Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis (1408 Views)

A Nairalander Is In Love With This British Actress / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / A Young Guy Was Fingering Her Sugar Mummy In The Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by Ilamina(f): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
And he said it's a game called whale

White people are not perfect undecided

2 Likes

Re: This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by brain54(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
But why didn’t he use a cup…?

2 Likes

Re: This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by BlackAdam65: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
white people are animals that look like humans
Re: This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by BlackAdam65: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
that is why they are called crackas
Re: This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by Anny69: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
BlackAdam65:
white people are animals that look like humans
What about other races?
Re: This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by BlackAdam65: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Anny69:
What about other races?
the first people God created were blacks we are the real humans

1 Like

Re: This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
If a black man did that, they'd have called him a baboon!
Re: This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by Ilamina(f): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
GlorifiedTunde:
I have seen a black person drink pee from a cup. .they said it cures illness

Early morning pee

My bad , I forgot
My bad, not Only white people do it
Re: This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by brain54(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ilamina:
I have seen a black man drink pee from a cup. .they said it cures illness

Early morning pee

My bad , I forgot
My bad, nor Only white people do it
At least he drank from a cup…
Re: This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by falcon01: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
GlorifiedTunde:
you'd be surprised what these baboons do.
Re: This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by Ilamina(f): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2023
brain54:

At least he drank from a cup…
still gross
Re: This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by Anny69: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2023
BlackAdam65:
the first people God created were blacks we are the real humans
You know this how?
Re: This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis by Jeon(f): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ilamina:
And he said it's a game called whale
White people are not perfect undecided
Ila Ila. Also on hit.

7 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Are Signs A Guy Hasn’t Matured? / I'm Addicted To S*x With My Boyfriend / He is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.