Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex (32027 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / IΒ  Called My Husband A One Minute Man Out Of Anger, He Refuse To Touch Me Again / I Mistakenly Called My Babe A Name Belonging To My Sidechick. Now She's Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by Omalicious1: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
tuzle:
there are some ex that are not bad and u can still keep contact with, maybe condition made u guys go ur separate ways.

Well, in that case, there's a very thin line between "playing nice and being taken for granted
Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by LastProphet: 1:07am On Aug 13, 2023
dpete1:
All those of you asking what someone is still doing with ex' number...

Why can't?
Relationship no b secret cult.
U fit need your ex help later and vice versa, no matter how you guys ended up.

I'm still very much in good contact with my exes, and nothing dey sup

They are mostly below 18years so just understand their ignorance

1 Like

Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by BALLOSKI: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
Why would you keep an exes contact details in your phone?

If you are still caught up in the past despite your best efforts to move on, it is as though you are moving forward while constantly checking your rearview mirror. YOU WILL CERTAINLY CRASH!"

Delete that contact from your phone and mind and move on.
Why's everyone saying the same thing here? Is it every Ex that you had that you delete their number? Some, it nothing but respect before, during and after breakup. How do you cut off from such?

In some cases, you offended them and killed the relationship, why cutting them off?

You let go of the wicked ones completely. In fact, I don't delete numbers. And if I say i'm not gonna call a particular number, I won't call it.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by BALLOSKI: 1:38am On Aug 13, 2023
dpete1:

Why can't?

I find their attitude strange. Because we're no more, I should not keep her number. That's immature! Those guys up there are kids.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:34am On Aug 13, 2023
I dont even have my last ex number anymore, but it is crested in my head because we dated for so long.So my phone cannot try this rubbish.I have vowed never to contact her,even if she contacts me,I will never pick her call or have anything to do with her in this life
Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by smasher1(m): 3:52am On Aug 13, 2023
dpete1:

Why can't?

You have not had an ex that did something terrible to you. If you do, you would delete the number. That doesn't mean you won't have the number off hand In your memory even after over ten years.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by Autobot05: 5:15am On Aug 13, 2023
Ignore the call
And text her that Twas a mistake. You can say a formal hello and close the convo quickly

I smell lies tho πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚
Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by bigpicture001: 6:50am On Aug 13, 2023
Omuuvwie:
Why keeping an Ex contact in the first place?

is ur ex a devil cuz sh said, dont Bleep me again...i want to b fucking another guy henceforth....is it not her pussy..

must u hate her for dat..?
Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by simfrost90210: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2023
Dreadlock69:
We know dey for 5 month . I just dey with my phone , scrolling through my contact list on what app the phone start to shake and called her number three times without me knowing.
She called back I don’t even know what to say.

You no dey talk true..............
Make una no dey carry dis type of matter come nairaland abeg.. The country has alot already... Make man pikin for dey hear better turi nah!πŸ€”

Haba!
Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by Psoul(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2023
Dreadlock69:
We know dey for 5 month . I just dey with my phone , scrolling through my contact list on what app the phone start to shake and called her number three times without me knowing.

What I see is a yet to mature man.
Let me tell you an Ex does not mean an enemy.
Your phone mistakenly dialing your ex shouldn't be something to feel bad about. If you're matured enough you should've called when u noticed that and tell her if was in error that the call was made.

Alternatively, you should've also picked when she called.
Your action was childish.
Maybe, you were trying to form hard man.

There's no crime in still communicating with your ex.
She can still be useful to you as well as you bn useful to her. Life shouldn't be this difficult.
Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by LOVEGINO(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2023
falcon01:
that's how I mistakenly trip on a Stone and fell inside a bar 5 times last week after swearing never to taste Alcohol again! πŸ˜”! Very unfortunate for me.
I reason with u.
Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by EngGandalf: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2023
falcon01:
that's how I mistakenly trip on a Stone and fell inside a bar 5 times last week after swearing never to taste Alcohol again! πŸ˜”! Very unfortunate for me.
Exactly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex by OvertheTop(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dreadlock69:

SIMPLE:
SAY: Sorry its a Mistake. THEN CUT the Call
easy as ABC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.