Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? (24625 Views)

Men, What Is Your Issue With Marrying A Lady Who Is The First Child? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Ara21(f): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
I know this thread will be filled with lies.
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Chinjo2: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
It is vice versa
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by phorget(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wahala!
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by flokii: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
Married men don wise up now.. no time for miss pepeye as everything don cost for market

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by pongwa(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
Anwons:
It is obvious that this topic is not new, in fact, it has become so common that many married women no longer feel secured in their marriages due to rapid increase of the trend.

Some people tends to blame the married men, while others blame the singles ladies. Nevertheless, the fact remains and the rampage episode continues to increase.

Knowing or having an idea on how most of this unfriendly relationship starts can actually give make some people to draw their lines and also, make others realize who to blame.

The question is for married men, what has been your experience so far? Particularly, has any single young lady found it so easy to approach you? Or is it actually that the married men are always the ones that makes the move?

From my experience as a married man, I can authoritatively say, most single ladies today don't see anything wrong in dating married men. In fact, they see it as norm and can approach married men themselves.
married woman wey leave her husband because of disagreement on anything dey invite second wife inside house. Even gfs wan upgrade now
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Coolgent(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
talented321:
When i was living with my lover who birth my first daughter''
It is girls always making the move especially if you are doing well' ' i for nearly bleep my woman cousin'' bro' women are very dangerous.
Pls in everything u are doing don't forget 'DNA' don't trust any women 100% no matter how decent she is or god fearing she is.
If i tell u things i don do with the other gender' my man u go fear ladies especially the one who want to Bleep you badly.
You are right.
Share your experiences for us to learn
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Hidaya24: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Well a lot of single ladies give me green light to date them. I usually keep off them. There was this time I was a lady in one event and we were talking, I told her I'm going home to my wife. She told me that she's disappointed and that I'm talking as if I'm not a man. When my wife travelled, she pressured me to allow her visit me to keep me company.

So it's natural like that. Single ladies love dating married men. That's a fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
talented321:
When i was living with my lover who birth my first daughter''
It is girls always making the move especially if you are doing well' ' i for nearly bleep my woman cousin'' bro' women are very dangerous.
Pls in everything u are doing don't forget 'DNA' don't trust any women 100% no matter how decent she is or god fearing she is.
If i tell u things i don do with the other gender' my man u go fear ladies especially the one who want to Bleep you badly.
Ijaw men knows no boundaries when it comes to sex. Please share your story
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Xammie001(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
MY TAKE ON THIS IS SIMPLE
MARRIAGES In this Era is FRAUD and lacks all the Merits of what Marriages should be.
Many people Married TROPHY spouse
some married because of Money
some married because of SEXUAL Compatibility
Leaving the main issue's in MARRIAGE
Many people MARRY FOR THE GRAM
see this cheating of a thing isn't a One GENDER thing fam
Haven't you heard where married ladies look for sexual partner's outside marriage.
see we should focus on the primary act during courtship and nobody should FAKE ANYTHING ABEG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
If you tell cheating married men about their experience, they will reply you with either: "no man is an island or Something must kill a man"
If you ask the single ladies why dating and sleeping with married men. They will reply you with, "I am only catching fun.". embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by ITbomb(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Emeka left the group chat
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by omooba969(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
They offer much more fun & magic with great carnival. 😉
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by stevestifler(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
The first thing i do is tell single ladies i am married. Most of them just say 'ok' and act like i never told them.
they will be watching to see if i still want to ask them out. Bitch, i am not interested in cheating on my wife!

It doesnt even turn them off knowing that you are married, and when you tell them you love and respect your wife and have never cheated on her, they get more interested. It is like they dont meet many responsible men out there, and when they see the few ones, they want to have a taste or what?
God will continue to help me to resist. The hardest ones are the ones with big yansh but so far God has been helping me to resist still.. and i shall continue to succeed and no strange woman will come between me and my wife by God's grace. AMEN

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Dbarrzx: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Marriage still dey work Everyone dey bleep everyone

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Ofemmanu1: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
hmm,
When a single lady foh for me, I fuccc..
That's it.
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by oluwaseyi0: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
they believe married men can take care of them

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Blitzking: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Anwons:
It is obvious that this topic is not new, in fact, it has become so common that many married women no longer feel secured in their marriages due to rapid increase of the trend.

Some people tends to blame the married men, while others blame the singles ladies. Nevertheless, the fact remains and the rampage episode continues to increase.

Knowing or having an idea on how most of this unfriendly relationship starts can actually give make some people to draw their lines and also, make others realize who to blame.

The question is for married men, what has been your experience so far? Particularly, has any single young lady found it so easy to approach you? Or is it actually that the married men are always the ones that makes the move?

