Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week (38663 Views)

FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price / Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price / Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by BoldBrainz(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Successfulben:
The most miserable and unfortunate people in life are the 'educated slaves'

We're in agreement.. grin
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by rtdCivilservant: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

Oldest scammer in nairaland grin grin
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by WildChild00(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00

Old man, you don't want to leave scamming and make use of your God given hands cheesy
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by rtdCivilservant: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

Old man, you don't want to leave scamming and make use of your God given hands cheesy
WildChild00
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by highchief1: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Bobloco:

[/b]
https://punchng.com/cooking-gas-price-to-rise-next-week-say-marketers/?amp
lol all those who rushed to convert their form fuel to gas.Nigerians go don tire
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Kaybaba5(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Kewtt:

We need to stop importation without delay
This gas is produced in delta state here
So tell me these people are wicked and heartless
We don't deserve this
May God help us...
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by ahnie: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Jeez.
Na to get coal stove remain.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2023
A uvvless country filled with uvvless beings with no any form of INDUSTRIALIZATION.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by surgical: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2023
Kewtt:
What is Nigeria's business with international price of what we produce? Must we import?
That is the tactics they use when they want to inflict more pains through price hike,nobody will interrogate them
We are not importing gas we export gas
But government philosophy in Nigeria with the collaboration of Nigerians is keep them,make sure,they are poor,always make sure you increase their pain periodically, that way ,the people will love you for not being a weak leader

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by MySolace: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2023
kiddkash:

China don't make carburettor. It is Japan and South Korea
U must be kidding...

China has lots and lots of carburetor companies.

Use ur Google and clear ur doubt.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Okoronkwow(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2023
Let us be patient.... The drug lord is coming... Please be cool as we have renewed agbado
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by nedekid: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2023
Hoelujohn:

When we dey tell una, una dey call us Ipob.
I taya.
Osibanjo took over for just 1 month, dollar crash from 700 to 300, Sars disappeared from road, business boomed because everywhere was calm. Once buhari returned, everything scattered again.
Story is when the righteous is in power, the people rejoice. When the wicked is in power, the people cry.
They should make it 1m per cylinder, the righteous will buy and not sweat.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by lordnkem000(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2023
Puss360:
Generator users don make gas cost grin
My dear I knew a day like this would come o.
Pls iconicR come and explain what is happening o, your agbado president has scored another great goal. Are u so happy now seeing us suffer under your truthful messiah?
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Confirm4real(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2023
Renewed shege grin

APC supporters will get it at cheap price this I have seen.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by BoldBrainz(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2023
tonididdy:
Absolutely nothing cheap lasts in Nigeria!

Absolutely nothing, this country is an experiment to test human endurance!

grin grin

Nigeria is a contest ground for all the demons in hell to show off their degrees of wickedness and propensity for evil.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Quenncee: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Wetin happen again nah.......

Can't we jux enjoy cheap things without it turning to pains, suffering and agony for once??

Dem deceive people to convert their fuel cars/generators to cng, now they are increasing gas price.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by brainhgeek(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Deforestation and global warming will be massive. People will have to turn to coal and firewood. APC's agenda is to send Nigerians back to a thousand light-years before now.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by BABAawoo47: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2023
a
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2023
DrMPH:
It is not the inhumanity of the people in power that worries me, rather it is the crippling of the power in people (our minds); that the poor must continue to suffer and yet live in defense of the oppressors.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

grin grin

Nigeria is a contest ground for all the demons in hell to show off their degrees of wickedness and propensity for evil.

grin grin grin

You Gerrriit.

Anybody who doesn't Gerrritt should Fogerrritt.

I discovered your statement long time Ago.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by rajiedreez: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2023
If you do not attribute the previous reduction in price of gas to Tinubu please also don't attribute this increments to him

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by CodeTemplar: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Change begins with you but emilokan...lol.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2023
surgical:
That is the tactics they use when they want to inflict more pains through price hike,nobody will interrogate them
We are not importing gas we export gas
But government philosophy in Nigeria with the collaboration of Nigerians is keep them,make sure,they are poor,always make sure you increase their pain periodically, that way ,the people will love you for not being a weak leader
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Joe4real1988(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Microwhy:
If the prices goes high truly, I will withdraw my support for this government and I will never trust any government or back any politician again.
That would be the end.
I will train and teach my children how never to rely on believe in anything politics.
Bro you supported/trusted the wrong person/govt due to hate or tribalism, nothing more, nothing less ok. Don't channel your wrong choice as reality to other good politicians you ousted due to sentiment. Considering what we experienced in the hands of APC of last administration, i never imagined that any sensible human will still support/back up APC again. You guys are Bleep:ing irrational undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by CodeTemplar: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2023
rajiedreez:
If you do not attribute the previous reduction in price of gas to Tinubu please also don't attribute this increments to him
one of the factors affecting this increment is forex. Tinubu blamed emefiele for bad forex rate and bow it is getting worse under him, t is natural he shares the blame.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Juju70(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2023
The earlier una realize say 9ja na scam 001 d beta! Dallar ride on!!!! Sai baba Chicago
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by ViktorCash: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
They should not worry,the clerk of the National Assembly will send prayers to their accounts to cushion the effect angry
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Saidfx(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
ecolime:
LNG that we produce in abundance here?

All these marketers cartels are ripping Nigerians off.

Thank you for using that word, 'cartel'. People don't understand that the oligarchs in this country don't want you to enjoy anything.. Nigeria is a gas hub and it should be cheap like salt...the more reason the government is considering CNG as alternative to the phurking PMS. Floating of naira is good thing but the same oligarchs don't want it to float..Tougher times ahead 100 coutersy of the oligarchy system

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Humorme2(f): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Nawa
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by gbaskiboy: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Kewtt:
What is Nigeria's business with international price of what we produce? Must we import?
Similar question I asked myself when I read the post. We can't get it right again in this country
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Blitzking: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Bobloco:

[/b]
https://punchng.com/cooking-gas-price-to-rise-next-week-say-marketers/?amp
We need to be self sufficient the West will always find a way to bring you to ur knees until you become self sufficient. Some commodities shouldn't be allowed to be in the hands of the West if you want to liberate yourselves completely. Energy...agriculture...we can make do with education for a short while until we are self sufficient...China did same and are better for it now.
Our opportunity to escape is fast running out..Once fossil fuel becomes less needed we would have lost the opportunity of a generation..how then would we be able to educate our teeming youthful population..another resource nigeria has is its youthful energy.. but if their minds isn't watered it becomes a thorn in our flesh.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by lexy2014: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2023
rajiedreez:

Who is responsible for high tax rates, forex scarcity, and naira devaluation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement / Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! / APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.