Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter (48941 Views)

My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / Antelope Killed Today For Easter / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Uchedeformula: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2023
Sirheny007:
Nice game!
Goes well with a lot of pepper and sub-zero chilled bottles of Heineken.

You mean Heineken chilled to mortuary standard temperature (mst).

Baba, you like better thing!
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by flyinnizam(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2023
SQLmastar:
In a recent research carried out by the National wildlife health preservatory, this particular species of Antelopes deers (sika deer) have been shown to carry the Brucellosis pathogen... in 96.66% of cases. Brucellosis can spread to humans by touch!

PLEASE STEER CLEAR OF THAT carcass.
this isn't a deer. it is an antelope so rest

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Krexpah(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2023
This meat sweat ehn
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Blaze14k: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2023
uuzba:

We were farming before white men came.
They came and said we should go to cities to work.
People filled up the cities now and no jobs.
When they go back to villages to farm, bokoharam and criminals are waiting for them in the bush.
And no police protection in those farm/bush areas.
So how are they to survive now?
Please answer.

It's not possible to still leave in stone age, the world is evolving. The issue of boko haram is about security it is the duty of the government to take care of security. Few animals in the forest can't feed a whole community.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by flyinnizam(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Sijo01:
This is a Deer na not an antelope
it is an antelope called cape bushbuck
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by YouAreNobody: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Antelope meat is very delicious
big lie. people who have tasted it says it tastes more like eating wood
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by achillesfoot(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Don't mind the idiotic simp. Trying to write to please candidlady. Writing something he knows nothing about. First to talk bad about your own people cos of a woman..
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Justshez: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

When you and your carnivorous brothers are done killing all wild lives...

What next will you people start hunting ?
See this werey, you no dey chop meat?
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Wisfem: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
flyinnizam:
well the hunter isn't my brother this time around and the antelope was sold for less than 100k to 6 people.

Save Wild Lives to avoid Extinction..
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Justshez: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dwizeone:

You should know that these ones are intentionally reared for both multiplication and meat purposes.
You be mumu ๐Ÿ˜‚ Intentionally reared, in other words you you're also killing them for food
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by achillesfoot(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Don't mind the idiotic simp. Trying to write to please candidlady. Writing something he knows nothing about. First to talk bad about your own people cos of a woman..

I believe you know that there is hunting season in the United States. Where they hunt deer etc

Don't mind the idiotic simp. Trying to write to please candidlady. Writing something he knows nothing about. First to talk bad about your own people cos of a woman.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by flyinnizam(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Saig:

You people should be arrested. Posterity and nature sake stop killing these animals. We don't even have them again. Preserve nature
it is u and ur family that would be arrested. focus on your so called corrupt politicians that need to be arrested
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by flyinnizam(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Just be warned that Bush meat can have terrible diseases

Use my invitation code to mine ice token on ice network for free. Use this link to download the app and follow the simple prompts

ice.io/@iyanuchristian

after you download the app, iyanuchristian is invitation code.
Main net is slated for October 2024 when you can swap ice token for fiat or stable coins on exchanges
pig has swines while fowl has flu so shhhuttt up
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Chibuzoripob: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=Candidlady post=124987685] sad

What next will you people start hunting ๐ŸฆŸ ๐Ÿงˆ, ๐Ÿœ
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Sibbb: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
decatalyst:

The turkeys, chicken, fishes, shrimps, crayfish and periwinkle 'murdered' by you people don't matter right?

I wonder wetin una forefathers chop to survive pre colonial and colonial period ๐Ÿ˜

Una go come here dey form woke and forget "food chain".๐Ÿคจ
Not mind dem, over sabi people. This is Africa and we survive on bush animals
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by SocialJustice: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
flyinnizam:
well the hunter isn't my brother this time around and the antelope was sold for less than 100k to 6 people.
This meat no dey sweet.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by uuzba(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Blaze14k:

It's not possible to still leave in stone age, the world is evolving. The issue of boko haram is about security it is the duty of the government to take care of security. Few animals in the forest can't feed a whole community.

The same government that couldn't give the village people jobs in the cities?
The same government that can't pay it's own police properly so that every police station will have light, computer internet and database with CCTV etc to be able to track criminals?
Same goverment that allowed same police to kill people in Lekki tollgate, October 2020, because people were even protesting that enough of police fraustration and brutality due to their own LOW PAY salaries?
It's that same government that should still go and send police to pursue and capture bokoram in the bush, ...
... so that local village people can go back there and do their farming in peace, however they like to do it...
I understand that this is a complex issue.
The people however have EVERY right not to trust the government anymore for their own good.
Government that even changes election results under democracy?
See Niger coup, similar thing will happen in Nigeria. Military will just chase away all politicians.
Watch how Niger security and peace will begin to improve.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by siofra(f): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wow!

It's a beautiful animal!! shocked
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Ikaeniyan0: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
YouAreNobody:

big lie. people who have tasted it says it tastes more like eating wood
I have tasted it, and it's more delicious than cattle.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Judolisco(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Where do you live ? In a forest ?
Aren't these protected animals ?
antelope plenty inside bush... Na when I go serve for ekiti I know....
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Firstcitizen: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Humans grin
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by magzey: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
You just killed a pregnant animal

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by omooba969(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sirheny007:
Nice game!
Goes well with a lot of pepper and sub-zero chilled bottles of Heineken.

How will you enjoy the meat with a lot of pepper?

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Moniya4Real(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
The so-called Carnivorous animals have been hunted right from time immemorial.Even more than now, so , forget what you learned from these whites not to kill animals for food. God wants us to and hence, we kill and continue eating them till the end of time

Candidlady:
sad

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Mcreloaded(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
And the most dangerous animal or living thing in the world goes to humans aka homosapiens
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by oyeb15: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
It must have come from another country. These animals are immigrants from Zimbabwe, Namibia etc. There is nothing in our bush again.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Christistruth03: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
flyinnizam:

They can be farm raised

Nigeria needs to develop Antelope farming

It is so Lucrative

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/20/antelope-farming-for-tourism-food-leisure-leather/%3famp=1

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Tunde835(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Wild animals kill themselves in a worst manner
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Desusi: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kazeem47:
See as Antelope fresh inside this harsh period.
Tell me who dey feed am.This is why you should know that if antelope could be this healthy, having no owner in the bush, God is able to take care of our nation Nigeria. SIN IS THE CAUSES.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Truvelisback(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Is antelope a wild animal? undecided
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Okortor: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
This deer not antelope. Please correct your topic.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Okortor: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is deer not antelope. Please correct your topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice / My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation / Big Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers, Prepared As Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.