From my experience as a married man, I can authoritatively say, most single ladies today don't see anything wrong in dating married men. In fact, they see it as norm and can approach married men themselves.
Wonder why women can't stand their husband taking care of other women and allowing those women bear children. Most frown at it and when it finally becomes complicated by pregnancy they become vengeful and some accept it but with a touch of bitterness that is when they start secretly building house or setting up business or make their children hate their father I have a woman who supports me and she is not my wife we have built a valuable company together very versatile and tech savvy..can't think of letting her go I have always told her I would marry a 2nd wife unknown to her she is going to be the 2nd wife..but fingers still crossed.

6 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by modernWays: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
wunmi590:

I don't have time for extra marital affairs, the present economy is really not smiling, I won't allow one girl to be milking me dry, while my own family suffer or drink garri...

I don't give any of them face, my salary and my other legit hussle is meant to be spent with my wife, kid and family who are there for me...

Maintaining extra affair while married is expensive now tongue

There is wisdom in your post, fornication by married men is an expensive exercise. These girls accepted you for only one reason " Money" or probably connections. If you really love yourself, priotize your wife and children because they will be the ones that will remain with you at old age.

Though men at a particular point in their lives will cheat or attempted to cheat but make sure you cheat with sense. If you must cheat at all, make sure you do it with a classy woman who only want good sex from you and nothing more.

6 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Onyemaboy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Please let the married men breath.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by LeeSmart: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Anwons:

Op if i begin de tell u wetin i de encounter daily ennhh you no go believe oo... some of these single girls enhh dem no de carry eyes see young man wey get ride nd is living well play ooo... If you like tell dem say u're married nothing concern dem, one almost put me for hot soup last week but thank God say my wife na understanding woman...Lol na so i for explain tire No evidence.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by BigYash: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Don't really love married men

They believe married men can provide more than single guys
Do they even love young guys? They are after what they can get from a nigga ,dump and move to the next target.. Girl love you ke? Stop playing bruh!
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by GetMeRight: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wodu89:
Gossip. Get a life

Gossip is also life. Nothing bad about it most especially when it is not about anyone in particular. You should get a life!

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by GetMeRight: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Winters23:
grin

some of these single ladies may die of hunger without our intervention.

we`re doing what government has failed to do like providing basic amenities to them ladies in exchange for their fake love and pampering.

and YES we know its fake love but we love it that way.

I believe I speak for all married men that proudly cheat.
Are you married? Sincere question grin grin grin
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by gemini35(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
People,s gbola still dey stand for this period?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by GetMeRight: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

When uncle wanted to start pressing my hand ( the guy is very fat and hefty) I told him I want to go home that my aunt will be looking for me. ( For where, me that was already in my mid to late 30s living alone.
I got home that day and saved his number as "don't pick".. he called and called I never picked and for that period, I stopped going to my sister's school. He'll go there and be peeping inside the school but can not ask my sister about me. Shame on such married men.

See eh.. nothing dey for married man apart from the fact that they'll spend on you, they don't look appealing like the a single guy. They'll try o but they can't be like single guys that still have six packs, smooth skin and snatched waist.

Laughing. Married men don't look appealing. May be that's because they're now struggling less to make money. But some married men are still fit due to the kind of work they do or they're working out.
Even if you married a single man today, his "six packs, smooth skin and snatched waist" will eventually change.
But on a serious note, you're in your late 30s and still looking for a single man with "six packs, smooth skin and snatched waist". Seriously?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by ogbenimax007: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Winters23:
grin

some of these single ladies may die of hunger without our intervention.

we`re doing what government has failed to do like providing basic amenities to them ladies in exchange for their fake love and pampering.

and YES we know its fake love but we love it that way.

I believe I speak for all married men that proudly cheat.
yes ooo more money to our aza
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Jewessgratitud3: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
GetMeRight:

Laughing. Married men don't look appealing. May be that's because they're now struggling less to make money. But some married men are still fit due to the kind work they do or they're working out.
Even if you married a single man today, his "six packs, smooth skin snatched waist" will eventually change.
But on a serious note, you're in your late 30s and still looking for a single man with "six packs, smooth skin snatched waist". Seriously?

LoL..
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Mayeldah(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Maintaining a side chick ain't cheap, for the struggling men out there, just be faithful

It pays to be so! Hoes will run you down financially.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Passionate1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by SAMBARRY: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
wunmi590:

I don't have time for extra marital affairs, the present economy is really not smiling, I won't allow one girl to be milking me dry, while my own family suffer or drink garri...

I don't give any of them face, my salary and my other legit hussle is meant to be spent with my wife, kid and family who are there for me...

Maintaining extra affair while married is expensive now tongue
this is one of the few wise men that make marriage attractive and make men get honoured not all these immature and unstable men without character and self respect making marriage look like a joke
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by spiritedtete: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
To be honest one man one woman is a big lie.... know this and know reality. If you find yourself sticking to woman big kudos to you. But note that this is not a norm.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of / My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.