Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter (48959 Views)

My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / Antelope Killed Today For Easter / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Ikaeniyan0: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Antelope meat is very delicious

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Passionate888: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2023
cheesy
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by crismark(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

When you and your carnivorous brothers are done killing all wild lives...

What next will you people start hunting ?
Mugu.

All the chickens, turkeys, goats, etc that you eat nko?

because you no dey eat this one, you don dey form say you care about wildlife.

slowpoke!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Sijo01(f): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2023
This is a Deer na not an antelope

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by erai30(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2023
There's hunger in the land, this antelope is the unlucky target for the season.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Bar1941(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2023
spinna:
Wow what state

United state
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Fxwarrior: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Jumping chicken. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Akaegwu(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2023
What's going on. I don't see snake 🐍 here again oo. Abi we Don chop the snake's finish when it starts swallowing money.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Bmaster(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Akfrenzy:

Ladies πŸ€ͺ
what sort of ladies bruh ? grin

Morning newspapers or evening newspapers grin

Someone once told me that every of my needs are solvable by an evening newspaper.
All i have to do is to remain fit 247. cool

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Freshlap: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2023
Bar1941:

United state
Candidlady:
sad

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Iamzik: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2023
decatalyst:

The turkeys, chicken, fishes, shrimps, crayfish and periwinkle 'murdered' by you people don't matter right?

I wonder wetin una forefathers chop to survive pre colonial and colonial period 😏

Lol. People be forming woke on animal right
God gave us animals for meat. If you want to eat only lettuce na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by dblacson1(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Certainly not a Nigerian antelope with Tinubu as President
Kazeem47:
See as Antelope fresh inside this harsh period.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Bahamas95(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Antelopes ain't that tasty compared to other bushmeats.

Even rabbit and grasscutter sweet pass am by far.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by OMEGA009(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2023
That is a pregnant doe and not a β€œbig antelope”. So sad

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by franchasofficia: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2023
decatalyst:

The turkeys, chicken, fishes, shrimps, crayfish and periwinkle 'murdered' by you people don't matter right?

I wonder wetin una forefathers chop to survive pre colonial and colonial period 😏
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by tfelicityk(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Better meat
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Morbeta11(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Kill this here and go to jail.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Akfrenzy(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Frekim:
Do we have anything like wildlife conservation or protection in Nigeria? While other African countries are making top dollars for Wildlife, Nigerian are busy killing their own for nothing.

Small elephant wey trespass from Benin republic to Nigeria died of hunger few weeks it was captured πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Iamzik: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Bmaster:

Someone once told me that every of my needs are solvable by an evening newspaper.

Eskis me sir please hexplain why you need to remain "fit"

Emm will you be breaking rocks everyday?🀣🀣

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by MadamExcellency: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2023
Dwizeone:

You should know that these ones are intentionally reared for both multiplication and meat purposes.

Man didn't establish food chain, nature did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by onuman: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2023
flyinnizam:
well the hunter isn't my brother this time around and the antelope was sold for less than 100k to 6 people.

In this hard times. Meat in abundance. Barbecue for the family.
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by 007Marvel(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2023
See as Antelope just fresh
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by MrPRevailer(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2023
decatalyst:

Those are farm animals.
Who is farming dear?
All we are doing is hunting them and destroying their habitats with deforestation.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Akfrenzy(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2023
Bmaster:

Evening news papers go drain ur strength ooo 😜😌
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Iamzik: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Morbeta11:
Kill this here and go to jail.

I love Africa. Bush meat is bae
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by BoldBrainz(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Lexusgs430:
Why not just buy a ram and keep it to yourself........... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

How much you reason say them dey sell mature ram for market?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Sleekfingers: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Blaze14k:

Nigerians are pure barbarians. We are the cave men the west talk about. Life to average Nigerian is survive anyhow u can no matter what it takes

I believe you know that there is hunting season in the United States. Where they hunt deer etc

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Cantonese: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Na to kuku hunt you remain.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by sonofElElyon: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2023
flyinnizam:
well the hunter isn't my brother this time around and the antelope was sold for less than 100k to 6 people.

Just be warned that Bush meat can have terrible diseases

Use my invitation code to mine ice token on ice network for free. Use this link to download the app and follow the simple prompts

ice.io/@iyanuchristian

after you download the app, iyanuchristian is invitation code.
Main net is slated for October 2024 when you can swap ice token for fiat or stable coins on exchanges
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by Decarbonisation: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2023
Eran Igbeeee! kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by BENEAMATA: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2023
Lovelife433:
Rubbish. Is dis news abi iranu.
eran re , eran gidi .
Re: Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter by rahmontech(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2023
decatalyst:

Una go come here dey form woke and forget "food chain".🀨

No mind the mfffss.. people wey dey sick! Bl***dy hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation / Big Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers, Prepared As Pepper Soup / Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.