back to villages to farm, bokoharam and criminals are waiting for them in the bush.
And no police protection in those farm/bush areas.
So how are they to survive now?
Please answer.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Chetas81(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2023
Someone should get job instead of posting rubbish on nairaland, maybe majority of the Nigerian citizen have never see anty yemisi before.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by uuzba(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2023
captianfreeman:
This is cruelty against the innocent animal. This is what continually threaten wild life, some species of these wild lives are the on brink of extinction.

The government must put measures in place to protect these wild lives for the health of our eco system.

These measures should include heavy fine, and if necessary, jail term should be meted out to these hunters.
And the people nko?
The people should eat what?
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Lexusgs430: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2023
BoldBrainz:

How much you reason say them dey sell mature ram for market?

I would buy an immature ram.......😜🀣
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by jegaxe(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Rare one .
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Seem village people are much on this forum.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by 8stargeneral: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Nice meat though....imagine taking it with chilled beer grin
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by OLOKOESHIN: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

When you and your carnivorous brothers are done killing all wild lives...

What next will you people start hunting ?
Dem plenty for bush na. Dem no fit finish. If Dem finish nah it be say humans nor dey again on earth
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Blaze14k: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I believe you know that there is hunting season in the United States. Where they hunt deer etc

I believe you know we use to have lions in the forest. We kill literally everything both sea and land without season

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2023
captianfreeman:
This is cruelty against the innocent animal. This is what continually threaten wild life, some species of these wild lives are the on brink of extinction.

cruelty in Nigeria? Where there are alot of hungry youths grin.

Hungry youths that would vote for religious and tribalism interests, and complain bitterly over bad governance. grin.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by MrPRevailer(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2023
Dwizeone:

You should know that these ones are intentionally reared for both multiplication and meat purposes.

Few people are rearing it.
Their being hunted and their habitats are being destroyed with deforestations.

Our population is rising. We should have a conservation centers to protect their pop. and/or habitat

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Sweetvie: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2023
See meat grin
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Bmaster(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Akfrenzy:

Evening news papers go drain ur strength ooo 😜😌
evening newspapers are like jackpot,who no go like hit ?
Everything to remain fit even if it means eating all the food in the world!
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by LockDown69(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2023
It's a deer not an antelope
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by MrsTwrite(f): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2023
Wow! Share am make e go round!
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Ojoolawale1(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2023
shocked
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Relevant123: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2023
I wish i can have this animal in my home and play with it everyday
It looks so fine cry cry embarassed
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2023
decatalyst:

The turkeys, chicken, fishes, shrimps, crayfish and periwinkle 'murdered' by you people don't matter right?

I wonder wetin una forefathers chop to survive pre colonial and colonial period 😏

Una go come here dey form woke and forget "food chain".🀨

Don't mind them. Someone asked one day, what makes goat food for consumption and not dog/cat?
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by BoldBrainz(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Lexusgs430:

I would buy an immature ram.......😜🀣

grin.
Werey!
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Jman06(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2023
You people should stop killing beautiful and harmless animals like antelopes that pose less threats to our existence!
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Solidkay(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Abeg shift.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by concho(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Skull
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Saig: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2023
flyinnizam:
well the hunter isn't my brother this time around and the antelope was sold for less than 100k to 6 people.

You people should be arrested. Posterity and nature sake stop killing these animals. We don't even have them again. Preserve nature
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Wodu89: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2023
Saig:

You people should be arrested. Posterity and nature sake stop killing these animals. We don't even have them again. Preserve nature

I don't tottaly agree. Don't lions, tigers, hyenas, leopards kill herbivores ?
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by easiest(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2023
Maybe it's pregnant self

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by TheSuperX(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2023
Smh
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Timoleon(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2023
The antelope no Dey go market.
Kazeem47:
See as Antelope fresh inside this harsh period.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by sweetkev(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2023
Frekim:
SAY GOODBYE TO PAYING FOR DSTV SUBSCRIPTION

Get the DSTV unlock app

Advantages of the app:

βœ… No Monthly Payments
βœ… You can Cast on Laptop & Smart TVs
βœ…The Channels Plays Smoothly
βœ…No Sign up Required
βœ…No Password Required

For Transparency

It works for only Android Phones
WhatsApp: 081.38..2215..60
Price: ₦500
will the movies be dowwnladable on android phone or you just watch only
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by flyinnizam(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

You
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Mosba: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Don't fry, make it dry and believe it when I tell you that the best way to remember this game is when you have it inside plate beside your draw soup as you swallow a well prepared Amala.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Timoleon(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2023
We are part of nature too. Like every other living thing out there that feeds off nature to ensure it’s survival, we are entitled to feed off nature to survive too.
Saig:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice / My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation / Big Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers, Prepared As Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.