Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? (1866 Views)

NDDC War Deepen As Oshiomhole,ovie Omo-agege Timipre Sylva And Goodwill Akpabio / ‘saraki Will Go Down In Nigeria’s History As The Worst’s Senate President’ – APC / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Osobi32(m): 12:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
The guy is unbelievable. Very dull
I don't know if u watched the last meeting they had at the chambers when senator Darlington and abaribe was again the screening of kayemo, did u notice how confused and uncoordinated he was? That man is as clueless and tinubu
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Burob: 12:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
[b]una go defend this corrupt government [/b]with all una life
Sure Peter Obi LP done go join them for senate to coextensive their share of the National Cake?
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Burob: 12:53am On Aug 10, 2023
Osobi32:
I don't know if u watched the last meeting they had at the chambers when senator Darlington and abaribe was again the screening of kayemo, did u notice how confused and uncoordinated he was? That man is as clueless and tinubu
You way come get sense, know left from right, dey Nairaland they lament?

Confused gateman, you & those coup plotters in Niger, gatemen way carry gun go ballup their master.
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Generalmystic: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Osobi32:
I watched it. That informed part of my reason of saying he appears mentally slow, uncoordinated and always ready to defend Tinubu. I use to love him when he was the governor of Akwa ibom state, but his Sting as the Senate President would either erode his good names or add to his good achievements

1 Like

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Generalmystic: 1:03am On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I never voted in the last election and I'm not like you guys that believe a president will come and suddenly Nigerians will start buying fuel at 50 naira per liter or dollars will be 100 naira, so far the policies enacted by the new administration has been spot on but because you're stupid, uneducated and blinded by hate, you'll never see anything good in their actions.
your first line has already discredited you. If you didn't vote, you have absolutely no reason to try and attack the rest of us who are fighting for a better and new Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by adeememman(m): 3:59am On Aug 10, 2023
BigRocky:

Why did he quickly withdrew the statement?

Mk una dey try reason na
Intelligence is rare nowadays, especially with many teenagers online. No stress yourself abeg

1 Like

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Emekaphilip360: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you're a fool, are you not the idiot that's threatening to beat your father up? If you're well to do, you won't be bothered about allowances that the senators are entitled to, you're obviously broke, frustrated and tired of life. You can still send your account details though church rat
I can now see that you are sick in the head. Working for politicians that don’t give a damn about you. Because of the stipend they gave you, you are ranting and backing like a dog. I hope the money 20k feed your generation and your generation to come. Shameless man!
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
your first line has already discredited you. If you didn't vote, you have absolutely no reason to try and attack the rest of us who are fighting for a better and new Nigeria
I have a question for you. If you preferred candidate had win and he removed subsidy, would you have supported him? Nigeria has been mismanaged for years, for the country to be prosperous, do you think a president can reset the country oj the path of prosperity in a year? Many Nigerians are ignorant and poorly educated. Forget about the sweet talks during the campaign season, there are no jobs in Nigeria and you don't expect companies to spring up in 6 months - 1 year, it's not magic. It'll take years for that to happen. I wish your preferred candidate had won so youd understand that talk is cheap.
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
I can now see that you are sick in the head. Working for politicians that don’t give a damn about you. Because of the stipend they gave you, you are ranting and backing like a dog. I hope the money 20k feed your generation and your generation to come. Shameless man!
Shut up foooool, go and hustle and stop blaming people for your misfortune, I'm not surprised I've been conversing with an Emeka, maybe you think if your candidate had won, manna will fall from heaven, foool, get lost and double up on your hustle. No politician is coming to save you, dimwitted fooool
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Generalmystic: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I have a question for you. If you preferred candidate had win and he removed subsidy, would you have supported him? Nigeria has been mismanaged for years, for the country to be prosperous, do you think a president can reset the country oj the path of prosperity in a year? Many Nigerians are ignorant and poorly educated. Forget about the sweet talks during the campaign season, there are no jobs in Nigeria and you don't expect companies to spring up in 6 months - 1 year, it's not magic. It'll take years for that to happen. I wish your preferred candidate had won so youd understand that talk is cheap.
If you had gone through Peter Obi's template on gradual subsidy removal, you won't be here trying to outdo yourself.

Obi said subsidy will go, in fact subsidy is fraud.Thats mission statement.

The difference between him and Tinubu lies on how the implementation would be carried out.

That's where the wisdom lies.

Obi said he would partially remove it on the first phase, use the money to fix couple of refinery or even modular refineries, and procure buses and other palliatives, before finally removing it.

