Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

He is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He is (1410 Views)

10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' / We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He is by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2006
Case closed.
Re: He is by Bhola(f): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2006
Very short, if you don't feel like getting married to him, don't. Choose how you want to live your life. If you are concerned about him having kids now, believe me, it will get worse after marriage. So think hard. No need to rush into this kind of decision.

Good luck.
Re: He is by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2006
Thanks
Re: He is by Busta(f): 4:13am On Sep 13, 2006
wateva u do, do not use his past or children to Judge him. They didn't ask to be brought uo in such situation and I believe we all got out past. Myabe cos he keeps seeing his wife.

He will always see her as long as they both got kid together. The thing is if u can stand that and how u wanna handle or deal with the situation.
Re: He is by omogenaija(f): 4:07am On May 30, 2007
i say u guys should try dating for a couple of years and see wat happens smiley
but make sure u see his divorce papers first
Re: He is by Nobody: 7:35am On May 30, 2007
Thanks
Re: He is by omogenaija(f): 2:17am On May 31, 2007
ok girl , i'm happy that ur happy
i hope u find the man of ur dreams
Re: He is by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 31, 2007
Thanks
Re: He is by somze(f): 10:27pm On May 31, 2007
@omotee4u
Hi there, Its nice to see how your last situation ended up. Just got a few words. DO NOT BE CORNERED OR FORCED INTO A CONTRACT BEFORE MARRIAGE. Freely give your love, let no man force you to love his kids or job or religion. Experience has shown that to you already. Learn to hold your own.
Take care dear.
Re: He is by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2007
Thanks, somze. Your words added to the strength I need to go on.
Re: He is by satuma10: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2009
WELL IT IS NOT WISE IF HE IS NOT FULLY DIVORCED WITH THE WIFE COS IT IS AGAINST THE SCRIPTURE.DO DO GO DEEP TO FIND OUT THE PROBLEMS THAT CAUSED THEIR MISUNDERSTAND IE IF IT RYMES WITH HIS STORIES TO U? WHY NOT BE PATIENT TO GET A SINGLE MAN INSTEAD OF PLAYING A GAMBLE COS I BELIEVE THAT ONE DAY , HE WILL GO BACK TO THE WIFE AND LEAVE YOU STRANDED.REMEMBER MARRYING HIM WILL MAKE U A SECOND HAND PRODUCT, A GOLD DIGGER TO THE SIGHT OF HIS FAMILY. BE WISE IN YOUR DECISSION. GOD BLESS
Re: He is by smooooooth: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2009
are women really this dumb, that they cant even make a clear decision even when there is just one clear option. what a waste of clay!
Re: He is by romsky: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
walk a mile in her shoe b4 u judge
Re: He is by echobee(f): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2009
marry if u wan marry am, why u dey ask us.
Re: He is by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 24, 2009
@echo
Re: He is by ima1(f): 2:42am On Nov 24, 2009
As long as a man has a kid with a woman he is forever tied to her, well until the kids are grown enough to take care of themselves, and separated does not necessarily mean divorce
Re: He is by omega25red(m): 2:51am On Nov 24, 2009
ima1:

As long as a man has a kid with a woman he is forever tied to her, well until the kids are grown enough to take care of themselves, and separated does not necessarily mean divorce

How come he ended up with the kids at least i think thats what you said

(1) (Reply)

Where I Saw My Wife To Be / Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone / Some Black Men And Inferiority Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.