Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week (38662 Views)

FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price / Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price / Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by ambale(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
masterduba:

Importation is encouraged, but it must be done in a healthy way by:
1. Exporting to counteract imports (e.g. China).
2. Exporting valuable things not just "something." Refined petroleum is more valuable than crude oil in the same way that Hershey's chocolate is more valuable than cocoa powder.
3. Exporting human capital and aesthetic capital e.g. tech services, financial services, entertainment, sports, tourism, etc.

Agreed 💯
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Harrynight(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Tinubu will have what to campaign with in 2027 Election

Baba will be like,
On record I SINGLE HANDEDLY INCREASED NIGERIA FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REVENUE FROM 3TRILLION TO 10TRILLION

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Joe4real1988(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Microwhy:

You're very stupid for assuming you know me better than myself. Because we meet on Nairaland doesn't mean we're equal. Nairaland is a place where both Old, Advance and young people come together to share their views, vent their anger and sometime talk dirty or flirt which they can't do in real life.
How dare you assume you know reasons for my political preference.
You guys keep putting pressure on the government and Nigerians unnecessarily. If Atiku and Obi congratulated Tinubu, the list of ministers and his cabinet would have been entirely different.
If he tried to use technocrats and sideline politicians, they will definitely side with court and remove him. You guys are Nigerian problem.
Atiku came second, so why and how would Obi become president?
You definitely knows that Tinubu is spending 4-8years if God grant him. Why all this rubbish.
You guys are just drumming ethno/religious war which you can't truly afford.
You people are very stupid for not seeing and not been able to analyse the reality.
I never mentioned Obi on my post/reply, now u have roped him in on why he will not become president because of untrusted whatever presidential result. Anyways, the choice u guys made out of sentiments/tribalism will affect everyone including u guys that made the irrational choice. Fu:cking tribalistic country that might not move forward due to sentiment undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by aklid(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
CSTRR:

This clown thinks he and tinubu are in the same group.
a clown recognises clown
You’re soon bound to be shamed in this country
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by CSTRR: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
aklid:
a clown recognises clown
You’re soon bound to be shamed in this country
Shame and disgrace will not depart from your family line.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by eeithis(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Obierika:

You people need to stop this self-delusion

All the presidential candidates intended removing subsidy therefore even if Obi had become president we would have still been in this same shit once he also removed subsidy on petrol.

Uncle go and watch peter obi interview on subsidy then watch your corn master interview then come back and rewrite what you wrote...you bamba klack!!

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Microwhy:
If the prices goes high truly, I will withdraw my support for this government and I will never trust any government or back any politician again.
That would be the end.
I will train and teach my children how never to rely on believe in anything politics.
Good morning!
cool
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by aklid(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
CSTRR:

disgrace and shame plus cowardice have been running in your whole bloodline..from your ancestors to the ones to come…Ahhh come on gow I pity those poor ones to come🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by FarmTech(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ok oo. I have a solution I'll try out soon.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by nkpommpko(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kewtt:
What is Nigeria's business with international price of what we produce? Must we import?
ask me oo
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by worksmart(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Blame the Bola Virus angry

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by cucumbar: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Microwhy:

You're very stupid for assuming you know me better than myself. Because we meet on Nairaland doesn't mean we're equal. Nairaland is a place where both Old, Advance and young people come together to share their views, vent their anger and sometime talk dirty or flirt which they can't do in real life.
How dare you assume you know reasons for my political preference.
You guys keep putting pressure on the government and Nigerians unnecessarily. If Atiku and Obi congratulated Tinubu, the list of ministers and his cabinet would have been entirely different.
If he tried to use technocrats and sideline politicians, they will definitely side with court and remove him. You guys are Nigerian problem.
Atiku came second, so why and how would Obi become president?
You definitely knows that Tinubu is spending 4-8years if God grant him. Why all this rubbish.
You guys are just drumming ethno/religious war which you can't truly afford.
You people are very stupid for not seeing and not been able to analyse the reality.
stupid person calling others stupid.
Anybody supporting anything APC is beyond stupid.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Obierika(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2023
eeithis:

Uncle go and watch peter obi interview on subsidy then watch your corn master interview then come back and rewrite what you wrote...you bamba klack!!

I don't have to go and watch any interview, the long and the short of the whole thing is that each of the major presidential candidate agreed that petrol subsidy had to be stopped you dunce!
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by eeithis(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Obierika:

I don't have to go and watch any interview, the long and the short of the whole thing is that each of the major presidential candidate agreed that petrol subsidy had to be stopped you dunce!
subsidy without alternative to reduce hunger and suffering nawa you....you bamba klack?
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by aklid(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
CSTRR:

oh yeah it never departs your family that’s why u acting sus and weird damn
Dude come and tap blessings to be normal
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by kiekie1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
LPG/CNG CARBURETTOR AVAILABLE FOR SALE!

LFC017: Big Carburetor for Generators of 3.8KVA - 13KVA (Manual Choke)

Firm price: N20,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.