Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

President Museveni Of Uganda - ''We Have URANIUM, But We Will NOT Export It!'' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Museveni Of Uganda - ''We Have URANIUM, But We Will NOT Export It!'' (1390 Views)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him / Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Museveni Of Uganda - ''We Have URANIUM, But We Will NOT Export It!'' by DanAugust2021: 6:29am On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Africans don't know what to do with the natural resources.

I doubt Uganda has the technology or technical know how to enrich uranium. Better they keep everything in the ground.
Make dem invite Russia, negotiate with dem to build power plants for dem.
Re: President Museveni Of Uganda - ''We Have URANIUM, But We Will NOT Export It!'' by 22o62021: 6:35am On Aug 10, 2023
Invite China and they will build it for you

Let them mine it for 2 years and leave
Re: President Museveni Of Uganda - ''We Have URANIUM, But We Will NOT Export It!'' by MrsTwrite(f): 6:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nobody is stopping Africans from extracting and making use of the resources in Africa. The Europeans are not going to extract the uranium for free.

Musevini has being ruling Uganda since 1986 yet, his country can't compete with any European country in 2023.

It's high time Africans wise up!
Re: President Museveni Of Uganda - ''We Have URANIUM, But We Will NOT Export It!'' by rtdCivilservant: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:
How will your country now earn foreign exchange grin Africa waking up
What do u know about forex, the only thing u know is criminality.
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00
Re: President Museveni Of Uganda - ''We Have URANIUM, But We Will NOT Export It!'' by Nahunger(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2023
opamoses1:

That dude obviously has mental health problems.

You just said it as it is....
Re: President Museveni Of Uganda - ''We Have URANIUM, But We Will NOT Export It!'' by ILEMUDA(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Quintessence44:

Malema said if they vote him into power, the first thing he would do would be to REDISTRIBUTE THE LAND of that country.

Today the 5% white minority own something ridiculous like 75% of the land or something.

I mean, it's outrageous.

Their time is up in Africa.

This is the beginning of the end for them.

This new generation of Africans are NOT SMILING and will NOT take it.

Those that are coming after them are more brutal.
Check this :

Right from day one I have never liked France activities in Africa, can't they hide behind some respectful organization and act indirectly just like UK(Commonwealth).....?
I have always known that most of these insecurities across African Countries are successfully sponsored by USA and France.

One of their tactics is to sponsore terrorist group in a particular country they have interest to enable them achieve these.

1. Bring their military base in disguise for military pact to help the country.
2. Start giving unsolicited aid just to get hold of the country for more exploitation of their natural resources.
3. Uses of their currency for trade in that region.

Their major aim in sponsoring terrorist group is to cause civil unrest, chaos so instead of the host government agitating for building of companies in their country, the country instead will be busy fighting insurgency and insecurity.
That's just the strategy the West always uses to keep most developing nations in total shample while exploiting their resources.

Enough of the exploitation and subjugation of developing countries by the West, unfortunately most African Leaders are still acting in their Favour.
Really appreciate that Bukina Faso Guy, I'm not trying to justify military rule, but we need mental emancipation and economic freedom......
[/b] AFRICA REALLY NEED TO UNITE [b]

Spread the message
Re: President Museveni Of Uganda - ''We Have URANIUM, But We Will NOT Export It!'' by slam7000(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Quintessence44:

Ignorant DUNCE.

I'm sure you also think Africans swing from tree to tree with Tarzan, like your worthless, satanic homosexual devils taught you.

Blasted PEA BRAIN.

There’s only one poster on Nairaland who writes and swears like this. Are you an offshoot or related to him. His name is Rossikki.
Re: President Museveni Of Uganda - ''We Have URANIUM, But We Will NOT Export It!'' by blueAgent(m): 6:40am On Aug 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

And by your reasoning, giving express liberty to Western countries to exploit natural resources, is the only way African countries can earn FX?

Omoh, una dey sha try to dey carry big heads up and down wey sense no dey inside.. grin!

Which other means would you earn FX.

Most if you so called Woke Africans are just dumb shits feeling smart.
But in reality no sense or knowledge of how the world business or economics work. shocked
Re: President Museveni Of Uganda - ''We Have URANIUM, But We Will NOT Export It!'' by blueAgent(m): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Mumu. When did UAE, South Korea, Tunisia, Morocco e.t.c become independent from colonialism. Add Indonesia to the mix.

Lazy and low IQ Blackman like you monkey always have an excuse for your failure and looting of your own country. I am sure you dumbass will also blame colonialist for thieving babaginda and Abacha grin

You dey mind the naive clown.

The fools are using The whites are stealing our minerals as an excuse to hid their incompetence and failure, which is synonymous with all black ruled nations globally.
Re: President Museveni Of Uganda - ''We Have URANIUM, But We Will NOT Export It!'' by DaChosenOne: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
African men can't do anything independently. They are always begging someone white men and now the Chinese.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill Cosby "I'm 83 and Tired" - FAKE / . / US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.