Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,251 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter (48958 Views)

My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / Antelope Killed Today For Easter / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Maynman: 12:35am On Aug 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Those are farm animals.
Who is farming dear?
All we are doing is hunting them and destroying their habitats with deforestation.
Where do you think most fishes, crayfish, shrimps come from? Pond?

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by MrPRevailer(m): 12:58am On Aug 10, 2023
Maynman:

Where do you think most fishes, crayfish, shrimps come from? Pond?

It says "captured fish" or wild caught fishes. That stats does not include farmed fishes.
Total number of fish consumed globally could be 200 million tons.

Regardless of percentage, there is no doubt that farming strongly offsets the pressure.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Maynman: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:

It says "captured fish" or wild caught fishes. That stats does not include farmed fishes.
Total number of fish consumed globally could be 200 million tons.
80% from ocean and ?

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by MrPRevailer(m): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2023
Maynman:

80% from ocean and ?

Read well nah.
90 million tons of C.F
80 from ocean, 10 from lakes/rivers

That's already a 100%. Where's the %stats for 'farmed'?
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Maynman: 1:05am On Aug 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Regardless of percentage, there is no doubt that farming strongly offsets the pressure.
And not to forget we have carnivorous animals since the beginning.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Maynman: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Read well nah.
90 million tons of C.F
80 from ocean, 10 from lakes/rivers

That's already a 100%. Where's the stats for 'farmed'?
Wtf does “farmed” mean?
Are “farmed” fishes not also captured?

Look around you, don’t you see fishermen in oceans, the different types of fishes people eat, where is it been reared?
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by MrPRevailer(m): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2023
Maynman:

And not to forget we have carnivorous animals since the beginning.

I'm not really going to go on arguing this.
Carnivorous animals cannot offset a balanced ecosystem.

It is human's unscrupulous excess hunting, pollutions, deforestation that causes extinction of several species of animals and even entire species. When we begin to look into this thousands of animals such as dragons, cyber-toothed tiger, dinosaurs, horses (sp.), pigeons (sp.) etc went extinct because of human warfare and politics.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Maynman: 1:18am On Aug 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:

When we begin to look into this thousands of animals such as dragons, cyber-toothed tiger, dinosaurs, horses (sp.), pigeons (sp.) etc went extinct because of human warfare and politics.

Can you show me a link you read that says human caused the extinction of these animals
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by MrPRevailer(m): 1:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Maynman:

Wtf does “farmed” mean?
Are “farmed” fishes not also captured?

Look around you, don’t you see fishermen in oceans, the different types of fishes people eat, where is it been reared?

Thats's in your village.
Not in urban areas. People rear fishes in the Cities, in ponds, in markets, in their homes. Now you have learnt something today.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Maynman: 1:21am On Aug 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Thats's in your village.
Not in urban areas. People rear fishes in the Cities, in ponds, in markets, in their homes. Now you have learnt something today.
So which urban area in Nigeria is mackerel reared?

In your own city you don’t have oceans?
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by MrPRevailer(m): 1:21am On Aug 10, 2023
Maynman:

Can you show me a link you read that says human caused the extinction of these animals

I'm not wasting my time over that. Do your search for extinct animals and species and read why. It's something i read in articles years ago.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Maynman: 1:22am On Aug 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:

I'm not wasting my time over that. Do your search for extinct animals and species and read why. It's something i read in articles years ago.
I did and it didn’t bring out the lies you said that “ dragons, cyber-toothed tiger, dinosaurs, horses (sp.), pigeons (sp.) etc went extinct because of human warfare and politics.”
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by MrPRevailer(m): 1:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Maynman:

So which urban area in Nigeria is mackerel reared?

In your own city you don’t have oceans?

You're quite difficult to reason with.
Search for fish farms companies in Lagos. Google map with show you. And see if they are rearing it in the ocean.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Maynman: 1:25am On Aug 10, 2023
MrPRevailer:

You're quite difficult to reason with.
Search for fish farms in Lagos. Google map with show you. And see if they are farming it in the ocean.

It seems you have problem comprehending, i never said they don’t rear fishes, i said “ the different types of fishes people eat, where is it been reared?”

So answer me, which urban area in Lagos is mackerel reared?
The fish people rear most is catfish.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Chi111(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2023
The man needs to go to jail for killing God’s creature. DSS prison precisely
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Daxray07(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2023
This Antelope was living way better than 60% of the Nigerian population, wow!! See as the thing Robust shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice / My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation / Big Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers, Prepared As Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.