Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week (38615 Views)

FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price / Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price / Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Obierika(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Usenix:
This hardship is bitting harder everyday....but the Lord is faithful to preserve and provide for His Own

Is there anyone who is not the Lord's own?

Does the devil also create humans?
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Dawn91(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Menclothing:

Who told you we produce gas lolz

Are you an iliterate?
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by MrsTwrite(f): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Things are getting wesser.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by henrimoto(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Kewtt:
What is Nigeria's business with international price of what we produce? Must we import?
You should have asked about The "Vessel" there, wetin concern our Gas with "vessel" price ? Do they want to tell us that they are also importing Gas again..
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by maticar: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2023
Menclothing:

Who told you we produce gas lolz
How can you be so ignorant and confident about it?

Do a simple Google search
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by FireUpNow(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2023
Ebola is spreading fast and affecting people badly.. When you people want to increase prices, you refer and compare international prices but when it comes to salary increase, giving palliatives they don't consider international. What a blind country and followers. 🌽🌽😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Cassandraloius: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2023
When will things ever get better in this stupid country?
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by riczy(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2023
Agbadorians are on top of d situation, no problem jux hgo about ur normal business sad
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Menclothing: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2023
maticar:

How can you be so ignorant and confident about it?

Do a simple Google search

Go to apapa and Eleme and see foreign vessel bring in gas
We only produce 15 percent 85 percent is import
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by stacyadams: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2023
DrMPH:
It is not the inhumanity of the people in power that worries me, rather it is the crippling of the power in people (our minds); that the poor must continue to suffer and yet live in defense of the oppressors.

It's very worrisome cheesy
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by dennisworld1(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Kewtt:

We need to stop importation without delay
we don't produce how do we stop importation. Even the cement Dangote produce is very costly
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by pachigo001(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2023
I saw many people on nairaland here praising tinubu the first month he was appointed as Nigerian president without waiting to see the outcome I don’t know why our people are easily deceived our country can’t be better till we have sense

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Kukutente23: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2023
wittywriter:

LNG is not same gas....the gas meant to be used instead of petrol is different.
However we have very insane and wicked leaders right now in Nigeria.

Wittyness
You can use any of the two. They are both compressed gases and combustible. The difference is the density.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Microwhy: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2023
If the prices goes high truly, I will withdraw my support for this government and I will never trust any government or back any politician again.
That would be the end.
I will train and teach my children how never to rely on believe in anything politics.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by masterduba(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Kewtt:
What is Nigeria's business with international price of what we produce? Must we import?
1. We import without producing to edge out our neighbour through material oppression, sinking the entire ship in the process. Because in the end:
2. Negative current account balance.
3. Derelict infrastructure and ineffectual welfare programs, if any.
4. Miserable youthful population who continues to sprawl.
5. Normalisation of crime, and other vices as an easy way out.
6. Back to number 1
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by dennisworld1(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2023
kiddkash:

China don't make carburettor. It is Japan and South Korea
go check AliExpress
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by orohbirodeysmel: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

They are now wailing and gnashing their teeth in regret

They don see say, the situation no fit favour them, talk more of their family 🤣🤣
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Yankee101: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2023
So even the one people ran to us now going up? And we still flare gas. It doesn’t depend on shipping into the country. NLNG produces that locally
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by dennisworld1(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Rice is no go area again. Now big man food
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by FuckDModz: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2023
grin

Suffering and smiling continua.

Elections have consequences.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Goddyrichie(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Bobloco:

[/b]
https://punchng.com/cooking-gas-price-to-rise-next-week-say-marketers/?amp
una never see anything yet we’re going to suffering together sebi tribalism Dey una blood nii
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Philipmoon2(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Which refinary dey produce am
ecolime:
LNG that we produce in abundance here?

All these marketers cartels are ripping Nigerians off.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Wetin happen again nah.......

Can't we jux enjoy cheap things without it turning to pains, suffering and agony for once??

Nah!!!!! Those days are Forever gone and They are not coming back Again!!!!!

The Problem with Most Of You Ignoram***, Sorry i have to use that word, Is that You Are Not Seeing The Bigger Picture. Events are still yet to unfold. This is just a Child's Play to the Real Events on the way.

GREED, LUSTS, WICKEDNESS, MANIPULATIONS, DECEPTION. Just name it are at Full Throttle now in Nigeria.

What You People Are Dealing With Is INTERNAL WARS.

Some of you have no Idea how Nigerian Beings Are So Damaged Morally.

A lot of People just want their own Turn now just to satisfy their GREED & LUSTS.

Even if Things becomes EASY in the rest of the World. Things will NEVER be easy in Nigeria because it is a VOW!!!

There is always this Unspeakable JOY in my heart whenever i remember that i don't have an Offspring yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by rtdCivilservant: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:
I blame generator users for this grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5581961/scam-alert-avoid-calm-scammer#124783487
No sense I what u said.
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by masterduba(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2023
ambale:

You cant stop importation

Please lets learn about the economies of international trade, you bring something to the table, other nations also brings something to the table.

Importation is encouraged, but it must be done in a healthy way by:
1. Exporting to counteract imports (e.g. China).
2. Exporting valuable things not just "something." Refined petroleum is more valuable than crude oil in the same way that Hershey's chocolate is more valuable than cocoa powder.
3. Exporting human capital and aesthetic capital e.g. tech services, financial services, entertainment, sports, tourism, etc.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by DontSuckToto: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2023
We don't want to breathe again. Just kill us. Kukuma kill us Tinubu/APC.

I'm sure APC members are not feeling this heat.
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by a2d3rew(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2023
people wey empower there generator with gass will come back to fuil.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by worried222: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Microwhy:
If the prices goes high truly, I will withdraw my support for this government and I will never trust any government or back any politician again.
That would be the end.
I will train and teach my children how never to rely on believe in anything politics.
It’s fake news grin
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by princeade86(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Hoelujohn:

You go use firewood na.
them go still increase am. Lol. No be Nigeria? Charcoal don cost sef
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by Emekuz256(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Nigeria don tire pesin
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by SalamRushdie: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Nigerians generally are too predictable
Re: Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week by WildChild00(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

No sense I what u said.
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00

Oldest scammer in nairaland grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP / Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad / Bombed Abuja-kaduna Train: See Full List Of Injured Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.