Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? (1890 Views)

NDDC War Deepen As Oshiomhole,ovie Omo-agege Timipre Sylva And Goodwill Akpabio / ‘saraki Will Go Down In Nigeria’s History As The Worst’s Senate President’ – APC / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Generalmystic: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiuZnj64Hhg

In other to enjoy our holidays, a token has been sent to our various accounts. - Senate President Goodwill Akpabio

⭕ Amidst bitting hunger and starvation in Nigeria, the red chamber shares their largesse.

⭕ It seems Akpabio will be the worst senate president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by samfelly: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Generalmystic:

In other to enjoy our holidays, a token has been sent to our various accounts. - Senate President Goodwill Akpabio

⭕ Amidst bitting hunger and starvation in Nigeria, the red chamber shares their largesse.

Ah, I am ashamed of the this country called Nigeria. Amidst lamentation in the country, our leaders dey confidently dey swallow (not chop) our monies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Archive4all: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Funny
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Osobi32(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Generalmystic:

OH.... He is obviously the worst senate president

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Generalmystic: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
samfelly:

Ah, I am ashamed of the this country called Nigeria. Amidst lamentation in the country, our leaders dey confidently dey swallow (not chop) our monies
I feel terrible bro. When will Arab spring happen here

4 Likes

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Generalmystic: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Osobi32:
OH.... He is obviously the worst senate president
Even bills and motions in the red chamber that he perceives as going against the president, he shoots it down. That's crazy.

He's Tinubu lackey

5 Likes

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by SaiOba: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
What a serious senate
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by yarimo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Are you guys ran out off fake news from niger republic grin cheesy grin grin grin
Generalmystic:

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
So because you're hungry, the senators shouldn't get funds they are entitled to? Stupid, brainless and hypocritical Nigerians. Let workers all over Nigeria forfeit their entitlements because people are hungry. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by BigRocky: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
So because you're hungry, the senators shouldn't get funds they are entitled to? Stupid, brainless and hypocritical Nigerians. Let workers all over Nigeria forfeit their entitlements because people are hungry. Nonsense!

Why did he quickly withdrew the statement?

Mk una dey try reason na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
BigRocky:

Why did he quickly withdrew the statement?

Mk una dey try reason na
because of stupid foooools on the internet that bark and complain about everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by BigRocky: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
because of stupid foooools on the internet that bark and complain about everything.

At a time the government of the country is telling Nigerians to be patient and bear with the government, senators are enjoying free money for holidays and you expect the common man to be Happy?

How many times has the government given teacher money to enjoy holiday?

I hope you guys are been paid for defending management of government though

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
BigRocky:

At a time the government of the country is telling Nigerians to be patient and bear with the government, senators are enjoying free money for holidays and you expect the common man to be Happy?

How many times has the government given teacher money to enjoy holiday?

I hope you guys are been paid for defending management of government though

Are you a teacher? Are you aware that teachers are also entitled to some allowances? Should they forfeit those allowances because people are hungry? Are the senators not entitled to those allowances? So because people are hungry, they should work for free? So many government workers get allowances from the FG, ask around. Nigerians are dafft and bereft of common sense, they complain about everything. Give them an opportunity today and they'll do worse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Ikpeabujo(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Are you a teacher? Are you aware that teachers are also entitled to some allowances? Should they forfeit those allowances because people are hungry? Are the senators not entitled to those allowances? So because people are hungry, they should work for free? So many government workers get allowances from the FG, ask around. Nigerians are dafft and bereft of common sense, they complain about everything. Give them an opportunity today and they'll do worse.
una go defend this corrupt government with all una life

2 Likes

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
una go defend this corrupt government with all una life
Im not defending anybody. Nigerians lack common sense, they criticize people blindly because of their misfortunes and frustrations

3 Likes

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Emekaphilip360: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Send me your location, I want to beat the hell out of you. Motherfucker. Because your parents are still feeding you. Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Send me your location, I want to beat the hell out of you. Motherfucker. Because your parents are still feeding you. Ewu!
Broke man, send your account details. I'm not the cause of your father's misfortune. Idiiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Generalmystic: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
yarimo:
Are you guys ran out off fake news from niger republic grin cheesy grin grin grin
what's my business with Niger Republic
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Osobi32(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Generalmystic:
Even bills and motions in the red chamber that he perceives as going against the president, he shoots it down. That's crazy.

He's Tinubu lackey
He contributes nothing and he's quick to shut down any meaningful bill or motin
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by BigRocky: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:

Oga this is not an allowance.
They called it holiday enjoyment money.

Wetin concern us concern their allowance?

1 Like

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Truthfulguy10: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Im not defending anybody. Nigerians lack common sense, they criticize people blindly because of their misfortunes and frustrations
You lie
From your comments up there, you’re defending them and it’s very bad, they’re not the first senators to get allowances,they mustn’t publicize everything, the masses are not happy

2 Likes

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Emekaphilip360: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Broke man, send your account details. I'm not the cause of your father's misfortune. Idiiot.
Look at this fool during owo mi da from morning till night is asking me to send acc. I laugh in india. Someone still living in his parents house @ 32. Dirty pig

1 Like

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Poor people are lamenting. grin
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Generalmystic: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Osobi32:
He contributes nothing and he's quick to shut down any meaningful bill or motin
The guy is unbelievable. Very dull

1 Like

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Longinyamapucci(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
yarimo:

Keep shut, while he is our brother we must steer him clear. Black man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Generalmystic: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Agbadoist
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Bukola94: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
BigRocky:

Oga this is not an allowance.
They called it holiday enjoyment money.

Wetin concern us concern their allowance?
Level of corruption going on in the chambers will shock Nigerians. This people don't have pity for us because we don't have pity on ourselves. We vote and defend them. Those defending them may be their beneficiaries. So ignore them for peace sake

1 Like

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by urbobo20(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nigeria has entered one chance with apkabio as Senate president. The man has been practically turn his self to presidential spoke man . I don't think he knows what is the function of Senate president
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by HyconMojo(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
He's just having fun on that seat, he only loves that power of senate presidency, he has no gut and capicity. What do you expect from someone that was just singlehandedly picked by the president?
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by BigRocky: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bukola94:
Level of corruption going on in the chambers will shock Nigerians. This people don't have pity for us because we don't have pity on ourselves. We vote and defend them. Those defending them may be their beneficiaries. So ignore them for peace sake

You have spoken well..
I'm surprise someone with a Yoruba name speak objectively on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Look at this fool during owo mi da from morning till night is asking me to send acc. I laugh in india. Someone still living in his parents house @ 32. Dirty pig
you're a fool, are you not the idiot that's threatening to beat your father up? If you're well to do, you won't be bothered about allowances that the senators are entitled to, you're obviously broke, frustrated and tired of life. You can still send your account details though church rat
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Generalmystic:
Agbadoist
I never voted in the last election and I'm not like you guys that believe a president will come and suddenly Nigerians will start buying fuel at 50 naira per liter or dollars will be 100 naira, so far the policies enacted by the new administration has been spot on but because you're stupid, uneducated and blinded by hate, you'll never see anything good in their actions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Audio : Highlights From The Atiku Vs Csu/tinubu Case In Chicago Today / Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? / About Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.