While your unintelligent drug lord after gulping he cocaine, on assuming office shouted subsidy is gone without bringing out modalities to cushion the after effect of the removal
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
If you had gone through Peter Obi's template on gradual subsidy removal, you won't be here trying to outdo yourself.

Obi said subsidy will go, in fact subsidy is fraud.Thats mission statement.

The difference between him and Tinubu lies on how the implementation would be carried out.

That's where the wisdom lies.

Obi said he would partially remove it on the first phase, use the money to fix couple of refinery or even modular refineries, and procure buses and other palliatives, before finally removing it.

While your unintelligent drug lord after gulping he cocaine, on assuming office shouted subsidy is gone without bringing out modalities to cushion the after effect of the removal
Of course I expect you to speak in favour of your candidate, I watched an interview where he said subsidy is a scam that he'll remove it immediately he is sworn in. Why do you guys delight in telling lies? Are you also aware that when the refineries are fixed,Nigerians will still buy fuel at the prevailing international price? You think the owners of the refineries are running a charity? Do you think they'll be getting the crude oil for free? Your candidate never said on TV that he was going to implement partial removal. If he had won and removed it, people like you will come on the internet to defend his policies but since he wasn't declared winner, he's the best thing that ever happened since slice bread. Nigerians are brain dead and easy to deceive, even Sanusi lamido said anybody that tells you it's going to be easy is a lier. Nigerians are easily cajoled and swayed by sweet talk. At this point I pray your candidate is given a chance to rule this country, let's see what he will do differently.

You talk about palliatives, regardless of the palliatives people will complain. I stay in Rivers and transport workers are complaining about low patronage because of the free buses provided by the government.
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by orisa37: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2023
HE IS THE BEST SINCE 1999 AND A NIGERIANIST.
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Emekaphilip360: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Shut up foooool, go and hustle and stop blaming people for your misfortune, I'm not surprised I've been conversing with an Emeka, maybe you think if your candidate had won, manna will fall from heaven, foool, get lost and double up on your hustle. No politician is coming to save you, dimwitted fooool
You better start doing your owo mi da hustle before hungry waya you. Dirty and smelling pig. Big Otondo.
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
You better start doing your owo mi da hustle before hungry waya you. Dirty and smelling pig. Big Otondo.
Broke idiiot, run along and get lost. Igbo bigoted poor fool
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Bukola94: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
BigRocky:

You have spoken well..
I'm surprise someone with a Yoruba name speak objectively on nairaland.
Hausa,Igbo,Yoruba and minorities, the day we stop fighting one another and forget our ethnicity, religion difference is the day our eyes will open. Traditional, Christian and Islamic religions the day we become united is the day we begin to get freedom, development and our future can be bright. Rivalry, war,hypocrisy, nepotism should be abolished, then we will see a good,better and great Nigeria. We all have same predicament and problems in those looting our resources and mismanagement of our common wealth. Tackle the main players recycling themselves ,stop fighting one another . They are achieving their evils agenda by dividing & ruling us without caring for the masses or if we die. They don't care about U&ME. Listen to baba Fela music , late Ayinde Barrister , MJ & Reggae music in form of gospel and u will have more insights on what the military government & democracy government have been causing on their citizens. Let's wake up , we deserve better

1 Like

Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Emekaphilip360: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Broke idiiot, run along and get lost. Igbo bigoted poor fool
owo mi da miscreant. How was your Agbero work today? Prepare for tomorrow. Ewu!
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
owo mi da miscreant. How was your Agbero work today? Prepare for tomorrow. Ewu!
Mumu. Frustrated Igbo man. Don't go hustle.
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Emekaphilip360: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Mumu. Frustrated Igbo man. Don't go hustle.
You are telling an Igbo man to go and hustle? I laugh in owo mi da. I can feed your generation to generation.
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by vanitybutiwanti: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
You are telling an Igbo man to go and hustle? I laugh in owo mi da. I can feed your generation to generation.
Feed yourself first. You're hustling yet you can't afford basic things, you're using the fuel hike as a cover to express your poverty and your frustration. You can still send your account number, it's not too late
Re: Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? by Emekaphilip360: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Feed yourself first. You're hustling yet you can't afford basic things, you're using the fuel hike as a cover to express your poverty and your frustration. You can still send your account number, it's not too late
Owo mi da boy hope you have eaten since morning? Go and take that your stinking agbo as dinner and prepare for tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: 1$ Is Now #940 / I Warned Against ‘emilokan’ Politics, Says Tunde Bakare / Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.