Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) (45687 Views)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by IbnB: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFWuovlgXj4

Daughter fights mum for bringing too many men to their home shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

Mama is running her ashawo business from home

#goals
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by dododawa1: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Skirt
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by greypencils: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
These are the kind of girls you see in BBN. Girls who have had an experience that has broken them morally & psychologically.
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by Peterpanny: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Staged... believe this at your own peril
stage how,
Something worse than this happen in my area when I was still stay at amukoko area in ajegule,

U day play,this one the children neked the mother.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by godwinstringed1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by Expanse2020(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Reckless lifestyle. Mother from hell
Wow u can't dodge the video grin grin
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by CaptainFM1: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
Puss360 what do u have to say? This one carry oloshoism enter motherhood.
Many women don't know the pain their children go through when their mother is busy sleeping around with different men.

It's a tough one to say, but sadly too many children don't know what their mother go through to put food on their table, clothes on them, send them to school, get accommodation for them to sleep. It's tough on both worlds....esp for the single mothers!
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by chocboi78(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
But why man go follow single mum go house to kpensh
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
e author=mariahAngel post=124992226]

She's so shameless!

The daughter was saying she drinks alcohol, smokes marijuana, and bring different men about the age of her children home to have sex with.
They asked the mother if that was true, she said it's none of their business, that it's her house.
Then, the daughter said that's the reason she killed her father. [/quote] Very sad situation
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by TheSuperX(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Useless woman
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by Quebec91(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
This says it all
MEGA4BILLION:
That moment a daughter is giving her mother home training
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by Menclothing: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
All men are scum always end like this they sleep with under age at old age
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by HussenAdul: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
This is bad!!

N'landers please help, been down with typhoid fever and no money to buy drugs, please kindly assist me with little cash before it gets worse than this.

005.5997.810 access
Look for southwest (Yoruba) investors. They trek everywhere with their roots & herbs. They claim to be curing all types of diseases
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by BALLOSKI: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Puss360:

It's quite painful to see something like this in a family....
But honestly, there's nothing anybody can do.... The police cannot do anything, the daughter also can't do anything...
The only person who can do something is the Husband and that's if he is alive o...
Who owns the house? If it's the husband (Late or away), then I'm sorry, the daughter has to pack out of the house if she isn't comfortable with the mother's prostitution....
But if it's the daughters house, then the mother has to go....
She said something like " oti pa daddy mi"... She killed her dad with such attitude or something.
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by Cubeman: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
The daughter said something wey shock me and i will quote her. She said,"abajo te fi pa daddy mi". For non-Yorubas on this forum,she said "no wonder you killed my father". Every married man should be careful of his wife. If you observe that your wife is promiscuous,send her away or flee for your life.
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by 7upnigeria: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
She's a lioness
Akwamkpuruamu:
I admire her balls.

But any man wey follow single mother/ woman go her house to migrimo her is a useless man and deserves to be hanged.

ME:
WHICH BALLS AGAIN 😫😩😩?.
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by DoubleMo6: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
sotall:
shocked

Bad character exhibited by mum but then Daughter shouldn't question mum in that manner.

She is dishonouring her mother.

Rubbish Talk Right There
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
NO wonder daughter is talking to her mother like this, when that same mother can be bringing all types of men in their house and be doing all types of nonsense in front of them. SHAMELESS MOTHER!
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by Clairvoyancy: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
HussenAdul:

Look for southwest (Yoruba) investors. They trek everywhere with their roots & herbs. They claim to be curing all types of diseases
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by id4sho(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Reckless lifestyle. Mother from hell
The mother must have attempted giving her daughter clients undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by poweredcom(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mama na ashewo
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by MisterBanny(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
This is bad!!

N'landers please help, been down with typhoid fever and no money to buy drugs, please kindly assist me with little cash before it gets worse than this.

005.5997.810 access

I just sent u 5k. It's well with you
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by sisisioge: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dearest Lord in heaven! Na real wa o
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by Papagoodness: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
I still insist na God sabi judge the world. Why will a mother relegate herself to bringing any man to sleep with her in presence of her children. God forbid
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by Cantonese: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Staged... believe this at your own peril

How? Ashawo dey live inside room with her children. When customers arrive, she asks them to excuse them? We don see where ashawo pikin dey fight mama for not letting dem sleep for night.
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by Tymk: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

that's a bad child
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by Johel(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Family of oloshos, e dey DNA
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by talented321: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Do you know what it takes to be a mother or father?
Do you know you are peoples role model?
So u want ur mother to be sleeping around because u are also sleeping around? No wahala
fyzaila:
E sure me say that daughter running her mouth like tap is not different from her maama. An apple they say does not fall far from the tree.
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by fyzaila: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Zooposki:

You wey open your mouth like tap, na so your parents be? No home training?

First of all, Did you even understand the yoruba the daughter is speaking?

Secondly, Which home training are you talking about there? Look at what the so called good daughter is putting on. Is that how a responsible lady should dress?
Re: Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) by fyzaila: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nlanalyst:

She made a comment.

Awon okuntin to ye kin ma fe.
Meaning, men that's she's supposed to be dating. Probably her age mates or whatever.
You're not far from the truth. Mama don chance her pikin.

Like mother like daughter. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.